Next Last
Big dipper re incarnated

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Jun 8, 2011
Oops forgot channing fugate
bobcathistorian

Elkhorn, WI

#23 Jun 11, 2011
I would like to say that this is my opinion since the early nineties, I would have loved to have gotten a chance to watch some of these guys like Ricky Brewer but can't base my opinion upon something that I have never seen, only heard about.

QB- Kyle Moore beyond a shadow of a doubt, by far the most accurate quarterback we've had and proved it against some of the past quarterbacks at the parks little competitiona few years ago, not to mention the records he holds. Backups-Justin Haddix and Waylon Chapman

RB-Jason White the shiftiest white man I've ever seen

RB-Jonathan Chapman touchdown machine and one of the fastest men we've ever had other than maybe Brandon Thomas but Jonathan outweighed Brand 40 lbs so Jonathan by far. Backups - Ricky Ritchie, Channing Fugate, Chris Hollan Gus White
Wide Receiver- Timmy Barnett is beyond comparison to any other receiver ever at Breathitt, the greatest high school reciever I've personally ever witnessed.

Wide Receiver Matt Sharpe - very athletic, big target, sure hands, just a tad bit too cocky. Backups - Phillip Watts, Kyle Lively, Courtney Johnson, Josh Ritchie

Tight End - John Radar, tall, athletic, strong, big guy for blocking or as a target. Backups - Anthony Johnson, Darren Salyers, Spike Stacy

OL - Eric Collins, one of the best lineman to ever strap on a uniform at breathitt high school

OL - Daniel Back, big strong boy that could move, three year starter

OL - Jeremy Noble, one of the strongest guys to ever walk the halls of breathitt high school, could move, three year starter

OL - Al Collins, one of the biggest guys to ever strap on a Breathitt uniform and could move as well or better than most 250lb. guys today.

Center - One of the hardest working guys Breathitt County has ever known Clifford Keeton

OL backups - Mark Benham, Glenn Gross, Hunter Morgan, Scott Bailey, Jeremy Rice, Brad Allen

Center backups - Jamie Gross, Tony Turner

Defensive Team will come later, but I do have to say that the best team to ever play at Breathitt was the 1997 team by far. Due to a fluke crazy thing, but that team was awesome, probably the best high school team I've ever seen.
Adam white

Lancaster, WI

#24 Jun 12, 2011
im alan and damions brother...not ashford's
Adam white

Lancaster, WI

#25 Jun 12, 2011
Big dipper re incarnated wrote:
I agree river caney rules shorty ashford will noble jason gus damon alan j shannon buddy and brian baker brian morris the list goes on and on .what is in the water over there other than their own shit look at future qb adam white he has the best arm I have ever seen is he ashfords brother?
im alan and damion white's brother...not ashfords
River Caney girl

Richmond, KY

#26 Jun 13, 2011
Big dipper re incarnated wrote:
I agree river caney rules shorty ashford will noble jason gus damon alan j shannon buddy and brian baker brian morris the list goes on and on .what is in the water over there other than their own shit look at future qb adam white he has the best arm I have ever seen is he ashfords brother?
No Adam White isn't Ashford's brother. He is Damion and Alan Jay's brother. He does have an awesome throw. Right on every time!
bobcatbackgirl

Lebanon, KY

#27 Jul 5, 2011
bobcathistorian wrote:
I would like to say that this is my opinion since the early nineties, I would have loved to have gotten a chance to watch some of these guys like Ricky Brewer but can't base my opinion upon something that I have never seen, only heard about.
QB- Kyle Moore beyond a shadow of a doubt, by far the most accurate quarterback we've had and proved it against some of the past quarterbacks at the parks little competitiona few years ago, not to mention the records he holds. Backups-Justin Haddix and Waylon Chapman
RB-Jason White the shiftiest white man I've ever seen
RB-Jonathan Chapman touchdown machine and one of the fastest men we've ever had other than maybe Brandon Thomas but Jonathan outweighed Brand 40 lbs so Jonathan by far. Backups - Ricky Ritchie, Channing Fugate, Chris Hollan Gus White
Wide Receiver- Timmy Barnett is beyond comparison to any other receiver ever at Breathitt, the greatest high school reciever I've personally ever witnessed.
Wide Receiver Matt Sharpe - very athletic, big target, sure hands, just a tad bit too cocky. Backups - Phillip Watts, Kyle Lively, Courtney Johnson, Josh Ritchie
Tight End - John Radar, tall, athletic, strong, big guy for blocking or as a target. Backups - Anthony Johnson, Darren Salyers, Spike Stacy
OL - Eric Collins, one of the best lineman to ever strap on a uniform at breathitt high school
OL - Daniel Back, big strong boy that could move, three year starter
OL - Jeremy Noble, one of the strongest guys to ever walk the halls of breathitt high school, could move, three year starter
OL - Al Collins, one of the biggest guys to ever strap on a Breathitt uniform and could move as well or better than most 250lb. guys today.
Center - One of the hardest working guys Breathitt County has ever known Clifford Keeton
OL backups - Mark Benham, Glenn Gross, Hunter Morgan, Scott Bailey, Jeremy Rice, Brad Allen
Center backups - Jamie Gross, Tony Turner
Defensive Team will come later, but I do have to say that the best team to ever play at Breathitt was the 1997 team by far. Due to a fluke crazy thing, but that team was awesome, probably the best high school team I've ever seen.
Daniel Back (Danny Back), actually was a 4 1/2 year starter. He played all four years of highschool, & part of his eighth grade year.
Former

United States

#28 Jul 8, 2011
Several from the 87 88 year Joe Henson Buddy Baker Roger Mcomery Rich McCuin also Day Day Thomas Kyle McKnight never been hit by anyone than Kyle Mike Bailey go back and check on these older players then a couple small guys Dicky Curtis Watts John Cable Dallas Warren simply way 2 many let's not leave any of them out it takes the whole team just not a few
Dough boy

Boynton Beach, FL

#29 May 16, 2012
The starting QB from the 92 team is GAY and out o he closet. I bet nobody knows his name. Mainly cause that team sucked.
we stunk in 92

Somerset, KY

#30 May 17, 2012
I graduated in '92 and I couldn't tell u who our qb was.
brantley

Henderson, KY

#31 May 18, 2012
the spencer boy from belchers fork was our QB in 92, but we always ran the football back then so he really didnt matter.
young thug

London, KY

#32 Jul 12, 2012
the 2002 Oline was the best all around. I think they only gave up 3 sacks that year. and look at the records that got set.
class of 96

Ransom, KY

#33 Jul 12, 2012
well lets see here Adam White is Alan J and Damion's lil brother /// Alan live on canoe and married a girl from Turners Creek /// best thing to happen to him and Damion married a good girl too and lives in Highland Heights ky // best thing to him as well // But in all the class of 96 set the standard for the rest and we are the best
justafew

Elgin, OK

#34 Jul 13, 2012
just a few i remember from back in the day
bobby hoffman
joey stewart
tim barnett
randy clemons
jason white- all them white boys was good
eric collins
kyle moore
ricky brewer
john rader
matt sharp
jonathan chapman
jermey noble
FB Fanatic

Branford, FL

#35 Sep 13, 2012
Barry Sams was the first all-state player for Breathitt High and was a High School All-American. He was the best offensive lineman I have ever seen. Destroyed defenders with pancake blocks!
Is this

Nerinx, KY

#36 Sep 13, 2012
Is this Greg?
NewSchoolBobcat

United States

#37 Sep 24, 2012
hillbilly wrote:
DL-LESTER THORP- HE WAS A MADMAN VERY HARD OT BLOCK ON PASSING DOWNS
DL-ERIC COLLINS- BIG,POWERFUL,AND AGILE FOR A LINEMAN
DL-RICKY BREWER- TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF WHEN HE GETS FIRED UP
DL-
LB-JOHN RADAR/DENNIS CORNETT-RADAR HAS THE EDGE BECAUSE OF SIZE
LB-RANDY CLEMONS/WADE COLLINS-BOTH VERY GOOD BUT A LINEBACKER NEEDS TO HIT HARD-RANDY!!!
LB-SHORTY COMBS/ASHFORD WHITE-BOTH DESENT COMBS WASNT VERY QUICK FOR OUTSIDE ASHFORD WAS BUT BECAUSE OF EXPERINCE COMBS WINS
LB-CHANNING FUGATE-BIG,ATHLETIC,SMART BUT COULD NOT OR DID NOT HIT THAT HARD FOR A BACKER
S-JASON WHITE-TOUGH,STRONG,MEAN COULD HAVE PLAYED LINEBACKER WOULD HIT YOU VERY HARD
S-D. THOMAS VERY GOOD ATHLETE HAS GOT TO MENTIONED
S-MATT SHARP GOOD COVERAGE GUY
S-
CB-J. CHAPMAN-SMALL BUT COULD COVER, HIT AND INTERCEPT
CB-BUDDY BAKER IF NOT FOR INJURIES HE COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING SPECIAL
CB-WILL NOBLE-PART OF THAT GREAT 96 DEFENSE HE HAS TO BE ON THE LIST
CB-GUS WHITE -AMAZING ATHLETE BUT DOES NOT GET AS MUCH CREDIT AS HE NEEDS
Idk what your thinking no offense but your crazy if you dont think channing fugate could not or did not hit hard. I practiced everyday with him and saw him play. I gaurntee he hits harder then any guy on these list. His size alone hits you hard and he knows how to lower thats shoulder. I believe if you watch his defensive highlights on youtube you will change your mind. Day-Day Thomas desirves to be on the WR list also. He held alot of records for a long time at breathitt and was very good.
bubble

Lebanon, KY

#38 Sep 24, 2012
day day is now playing for state penn,he was move from tigth end to wide reciver lol
LikeYouKnow

United States

#39 Sep 25, 2012
Get ya facts right. He aint in jail anymore. He's currently sober in a rehab.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Patriot 148,849
Fatso you will never get me out of your exs apa... 1 hr Fat ass 25
Vote buyer busted. 4 hr Granny 12
Heather Combs Clark and federal co conspirators. 5 hr Food stamp frauders 1
vote dry breathitt/ jackson 6 hr Citzen 44
Jobs that the wets will bring? 8 hr Only in Breathitt 12
~~~~~Vote YES on July 12th~~~~~ 9 hr bahahaha 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages