colorama/ rent a center

colorama/ rent a center

Posted in the Jackson Forum

i like to know

West Liberty, KY

#1 Sep 22, 2012
has anyone had anyone purchased anything from them in the last little bit? I have and not good results trying to get them to come get there shit but giving me every excuse in da world what they are doing to help me. but they are NOT doing nothing to help. so im just wondering if anyone else has any issues with this company in jackson or hazard i was told by one of the manager that hazard is having the same trouble as the one in jackson.
Eww

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Sep 25, 2012
I was in Colorama yesterday an all their furniture was disgusting! I sat on the only 1 that looked descent then I looked down in between the cushion an saw bed bugs crawlin around i immediately got up an left the store. I will never b back in there again, I'd advise no1 to buy furniture or anything from there. It should b illegal 2 sale furniture like that, I'd b ashamed
the truth

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2012
those workers in there are the biggest bunch of arrogant a$$ holes i have ever met, they all think they can push their customers around, and they lie about everything they have, they will tell you their stuff works good to get you to rent it and they come out and set it up and leave before you have a chance to check it, then when u try it out and find it to be a piece of crap it takes them months to fix it, but you sure as hell can bet if you are a day late they will aggravate the hell out of you letting you know about it, and brandon, the store manager, is the worst, he thinks he is gods gift to women, but he gets turned down more than a hooker at a gay pride convention, and the fat one is a smart ass and will get the lard kicked out of him when he runs into the right one, he likes to pick on older customers that he knows wont be able to do anything with his fat a$$, the other two arent that bad, just dumb as a sack of hammers, if you know whats best for you and your money, go somewhere else, i know its hard to when you are on a fixed income but there are furniture stores that will sell you stuff on 12 months same as cash, you dont have to rent and pay illegal prices

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low Life 21 min Errors 11
sheriffs race 50 min Let him suck 27
When will Jackson sell alcohol 53 min Give it up 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr IND 152,052
sykes is hiring 4 hr Roach 1
Drug Court 21 hr Court worker 19
Breathitt County Ambulance (Jan '13) 22 hr Court worker 67

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance