James Allen, Jr.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JuneC

Lewisport, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2009
Does anyone know if James Allen, Jr. is single or not? What is up?

Since: Mar 09

Macon, GA

#2 Oct 29, 2009
What's up June C.
Scare Crow

Hazard, KY

#3 Oct 31, 2009
He is dating a hooch on lost creek
JuneC

Lewisport, KY

#4 Nov 1, 2009
Who is the hooch on Lost Creek he's dating? I am just curious ... because I am interested in getting out with him.
GLOCK 40

Williamsburg, KY

#5 Nov 1, 2009
Lions, Tigers, and Bears! Oh My!

Does the fact that he shoots up have no bearing on your desires?

Stay Classy Jackson!
Scare Crow

Hazard, KY

#6 Nov 1, 2009
If it is the same guy she works at the college there
JuneC

Lewisport, KY

#7 Nov 1, 2009
SWEET!!! Does he really shoot up? Maybe me and him could share the same needle....
JuneC

Lewisport, KY

#8 Nov 2, 2009
I have been with him several times but when his girlfriend got out of jail I kept my distance.

Since: Mar 09

Macon, GA

#9 Nov 2, 2009
So what's been going on June C.
JuneC

Lewisport, KY

#10 Nov 2, 2009
Sorry Bobcat28 I only have eyes for little dick ... and DO NOT let the nickname fool you!!!
jacko

Pikeville, KY

#11 Nov 3, 2009
I guess this is the James allen that is dating the homewrecker Renee Back who works at the college in hazard. Boy oh! How many does this make? I bet this woman has every disease known. SHE IS A HOMEWRECKING HOREBAG PIECE OF SHT
jeda

Pikeville, KY

#12 Nov 3, 2009
renee back is his girlfriend she has herpes.

Since: Nov 08

Lexington, KY

#13 Nov 4, 2009
Hey any girl that is supposed to be interested or going out with James Allen Jr., I want you to know that he has a 2 year old baby with my daughter and she is in jail and will be getting out soon and I have been the one taking care of their child. He lies to her and tells her that she is the only one he is seeing and really, I am tired of all the bull shit he gives my daughter. If any one of you all want him, please take him so he can leave my daughter alone and I will raise the baby in Berea like I have been doing for over 2 years now, she doesn't need the drama!!!!!!!!!!
Lucy

Lewisport, KY

#14 Nov 5, 2009
I would be ashamed to admit that he fathered a baby with my child.
JuneC

Lewisport, KY

#15 Nov 5, 2009
It's okay, I'll take care of him as I have been these last few weeks his girlfriend has been in jail.
infomationoffice r

United States

#16 Nov 8, 2009
June c the girl on 30e u whipped the hell out of is talkin REAL BAD about U an other people IM serious go get'er girl! I know you will (T S)her initals
lol at your life

Williamsburg, KY

#17 Nov 8, 2009
little dick, as he is so affectionately referred to as, has the distinction of being the one and only person I have ever seen inject themselves with a controlled substance. Brian Elam was an angel. huh?

Since: Nov 08

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Nov 10, 2009
Hey , don't talk about Bryan Elam -- he is no longer with us. I know he hated needles and people that fooled with them.I didn't say Bryan was an angel but he didn't cheat on my daughter and end up on Topix with other girls talking about going out with him!!!!!!!
Another

Macon, GA

#19 Nov 11, 2009
JuneC wrote:
Does anyone know if James Allen, Jr. is single or not? What is up?
Another attack: Those of you who are being attacked on here by cowards who like to think there is no recourse, help is on the way. Contact the local Commonwealth Attorney and for a broader action being taken, contact attorney Ned Pillersdorf. The action being taken will allow you to obtain the IP information on the person attacking you through a court order, you then go after the person attacking you in a civil case. From what I am being told, Topix has agreed to cooperate as long as there is a court ordered subpoena asking for the posters information.
There is a big difference between Freedom of speech and slander, defamation and liable, and these attacks on Topix all fall in to the latter.
Do not let people tell you wireless or router IPs cannot be tracked, that simply is not true.
Disgusted

United States

#20 Jan 17, 2010
Ashley was already too far gone on drugs when her and Bryan finally split up. I went to school with Ashley, and I know Jr. all to well. Always hustling and dealing, and stealing to get what they need. That is so sick what they are doing. Jr. looks like death warmed over, and the last time I saw Ashley she was bumming me for a cigarette and her teeth looked awful from drug use and her hands looked like they hadnt been washed in days. There time will come, they will end up behind bars or six feet under.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breathitt school 4 min come on 10
jackson hospital please advise 6 min come on 10
Eye for an Eye 10 min Votertoo 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min hmmmmmmmmm 171,780
crazy woman 12 min Mongo again 18
Courthouse scuffle 55 min You believe that 47
Yeller dollar 2 hr I like Amy 5
Let's all vote for Miranda Stevens king 3 hr Taxpayer 31

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages