What about them people on Jetts Creek?
Canoe1808

Prestonsburg, KY

#22 Jan 15, 2013
hAhA wrote:
if a few ppl would move off jetts creek it would be a nice place-- the nobles, paul terry, jeffery russell, carlos mullins which is now a druggy from hanging with the nobles
Carlos Mullins is NOT a druggie. Carlos is a real nice boy and I have NEVER in my life seen that boy do a drug. He doesn't smoke, drink or do drugs. The nobles you're talking about is my family and I love them dearly. They all work hard for their money and have every right to spend their paycheck the way they want. They don't sit on their asses and draw a check like a lot of u, they don't sell their food stamps to buy drigs like a lot of u guys so leave Carlos and my familys names out of ur mouths!!!!
citizen

Hyden, KY

#23 Jan 15, 2013
The Noble's are, indeed, trash of the highest form.
Canoe1808

Prestonsburg, KY

#24 Jan 15, 2013
Hahaha ur so funny, so what's ur real name?
Canoe1808

Prestonsburg, KY

#25 Jan 15, 2013
citizen wrote:
The Noble's are, indeed, trash of the highest form.
So what's ur real name?
citizen

Hyden, KY

#26 Jan 15, 2013
Puddin' tane. Ask me again, I'll tell ya the same.
redneck

United States

#27 Jan 15, 2013
I'm from Michigan and I tell ya I've driven to Jetts creek and I liked the ride there! As for the NOBLES. My daughters married brothers of Noble blood THE NOBLES HAVE ALWAYS GIVEN MY HUSBAND AND I RESPECT POLITENESS AND GOOD OLE SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY
Canoe1808

Prestonsburg, KY

#28 Jan 16, 2013
redneck wrote:
I'm from Michigan and I tell ya I've driven to Jetts creek and I liked the ride there! As for the NOBLES. My daughters married brothers of Noble blood THE NOBLES HAVE ALWAYS GIVEN MY HUSBAND AND I RESPECT POLITENESS AND GOOD OLE SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY
Thank you momma, c.n.
redneck

United States

#29 Jan 16, 2013
Canoe1808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you momma, c.n.
no problem my sweet oldest daughter who has SPENCER / GORSUCH blood running through you oh and yeah married to a NOBLE!!!! love you darling!
Canoe1808

Pikeville, KY

#30 Jan 17, 2013
redneck wrote:
<quoted text> no problem my sweet oldest daughter who has SPENCER / GORSUCH blood running through you oh and yeah married to a NOBLE!!!! love you darling!
People don't f*ck with me, that's the wrong blood to tread over. Spencer/Gorsuch and married a NOBLE!!!!!
redneck

United States

#31 Jan 17, 2013
Lol love you! Yeah load my shotgun and wait by the door - they ain't seen crazy yet!!" Lmao
citizen

Hyden, KY

#32 Jan 17, 2013
You dumb ass Gorsuch's are just as bad as the Noble's.
redneck

United States

#33 Jan 18, 2013
citizen wrote:
You dumb ass Gorsuch's are just as bad as the Noble's.
guess what "citizen" your the dumbass! You don't even have a clue to what ur saying! What's your name? Chicken shit! Let me guess MORON! OH no wait it was puddntane
LOL

West Liberty, KY

#35 Jan 18, 2013
Jetts creek.....The nobles are punks,i know someone that took on 3 of those pu*sy boys at once.more then once.They can't fight either only run there mouths or shoot at ya lmfao.
Canoe1808

Prestonsburg, KY

#36 Jan 18, 2013
LOL wrote:
Jetts creek.....The nobles are punks,i know someone that took on 3 of those pu*sy boys at once.more then once.They can't fight either only run there mouths or shoot at ya lmfao.
So what ur saying u know someone that hit 2 MINORS?!?!?! There's only 3 boys there and 2 are minors..... I know for a FACT sam could whoop anyones ass. And Mitchells the only one that will shot someone, but for me ill whoop someones ass and ain't afraid to do it!!!!
reckem ralph

United States

#37 Jan 22, 2013
Canoe 1808 im pretty sure you are no long a member of the canoe fire dept. And for Jetts creek, get rid of carlos, Paul, jeffery, john, and who ever else that wants to either sell and use drugs and run up and down the road spot lighting deer.
redneck

United States

#38 Jan 23, 2013
reckem ralph wrote:
Canoe 1808 im pretty sure you are no long a member of the canoe fire dept. And for Jetts creek, get rid of carlos, Paul, jeffery, john, and who ever else that wants to either sell and use drugs and run up and down the road spot lighting deer.
what does the canoe fire dept. have anything to do with this?? Y canoe1808 isn't on the fire dept. Is no concern of yours. Learn your facts before you stir up crap!
wondering

Jackson, KY

#39 Jan 23, 2013
Which noble drives the purple car with red light on top?
Jetts Creek Mafia

Lexington, KY

#40 Jan 24, 2013
You are just jealous that you don't live here, and hell yeah I am a Noble and proud of it!!!! Carlos and Boone are good boys so leave em the hell alone!! The only thing they like to do is bad is to run after them nasty little tramps in Breathitt and Owsley!! If they catch something you hard earned tax dollars will take care of them and myself!!!!! Don't hate on us and leave cousin John alone, he is agood man!! Can you please leave all donations for spoltlights and ammo at the mini mart! LMFAO!!!!!! Look for our upcoming logos at Crocketsville!!
coondog

Marengo, OH

#41 Feb 27, 2013
i like jetts creek----like any where else--it has the good the bad and the ugly
Conack

United States

#42 Feb 28, 2013
Are y'all talkin about roscoe nobles boys ??? I ain't seen them in forever Mitchell was the only one that had any balls. Ever since he was a youngin he was tougher than the others poor ole roscoe jr couldn't whip his way out of a wet paper bag. As for Jett's creek it's a fine place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 148,942
New ambulance service 1 hr Citizen 13
Jason aka Tillett 4 hr Spouse 2
Principal WHAT HAPPENED 4 hr Parent 7
jcs principal 6 hr bad job sbdm 9
River side 70s-2016 9 hr Good 1
476 9 hr guest 5
Affair 10 hr Friend 7
Jobs that the wets will bring? 10 hr Coors lite 56
Who shot themselves on 476 11 hr Havemercy 5
Sex Scandal @ SMS WITH MINORS!!!! (Aug '11) 17 hr xxx 210
More from around the web

Personal Finance