Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

These two are angry that they were not treated better in the school system??? Laughable. They had their noses so far up Arch Turner's butt we couldnt find them for years. You guys can get your fix on visiting day at the federal Pen.

http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/Two-B...
Pathetic

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

These two men should be ashamed. One is buried in Wolfe County and the other is too stupid to know or care what others think about ridiculous lawsuit. Ought to go ahead and get rid of wife sitting in LBJ's office running her mouth. These men participated in wrongdoing during Arch's reign and now are crying "poor little me". Disgusting!
Joke

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

What a joke these two are...how many of their family members did Arch put on the payroll...didn't hear them saying anything then!!!
They should be right with Arch!!!!
What

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Lets see his first wife worked at LBJ, second wife at LBJ, daughter at day care, step daughter teaches in system... well well well I guess someone is mad that their housedog isnt on payroll as a watchdog for one of the schools!!
pathetic

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

I hope they check your ISP since you're so brave
Pathetically Correct

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Only family members would agree that Napier and Banks have reason to sue. Oh, and let us not forget to mention Napier's son teaches in system. At one time, he was not certified but surely he has rectified his teaching credentials. These two men didn't try to hand back those bonuses when they were being distributed did they? Check my ISP if you wish. I am saying what 98% of Breathitt County wants to say.
Leo Deniro

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

I can't believe David put his eggs in the same basket with that other guy. Not much good can be said about the credibility of it now. Arch gave Banks the coaching job. Guess everyone remembers what a success that was.
Rats coming out

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Stevie Banks wore a wire for the FBI new he was a rat but not David Napier all the rats are comeing out now
Same ones

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

They were the same ones getting the extra money. Shameful lazy men both of them.
MmHmM

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

I bet they are every one freemasons, kiawanis,etc.
Someone who knows

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Pathetically Correct wrote:
Only family members would agree that Napier and Banks have reason to sue. Oh, and let us not forget to mention Napier's son teaches in system. At one time, he was not certified but surely he has rectified his teaching credentials. These two men didn't try to hand back those bonuses when they were being distributed did they? Check my ISP if you wish. I am saying what 98% of Breathitt County wants to say.
Mr. Napier's son is and has always been qualified to teach since he has been employed with the school system. Also, the students are actually understanding math under his direction.
Dont add up

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Napier's son is and has always been qualified to teach since he has been employed with the school system. Also, the students are actually understanding math under his direction.
I bet thy are 1+1=3
I know Steve Banks

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

as good as anybody and he will stab you in the back as quick as anybody I ever been around. I read in the paper where he said he refused to give money for Strong I would put my life on the line that this is not true. In 2006 I saw first hand of how much money he put out for Strong and also his self in the election. It has be told to the feds. but nothing was done about it. I saw first hand how he and Arch bought refs. off to win tourn. games when he was coaching the go between guy was none other than (Child Mod. Paul Terry). I know for a fact that a Job was made for his wife Jennifer at LBJ making 20,000 a year and then he turns around and cheats on her with a worker at BHS. When he took over as Trans. Port. Dir. at the Bus Garage it was suppose to be a cert. position that PR Hearld had but Arch put it down to a class. position so he could hire Banks in that Position and pay him 50,000 a yr. that is as much as a teacher makes and this is how Banks repays him. Know for a fact when Banks bought that land that he cheated them old people out of that he couldn't get the money to buy the land because he had such bad credit that he called and beg Jerry Mcintosh of the Owsley Co. School system to Co. sign for him and told him he really needed that land and promise not to sell it but then turned around and sold it for 1.4 million dollors. His wife is not allowed to talk with her family without his permission this coming from her dad who Banks turn his back on when he got sick and couldn't help him anymore. This is the kind of person that Banks is and he is in our school system and acts like a pillow citizen there is nothing that Steve Banks want do to better himself, I use to thank alot of him until I really got to know him and found out the kind of person he really was. This is all true facts and as I said before I KNOW STEVE BANKS!
worried

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

all them board members in there when the bull was superintendent deserve a blue ribbon.they should have a plaque put up for them.
Well

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I know Steve Banks wrote:
as good as anybody and he will stab you in the back as quick as anybody I ever been around. I read in the paper where he said he refused to give money for Strong I would put my life on the line that this is not true. In 2006 I saw first hand of how much money he put out for Strong and also his self in the election. It has be told to the feds. but nothing was done about it. I saw first hand how he and Arch bought refs. off to win tourn. games when he was coaching the go between guy was none other than (Child Mod. Paul Terry). I know for a fact that a Job was made for his wife Jennifer at LBJ making 20,000 a year and then he turns around and cheats on her with a worker at BHS. When he took over as Trans. Port. Dir. at the Bus Garage it was suppose to be a cert. position that PR Hearld had but Arch put it down to a class. position so he could hire Banks in that Position and pay him 50,000 a yr. that is as much as a teacher makes and this is how Banks repays him. Know for a fact when Banks bought that land that he cheated them old people out of that he couldn't get the money to buy the land because he had such bad credit that he called and beg Jerry Mcintosh of the Owsley Co. School system to Co. sign for him and told him he really needed that land and promise not to sell it but then turned around and sold it for 1.4 million dollors. His wife is not allowed to talk with her family without his permission this coming from her dad who Banks turn his back on when he got sick and couldn't help him anymore. This is the kind of person that Banks is and he is in our school system and acts like a pillow citizen there is nothing that Steve Banks want do to better himself, I use to thank alot of him until I really got to know him and found out the kind of person he really was. This is all true facts and as I said before I KNOW STEVE BANKS!
Sounds like "I Know Steve Banks" should be a federal witness since they know so much. Hopefully the FBI are monitoring these sites.
The rest of the story

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I know Steve Banks wrote:
U don't know nothing Ron Edan was super when Banks was hired and he hired him because he kept him informed on JacksonCity when they were haveing all the trouble between the schools he was Eadans inside guy he new everything going imthat job was his reward for being a rat
I know Steve Banks

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

The rest of the story wrote:
<quoted text>U don't know nothing Ron Edan was super when Banks was hired and he hired him because he kept him informed on JacksonCity when they were haveing all the trouble between the schools he was Eadans inside guy he new everything going imthat job was his reward for being a rat
I didn't say Arch hired him I said they change the job from Cert. to class. so they could hire Banks because he doesn't have his degree. I agree with you Banks is a Rat. Arch got the Supt. the folling year I think and he was the one that hired Banks for the Ball coach. I work at breathitt for 20 yrs. and I do know what went on and for the other person talking about the Feds reading what I wrote I didn't say nothing that wasn't true so I have nothing to hide, I would be glad to tell them everything just come and ask.
No sisters

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

wondering wrote:
Does Steve Banks have a sister named Stephanie that's married to the Turner guy who runs the water plant?
No Banks dont have no sisters, and the turner guy his name is Rick he is one of the biggest sucks there is in Breathitt Co. None of the guys that work for the Waterworks likes him he thinks he all of it.
Lexington dude

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Steve is dumber than a coal bucket and twice as evil he is a pig and Archs baby.
I know Steve Banks

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Arch was the crookest man in Breathitt Co. but they are not nothing the Banks wouldnt do either. He had his nose up Arch so far for so long back when both was Magrates. And he still would if Arch hadn't got in trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Lmfao 150,346
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 min Home Skool 1,035
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Mike Duquette 130,326
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 48 min BIG_STEVIE 26,222
31 Order 1 hr Horatio 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Republicans Are S... 16,129
2006 Cobalt for sale 2 hr Free Loader 1

Search the Jackson Forum:
•••
•••
Jackson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••