Pogo

Sharpsburg, KY

#1 Apr 26, 2012
Does anyone know who from Breathitt Co. wrecked in Knott Co. This morning? They apparently hit a Fed Ex truck and it killed a woman and her 2 yr. Old son.
lol

Pikeville, KY

#2 Apr 26, 2012
Yes it was Curtis cline.melinda Roberts and his son Curtis made it but the others didn't such a tragic event please pray for the family they are having a hard time.
friend

Virgie, KY

#3 Apr 26, 2012
does anyone know exactly what happen? did the truck hit them? or did they hit the truck? if anyone has details please let me know ASAP
Thump

West Liberty, KY

#4 Apr 26, 2012
Really sad
family

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 27, 2012
Curtis was driving and i heard from other family that he side swiped a fed ex truck while trying to pass it while on their way to hazard. Melinda roberts and his 4 year old son didn't make it. Curtis went to the hospital and he is fine, but his arm is in a sling. Please keep the family and friends in your thoughts and prayers during a tragic time like this. May they RIP.
I hate to hear this

Ivel, KY

#6 Apr 27, 2012
Malinda has had such hard decisions to make in her life. She wanted so much to have only what was needed. Now she has everything and I am sure she is happy! RIP Malinda, you will be missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min ChromiuMan 133,264
Breathitt County Football 37 min Luther 7
Why Are People Prejudice Against Others? (Jun '10) 2 hr Indignant Atheist 37
Kelli Costello 3 hr family 5
school today? 4 hr Yay 2
Doug and Veronica Wilder 6 hr Jackson 1
Owen 8 hr A friend 2
Jamie Miller n Candice Gabbard 10 hr Humanity 5
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE