First Prev
of 4
Next Last
News Watcher

Lost Creek, KY

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Is the Michael Lively that's on the Lexington news for rape the same Michael Lively that used to live in Jackson?
Am told

Winchester, KY

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Believe it is but haven't seen him in a very long time. He has a very good mother and his brother Kyle is a good man. Left here over questionable reasons. Took his fatherinlaw and motherinlaw with him at the time.
Not him

Lexington, KY

#3 Mar 28, 2013
It isn't the same guy. The one from Jackson is married to someone else.
News Watcher

Lost Creek, KY

#4 Mar 28, 2013
I know he was married to someone else, but the guy in the picture sure looks a lot like the guy from Jackson. Maybe he got divorced and remarried or this could be some other kin to him.
its him

Wheelwright, KY

#5 Mar 28, 2013
It is the same one. Burt bellamys son in law
truth

Ivel, KY

#6 Mar 28, 2013
That is the one from Jackson. I know Mike and that was his picture on TV this morning. Remember that he left here with some type of sex tape scandal.
No wonder

Wheelwright, KY

#7 Mar 28, 2013
No wonder Ron's gloating about it.
Poor Ron

Lexington, KY

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Wow. Alleged rape is nothing to gloat about. You would think Ron would be the first to point out accusations dont make you guilty. lol
Wondering

Hyden, KY

#9 Mar 28, 2013
Who is the woman that also got arrested named Lively?
its him

Wheelwright, KY

#10 Mar 28, 2013
His wife.
Down Town

Lexington, KY

#11 Mar 28, 2013
its him wrote:
His wife.
Is she from Jackson?
Down Town

Lexington, KY

#12 Mar 28, 2013
Poor Ron wrote:
Wow. Alleged rape is nothing to gloat about. You would think Ron would be the first to point out accusations dont make you guilty. lol
The ones who've had their names drug through the mud are the very ones that will be first in line to drag someone else through the mud. No mercy I guess.
No wonder

Wheelwright, KY

#13 Mar 28, 2013
The charge was third-degree rape.

This is how third-degree rape is defined in Kentucky. Wonder which one of these applies?

KRS 510.060 . Rape in the third degree.

(1) A person is guilty of rape in the third degree when:

(a) He engages in sexual intercourse with another person who is incapable of consent because he or she is mentally retarded;

(b) Being twenty-one (21) years old or more, he or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person less than sixteen (16) years old;

(c) Being twenty-one (21) years old or more, he or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person less than eighteen (18) years old and for whom he or she provides a foster family home as defined in KRS 600.020; or

(d) Being a person in a position of authority or position of special trust, as defined in KRS 532.045, he or she engages in sexual intercourse with a minor under sixteen (16) years old with whom he or she comes into contact as a result of that position.
no that

Hyden, KY

#14 Mar 28, 2013
that's not his wife that got arrested with him.
News Watcher

Lost Creek, KY

#15 Mar 28, 2013
Poor Ron wrote:
I guess the 99.999% dna test leaves room for doubt.
Down Town

Lexington, KY

#16 Mar 28, 2013
Just wondering -- were these people actually found guilty or were they just arrested?
News Watcher

Lost Creek, KY

#17 Mar 28, 2013
They have just recently been arrested. They have not been tried yet.
I heard

Hyden, KY

#18 Mar 28, 2013
I heard the woman arrested is not a Lively, they reported her name wrong or she gave it wrong but she is not part of their family.
frank c

Lexington, KY

#19 Mar 28, 2013
can women rape men,.-.- it seems even if retarded he would enjoy,.-.-so enjoyment equal jail time,.-.-.wow could of filled tea
Well

Wheelwright, KY

#20 Mar 28, 2013
What news had this. Share the link

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Campbell 2 hr really 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Wes250 142,482
sheriff 3 hr Lucian 6
Tommie Gail Brewer (Oct '09) 7 hr wellwellwell 35
Ashely and Earl Collins 11 hr Nike101 1
Three Forks Regional Jail (Apr '09) 13 hr Brittany Perdue 292
Cecil the Lion Sun pett 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages