John L buying votes in bathroom

John L buying votes in bathroom

Posted in the Jackson Forum

so sad

Manchester, OH

#1 May 9, 2010
John L Turner is buying votes in the bathroom of the breathitt co. courthouse so he will not get caught. arch turner told john l that wold be the safest place to buy votes
so upset

Williston, SC

#2 May 10, 2010
maybe hes in there taking a shit.
OMG

Pikeville, KY

#3 May 10, 2010
He wasn't in the bathroom. He was doing it right out in the hallway for everyone to see. He thinks he is untouchable or just crazy one. who knows.
shame too

United States

#4 May 10, 2010
well goley salyers is buying votes for them too john l,leonard noble and jim combs on highway 30 w.. arch t got them everywhere
So funny

United States

#5 May 10, 2010
That is so funny! They are just wasting their money! People are gonna take the money and say yeah sure dude you got my vote but theyre truly gonna vote for who they want. John L is wasting his time and moolah cause no one wants him back in.
vote runner

Thelma, KY

#6 May 10, 2010
john l turner was the worst sheriff in our counties history and was getting paid off by every drug dealer in the county
which one

Neenah, WI

#7 May 11, 2010
so sad wrote:
John L Turner is buying votes in the bathroom of the breathitt co. courthouse so he will not get caught. arch turner told john l that wold be the safest place to buy votes
of the bathrooms if it was the men where did he meet the ladies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leanne Bays McKnigth 14 min Boys 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min Szabo 166,303
Nim Henson Geriatric Center 1 hr Anna 23
Hoss Melton 1 hr Dummy 9
Nursing home 1 hr Billy Jo 8
Couple looking for a 3rd 3 hr Rose 21
Cute older guy with little black dog who is he? 9 hr Batboy always hard 7

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages