Next Last
spike

United States

#1 May 31, 2010
i think he is alright but needs to get away from nikki baker
in your face

United States

#2 May 31, 2010
nikki noble/ nikki baker what ever she goes by needs 2 take a bath the 1 that lives on hardshell caney
well

Lost Creek, KY

#3 May 31, 2010
All that bunch is trash nickie baker and jason
friend

Williston, SC

#4 May 31, 2010
you sound a lil bit jealous....
well

Lost Creek, KY

#5 May 31, 2010
Jealous of what............ nothing to be jealous of just look at them
lmao

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 May 31, 2010
yeah jealous of what?? I'd like to know? beeing nasty I guess?
bobbie jo

Irvine, KY

#7 Jun 2, 2010
this is stupid why in the hell do u people get on here and worry about other people i caint believe this stupid shit that ever on wonts to do....all that really mattters is that there happy togeather...no i wont lie me and nickie dont see eye to eye but if you got anything to say about her an jason just keep it to your self because i mean really nobody cares what you think
who cares

Irvine, KY

#8 Jun 6, 2010
well bobbie i cant believe you take up for that trash after she put all that stuff on here about you and your daughter i hear your mom just about kicked that B######ass did you get mad at her to ..........PS..i thought i knoed you better than that i guess not
I think he

Hazard, KY

#9 Jun 7, 2010
needs to go back to Cierra Noble. That is where he was happy!
holly

Lost Creek, KY

#10 Jun 7, 2010
.......Now I have seen your boyfriend now he is hot you should keep him..He would make you a good husband and you are crazy if you let this one go I know his mom and dad and they are good people..You should keep Brandon Potter..
holly

Lost Creek, KY

#11 Jun 7, 2010
That one was for bobbie
lena

Versailles, KY

#12 Jun 7, 2010
I think he wrote:
needs to go back to Cierra Noble. That is where he was happy!
lord at least spell her name right.sierra. but anyways dont go gettin stuff started just let it be...
bobbie jo

Jackson, KY

#13 Jun 8, 2010
holly wrote:
.......Now I have seen your boyfriend now he is hot you should keep him..He would make you a good husband and you are crazy if you let this one go I know his mom and dad and they are good people..You should keep Brandon Potter..
well for one thing you dont worry about me and brandon we never talk and we never see each other and i aint taking up for eny body and i have no dam clue who you are and i dont need a good man because hunny i got my hand. if you wont potter so bad you date him because i really dont give a crap i wont loose no sleep over it thats for dam sure. yea brandon is a good person and his mom and dad are good poeple to but i wont fight over him because there aint no dam man worth fightin over.....who are you any way because i have no clue who you are because i aint friends with no dam holly
omg

Lost Creek, KY

#14 Jun 9, 2010
You go girl.......Life it to short to fight over a man....
reality check ppl

Manchester, KY

#15 Jun 9, 2010
If this thread is about the same Jason Cooper that I am thinking of, you guys are talking about a child, who had a really rough childhood and did the best he could to survive. Until you REALLY know someone, you really shouldn't judge them. Topix should be shut down! It's one thing to get on here and trash an adult, but when you start doing it to children it's another. Kids can't help how they have been raised, and the only choice they have in life is to try and do better then the only life they have known! As far as judging someone on their appearance, Read your flippin bible dude! Matt ch 7 v1 states Judge not that ye not be judged! It's not your place to worry about who takes a bath and who doesn't! Why don't you spend some time worrying where your soul is going to spend eternity the way you sit and talk about ppl and judge them!
yeah

Irvine, KY

#16 Jun 14, 2010
in your face wrote:
nikki noble/ nikki baker what ever she goes by needs 2 take a bath the 1 that lives on hardshell caney
her name is nikki baker thank you if u don't know her name u should'nt be talking about her and she does take a bath
Go ME

Lexington, KY

#18 Jun 16, 2010
what jason cooper does in his life is all up to him.he's old enough to make his own mind up i blieve the only thing he should do is get his life straighten up get a job. he can do it if he really tries. but he is really in love with nikki and thats what stopen him. cause he doesnt want to loose her.
nicole baker

Jackson, KY

#19 Jun 21, 2010
me and jason is not dating no more he is dating me sister brittany now
helll yeh

Jackson, KY

#20 Jun 21, 2010
way to go jason its about damn time
nicole baker

Irvine, KY

#21 Jun 22, 2010
And she is Marry to his brother and as a id to so what dpo you thank about that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who running 16 min To early 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ok 135,195
JCS junior and senior class flew to orlando cla... 1 hr Gabriel 23
Dustin miller 4 hr Jay 1
George costello & mexicans having KILOS of coke... (Feb '11) 6 hr Gabriel 8
sesco noble 9 hr Jessie 14
Doctors office no confidentiality 9 hr Jessie 16
Next Breathitt Superintendent....Job posted today 11 hr Fact 54
Jackson Dating
Find my Match