roxanna spencer sleeping with married...

roxanna spencer sleeping with married men!

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
you dont say

Manchester, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2012
yeah! seen it on face book, roxanna spencer sleeping with david hall!
well well

Lynch, KY

#2 Oct 11, 2012
so where does she work and how old is she?
you dont say

Manchester, KY

#3 Oct 13, 2012
my boy friend said she use to work at wendys. he said she was 19, david was 30.
really

Macon, GA

#4 Oct 26, 2012
how's she going to marry this guy when he's already married? doesn't that mean he'll be in bigamy?
cemetary lady
#5 Nov 5, 2012
well i know her personally and she is a good kid. if davids still married thats his deal im still married but havent been with my husband n years so that has nothin to do with the price of rice n china. its noones buisness who shes sleeping with or anything else theyve been together for a while now and r happy so....
married with children

Macon, GA

#6 Nov 6, 2012
It does matter if he's still married and has children, and they're planning to get married without him divorcing first, that's called bigamy.
cemetary lady
#7 Nov 6, 2012
yea its illegal and i do agree he should b divorced first but i dont c y who hes sleeping with is such a big deal if theyre happy bc roxys a good girl
go figure

Clay City, KY

#8 Nov 9, 2012
I heard the she was raised in a christian environment, went to bible school and now living with a married man, plus he has 2 children, you would think she would have learn something in life.
cemetary lady
#9 Nov 11, 2012
well maybe if those who raised her werent violent towards her and treated her like crap maybe she wouldnt have ended up in a relationship with a man of his stature but she really is happy with him. i do think she couldve done better and deserves better but theyre hapy and who is anyone else to judge them? we all have a past and we all make mistakes
whyohwhy

Campton, KY

#10 Feb 20, 2013
yes david is married but the divorce is final this month.yes he does have 2 kids and has custody of them because his soon to be ex-wifes boyfriend beat them.david may be a little out there sometimes but hes good guy and he loves his kids and loves roxy.and for the record they have not slept together,david has told me this.she wont sleep with him until they are married.
you dont say

United States

#11 Feb 21, 2013
whyohwhy wrote:
yes david is married but the divorce is final this month.yes he does have 2 kids and has custody of them because his soon to be ex-wifes boyfriend beat them.david may be a little out there sometimes but hes good guy and he loves his kids and loves roxy.and for the record they have not slept together,david has told me this.she wont sleep with him until they are married.
..and you believe that?..nobody shacks up with someone and doesnt have sex with them...
Worried

Lebanon, KY

#12 Feb 21, 2013
First off my attorney told me when I filed for divorce from my wife that as of the day I signed the papers I was legally separated. So I could move Jane Doe in the minute I got home. I could by law be with anyone I wanted to. So leave people alone and yeah. I don't know either one of these pele but all I can say is there are some descent people out there and even though it's none of our business , they may not have slept together and who cares if they have or have not? How's it any of our business?
guess

Montréal, Canada

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Guess the apple don't fall far from the tree there...Rumor has it momma stole daddy from his first wife.LOL
Finite

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Sounds like someone's just jealous. And now of course they are gonna repost that there not jealous of this person and try and slander them, the fact remains that they only started this cause they were mad cause they didnt get to be in this little love triangle. Ha ha ha ha whiners are so predictable

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15 Feb 21, 2013
I think people who are opposing David and Roxanna being together should leave them alone. I know David and also, Roxanna is my niece, and should leave them be. If they want to marry, then let them marry, but let them live in peace.
In the know

United States

#16 Feb 21, 2013
I know that Roxy's parents that raised her in a good Christian home and NEVER abused her in any way other then making her mind! Like a lot of teenagers she rebeled and to a slew of lies on them to get out and make herself look like the victim. If you knew her step parents you would know what i am saying is true!
know too

Montréal, Canada

#17 Feb 21, 2013
I personally know both of her parents. They raised her to be a God fearing person. I honestly don't think they abused her or anything else. If she had been there would have been signs that educated individuals would have noticed. I never knew Roxanna that good as she was just a small child the last time I saw her. But you can only do so much. Once that child becomes 18 then they can make decisions on thier own legally and if you don't like it so sad to bad.
Country Girl

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Feb 22, 2013
Listen people, I have known Roxanna since Charlie and Thelma adopted her. Roxanna was abused terribly before she was adopted. She has been through and suffered so much as a child. The things that happened to her, no child should experience. Her adoptive parents did I believe raise her to the best of there ability. And just so u know folks, abuse comes in other forms than being hit. I am not saying they abused her but I do know the circumstances and in her mind she may feel that way. Roxanna is a good girl, with a good heart and she needs good people with the best of intentions in her life. I don't necessarily agree with what she is doing but bc I know the circumstances I understand why she is doing what she is doing. That doesn't make it right or wrong but she has to make mistakes so she can grow and learn from them.
whyohwhy

West Liberty, KY

#19 Mar 8, 2013
People have to much time on their hands apparently.All they wanna do is look down on others for things they have done instead of focus on their own problems.And for the record David's first wife left him and the kids and drew the sons monthly check and never give him any of his own money.Yes,there is an age difference but love is love.He is divorced,they are getting married....ooohhhh and also having a baby!Suck it bitches.
joe

Athens, OH

#20 Mar 9, 2013
ok roxanna is my cuz and david is like a bro to me and ppl need to leave them alone ok they arent bothering u r they he isent tring to bump uglies with ur wife or she isent trying to bump uglies with ur hubby so leave them alone they dont bother no one they stay to thereselves and thats it ppl need to leave their mouths off them they love each other love has no age ok ppl my dad is 61 and my mom is 55 so do yall think thats a crime yall need to stop looking at other ppls yards and look at ur over half of the ppl who r dissing them done worse things then what they r doing every one has past ok they r always bad in everyones past including mine but u dont see me dissing everyone else cauase someone crapped on me now do u so ppl plz leave my family alone david and roxy love each other very much and plz just leave them be my god

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does Illegal Mexicans not pay Child Support ? (Sep '11) 25 min The moor 74
Stiff upper lip fraud 53 min Black black hit t... 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr I believe 148,165
Kevin Turner 5 hr Sees all 1
Fatty fatty 2x4 14 hr another young woman 8
investigate social services 15 hr goodness 18
Sykes 15 hr no no 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages