Next Last
wondering

Elkton, KY

#1 Oct 6, 2010
Anyone know anything about them?
hkgl

Lancaster, WI

#2 Oct 6, 2010
Ya, I can tell you anything there is to kknow about Jetts Creek. What do you want to know?
Winnie the pooh

Irvine, KY

#3 Oct 6, 2010
there aint nothing wrong with them people on Jetts Creek and they are nice people
Well

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2010
What do ya want to know and who do ya want to know about?
hAhA

United States

#5 Oct 7, 2010
if a few ppl would move off jetts creek it would be a nice place-- the nobles, paul terry, jeffery russell, carlos mullins which is now a druggy from hanging with the nobles
well

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Oct 7, 2010
what about them skanky russels?
shivers

Watseka, IL

#7 Oct 7, 2010
It sounds like it'd be easier if you moved instead of all these other critters.
Roger

United States

#8 Oct 7, 2010
Looking to buy a wood stove. If anyone has one for sale please reply.
yelp

Elkton, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2010
What do you know about Vernedia and Jeffery Russel that lives up there? I heard they was drug heads.
what a shame

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Oct 10, 2010
you that right they are drugs heads i can't stand her
Burnt out

United States

#12 Oct 10, 2010
Jetts creek people rule. Don't forget old man turner on jetts creek. He's a true legend. Hats off to you sir.
R Grigsby

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Oct 11, 2010
I know Vernedia we use to date. Her and her family are nasty. There house is the cockroach motel. Yes she is on drugs bad. She told everybody she broke up with me but I broke up with her. My mother and my family hated the ground she walked on. She cheated on me I dont know how many times. She has been with half the people in jackson.
R Grigsby

Canada

#14 Oct 11, 2010
I have to confess she is not on drugs and her family is not nasty I give it some thought and I shouldn't have said that. Truth is I got hurt by her. Men would call her all the time and ask her out and I think she went out on me behind my back. I remember her telling me we needed some time apart when she told me that I broke down and started crying and she just sit there like she could care less. She broke my heart and I will never forget that. There is not a day goes by I don't think of her and cry.
love two my haters

Irvine, KY

#15 Oct 11, 2010
i think that she is a biggest wh*RE in breathitt county she probally have std now what a nasty ho
curious

Irvine, KY

#16 Oct 12, 2010
i think the people on jetts creek are just as good as any one else you people need to get a life
to r grigsby

Irvine, KY

#17 Oct 12, 2010
u need to keep ur dumn ass mouth off of her ur the one on drugs not her and if u have a problem with that next time dont scrue your cousin in a dam barn and you are the one that probley has an STD
curious

Irvine, KY

#18 Oct 13, 2010
you people out there bad mouthing the russells need to get a life and mind your own dam business expecially you well and yelp sounds like you are just jealous of the russells
Brittany

Elkhorn, WI

#19 Aug 31, 2011
Ya know ive lived on jetts creek my whole 18 years of living and it isnt that bad. Im sure the places u all live are no better. And as far as some things go. Yeah some peoplr may be on the wrong track but that doesnt mean their family is trash. Keep your mouth of the nobles. My boyfriend is a noble and he is a pretty great guy that works every day and keeps to himself and has better things to do than get on here and talk about people when they are no better than anyone else.
WTF

Hazard, KY

#20 Sep 2, 2011
Thank you very much my grandmother has lived there all of her life as did my grandfather's family. I also reside there on a beautiful piece of land adjoined to my grandmothers. I will admit that some of the people that live there now aren't the best thing to talk about but don't judge everyone that lives there by the few that are in that class. My grandmother is a sweet little old lady who doesn't bother anyone and wouldnt hurt a fli. Not everyone up there are druggies and school dropouts, I graduated @ the top of my class and went on to make good of myself and I have my grandmother to thank for that. If you have ever actually been up there you would see that its not that bad of a place. Sure there are some druggies and bad people up there that if they left would make it a better place and I wil agree whole heartedly on that note, but not everyone deserves that treatment. I will be the first to admit I am not pleased to see that kind of behavior going on there, it sure it not like it was when I was growing up there.
Canoe1808

Wheelwright, KY

#21 Jan 15, 2013
I've lived on Jetts creek, and I'm a Noble. I would rather live I jetts creek with Sarah, Sam,Brittany,Boone and Boxer then with Roscoe Noble and Sarah Bailey!!!!! And as far as Carlos he's a damn good man and keeps his.nose clean and that's more then I can say about 80% of breathitt county. Y'all are just pissed off that u can't live on jetts creek!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Ari son of Anarchy 154,280
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 39 min gingerbread man 5,766
Kenny & Hazel (Aug '11) 3 hr BoBo Gerdoodle 3
darrell cundiff (Mar '10) 6 hr Dozer Man 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 hr Princess412 81,648
Meth found at shacks br 9 hr hmmm 9
Lovins 9 hr jackson 2014 26
Indictments 12 hr reluctant ct worker 6
•••
•••
Jackson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••