I heard Floyd Grover Johnson won his appeal and got parolled out of prison.

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Floyd Grover Johnson

Georgetown, KY

#1 Mar 31, 2012
I heard that Floyd Grover Johnson won his appeal in The Ky Court of Appeals on 20 Jan 2012 and was parolled out of his 10 year prison sentence on 24 Feb 2012 by the Ky Department of Corrections.I heard his 3 cases were reversed and remanded back to the Powell County,Ky Circuit Court.I also heard his appeal is to be published in the new Ky Law books.So Floyd Grover Johnson is out of prison and jail now.
unite has barriers

Georgetown, KY

#3 Apr 1, 2012
UNITE cannot bust anyone inside the border of Powell County.They must stay inside Hal Rogers district.Powell County is outside the area that Hal Rogers reigns over.Also the State Attorney General Office must be invited into a county(by it's powers that be) to have full jurisdiction there.I see why Floyd Grover Johnson moved there from Breathit County.JUNKIES ALWAYS FIND A WAY.Where there is a will there is a way.
Who

Winchester, KY

#4 Apr 1, 2012
unite has barriers wrote:
UNITE cannot bust anyone inside the border of Powell County.They must stay inside Hal Rogers district.Powell County is outside the area that Hal Rogers reigns over.Also the State Attorney General Office must be invited into a county(by it's powers that be) to have full jurisdiction there.I see why Floyd Grover Johnson moved there from Breathit County.JUNKIES ALWAYS FIND A WAY.Where there is a will there is a way.
Who was his attorney?
Still indicted

Georgetown, KY

#5 Apr 2, 2012
Floyd Grover Johnson is still indicted by the Powell County Circuit Court and is still on parole.But as soon as Floyd's lawyer puts in a motion for dismissal with prejudice and expungement,he will get his indictments dismissed with prejudice.Floyd's lawyer can start this action since the case was remanded to both the Commonwealth and Floyd and his lawyer.The sooner Floyd's lawyer puts in for the motion for dismissal with preudice and motion for expungement,the sooner Floyd will get the indictments dismissed with prejudice and his record expunged.
How

Elgin, OK

#6 Apr 2, 2012
How has he stayed out of trouble? Everyone knows he has been a seller for years and has trained most members of his family to follow in his footsteps. There must be some friends with alot of political clout that he has info on.
no he rightfully won

Georgetown, KY

#7 Apr 2, 2012
How wrote:
How has he stayed out of trouble? Everyone knows he has been a seller for years and has trained most members of his family to follow in his footsteps. There must be some friends with alot of political clout that he has info on.
No,in this case he was right and just won in the Ky Court of Appeals on January 20,2012.And the Ky Department of Corrections had no choice but to parole him out of prison,because his case got reversed.
Who

Winchester, KY

#8 Apr 2, 2012
is his attorney ?
his own lawyer

Richmond, KY

#9 Apr 5, 2012
Floyd was his own lawyer.You may want him to represent you.
be your own lawyer

Richmond, KY

#10 Apr 5, 2012
his own lawyer wrote:
Floyd was his own lawyer.You may want him to represent you.
You might win if you are your own lawyer.
win as your own lawyer

Richmond, KY

#11 Apr 5, 2012
be your own lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>You might win if you are your own lawyer.
I agree,if you are your own lawyer you have a better chance of winning in the end. Who can represent you better than yourself? Who knows your case better than you? I have always heard "If you are your own lawyer,you have a fool for a client".But,I do not agree with that quote!
Red Riding Hood

United States

#12 Apr 5, 2012
I just read those decisions. Somebody is blowing smoke. The high court upheld the lower court's rulings. He must have just been let out on parole which has nothing to do with a reversal of a case. The parole board would have absolutely nothing to do with the reversal.
bullcpap you are lying

Richmond, KY

#13 Apr 5, 2012
Red Riding Hood wrote:
I just read those decisions. Somebody is blowing smoke. The high court upheld the lower court's rulings. He must have just been let out on parole which has nothing to do with a reversal of a case. The parole board would have absolutely nothing to do with the reversal.
You are full of bullcrap because there have been no KY Supreme Court rulings in any way on Floyds 3 cases that got reviewed in the KY Supreme Court.They had to parole him out cause he won by a reversal in the KY Court of Appeals on Jan 20,2012 .You cannot keep a man in prison long after his case was reversed and remanded back to the lower Circuit Court because he is at the point of reversal not guilty again and the whole 3 cases must start over again.You cant fool us,we know the truth.
ValidLikeSalad

Toms River, NJ

#14 Apr 5, 2012
And now for an intermission!

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
why is he not in jail

Richmond, KY

#15 Apr 6, 2012
Red Riding Hood wrote:
If the high court upheld his lower court rulings then why is he not back in jail.YOU ARE A BIG FAT LIAR.Since he won his reversal in the KY Court of Appeals the higher court would have to be the KY Supreme Court.But Floyd was never ever reviewed in the KY Supreme Court for any criminal offense.We know the facts.
Floyd is a big winner

Richmond, KY

#16 Apr 6, 2012
Floyd is a big time winner and he cannot be tried in Circuit Court because his appeal win was a slam dunk.
what month in Sup Court

Richmond, KY

#17 Apr 6, 2012
Red Riding Hood wrote:
Then tell us what month the KY Supreme reviewed his 3 cases,so we can check it out, since it is all public record.YOU ARE A LIAR.
Red Riding Hood

United States

#18 Apr 6, 2012
what month in Sup Court wrote:
<quoted text>Then tell us what month the KY Supreme reviewed his 3 cases,so we can check it out, since it is all public record.YOU ARE A LIAR.
2005-CA-002173
May 24, 2007

2010-CA-000607
January 19, 2012

2010-CA-001867
January 19, 2012

Look for yourself
court of appeals decision

Richmond, KY

#19 Apr 7, 2012
Red Riding Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
2005-CA-002173
May 24, 2007
2010-CA-000607
January 19, 2012
2010-CA-001867
January 19, 2012
Look for yourself
Where is the KY Supreme court decision(The higher court that you are lying about) after he won his KY Court of Appeals decision on Jan 20,2012 that reversed and remanded all his convictions and he was let out of prison for?You know you are lying and are ashamed of having him let out of prison.Floyd won and slam dunked won.What an embarrasment.There was no court in the KY Supreme Court or the KY Court of Appeals on Jan 19,2012.Also there was no KY Supreme Court at all in Jan 2012.You are a sore loser.
only 1 of 3 applies

Richmond, KY

#21 Apr 7, 2012
Red Riding Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
2005-CA-002173
May 24, 2007
2010-CA-000607
January 19, 2012
2010-CA-001867
January 19, 2012
Look for yourself
2005-CA-2173 was from an old indictment back in 2004 which has nothing to do with the new 3 indictments that were reversed on Jan 20,2012. 2O10-CA-001867 is not even a case of Floyd's,it is another mans case. And 2010-CA-000607 is the case that (3 lower Circuit Court cases) was reversed and remanded,that Floyd slam dunked on.That case has a date of Jan 20,2012 not Jan 19,2012.So you need to get your facts straight.
big bad wolf

Richmond, KY

#22 Apr 7, 2012
Red riding hood needs to get ate by the big bad wolf because she is a big bad liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Athenesword 137,704
taco bell and kfc (Jan '12) 1 hr shore is 43
mike southwood whooped a boy 1 hr truth 4
lets name the meth heads 3 hr CARMA 37
Do NOT DEAL with bug up around which... 5 hr Bringmyguneverywhere 5
bad girl need spanking 5 hr Nebraska chick 1
Lisa Baker (Apr '13) 6 hr Concerned 10
Shell station Thu Wondering 27
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]