Did McIntosh sell to Arrowood

Did McIntosh sell to Arrowood

Posted in the Jackson Forum

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2012
I heard that McIntosh ambulance sold to Arrowood. If this is true the entire county is done for. Can I call Lee or Perry for an ambulance?

Richmond, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2012
No, you'll be far better off getting in one of the 7 beater cars in the driveway of your trailer court and hauling your own worthless butt to the hospital.
Law dog

United States

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Employees not commenting?????? LOL gotta keep that salary pay with loads of hours. It is against the law to work over 60hrs a week on salary. They must pay you overtime for all hours over 60 unless you are contracted that's what the labor board for ky says!
What a bunch of people

Macon, GA

#4 Sep 21, 2012
I heard Mr. Arrowood has bought out all the ambulance services state wide with the help of Teddy Edmonds and many more in Frankfort including Governor Steve Bashear. It has already been sealed and notarized so if you don't like it then lump it and haul your own hind ends to the hospital if that is what you must do. Get real. The ambulance service is a money making machine. A lot better than counterfieting, bootlegging and drug dealing all combined so all of you want a piece of the action after is has already been established and too late. So get on your 4-wheeler and haul your tails to the hospital. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Macon, GA

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Money making machine! That's a joke. Not if you are doing things above the board. You might get a lot from private insurance but not from medicaid/Medicare. He will see in a few months. From what I hear he is a descriminator and that's not going to get him anywhere but sued. Just saying! Truth be known McIntosh owns both from the get go. Just time to change the name again. How many times has that happened? What have they been? Umm, was it Breathitt, Empire, McIntosh, really can't remember for sure. Why do the names keep changing? Never understood that.
Curious George

Macon, GA

#6 Sep 22, 2012
It's called scamming the government when you change the name of a company so many times. You usually take chapter 11 or 13 which ever one is for business and wipes your slate clean and you owe no one again and your back in business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
notice of slander defamation 8 min yep 3
president trump 13 min Coal Man 46
Karma for Juanita 1 hr Karma 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Non Religious 154,863
Hope they treat every kid out there like Colton 1 hr OMG 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr grannymom 747
ralph napier up 476 6 hr oh lord 5

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages