pfftt

Myrtle Beach, SC

#1 Dec 9, 2012
I've searched bigger cities on here n nobody gets on here n gossips like these small Towns do. Get a life ppl
Me too

Pikeville, KY

#2 Dec 10, 2012
pfftt wrote:
I've searched bigger cities on here n nobody gets on here n gossips like these small Towns do. Get a life ppl
That is true ive done the same and found the same results. You can tell alot about a town by looking at their topix posts and Jackson's is one of the worst for talking about people in a negative manner. It is just plain awful and sad. A bunch of dumb hillbillies. Im so glad my parents seen that this place was no good and got me out of here as a child. I came back and still dont know why i did.
horse turd

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 12, 2012
I,ll tell you why its because you are a dumb hill billy like the rest of us you can leave anytime you want ,that is if you can afford to go greyhound bus line don't take food stamps
SOUTHERNMAN

Barnesville, OH

#4 Dec 12, 2012
Jackson Suck,s period know matter how you look at it nothing here but B.S.WHAT ABOUT THE DOUBLE MURDER AT ELKVEIW THEY ARE NOT ANY CLOSER TO SOLVEING IT TODAY THAN THE DAY IT HAPPER UNREAL..iF YOU SMOKE A JOINT THEY WOULD DONE HAD YOUR ASS IN JAIL.cdop,s go catch some real killer,s an theives you bunch of know good for nothing getting paid countey money not doing nothing ..USLESS COP,S
tim

Pikeville, KY

#5 Dec 13, 2012
I think I was the one that started this thread an I didn't mean anything about it well it's the same thing over an over again it's really get,s boring
have a clue

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Dec 13, 2012
SOUTHERNMAN wrote:
Jackson Suck,s period know matter how you look at it nothing here but B.S.WHAT ABOUT THE DOUBLE MURDER AT ELKVEIW THEY ARE NOT ANY CLOSER TO SOLVEING IT TODAY THAN THE DAY IT HAPPER UNREAL..iF YOU SMOKE A JOINT THEY WOULD DONE HAD YOUR ASS IN JAIL.cdop,s go catch some real killer,s an theives you bunch of know good for nothing getting paid countey money not doing nothing ..USLESS COP,S
You seem to have the I.Q. equal to that of a very small empty soap dish; that is exactly why topix in Jackson is the way it is!
hardyharhar

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 13, 2012
The best way to learn something new about yourself is to ask topix. You could probably make a name up and people would talk just to talk. I for one love trolling to see what's new in the lives of people with no lives lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min Helped me 148,114
who's making meth on quicksand (Jul '15) 7 hr Chew on that 5
its lewis ritchie (Feb '11) 9 hr Chew on that 6
Fatso lost man 10 hr Jean 4
Total bullcrap 11 hr stop complaining 3
tinker 12 hr haha 9
Lloyd hensley 12 hr haha 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages