New SSI Barbie coming out soon

New SSI Barbie coming out soon

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Guvmint

Martin, KY

#1 May 2, 2013
Big news a new Barbie called Social Security Kelly will be coming out on June 1st, she will come with a certificate that you can mail in and every month she will receive a little check in the mail. She will also come with her very own EBT card and 4 small children. Also sold separately will be her Settlement Pickup which will be complete with its own handicap parking placard. Her Dream Doublewide will also be a available as well it will come with several dogs and cats to live in it with the family. Also on June 3rd Disability Ken will be released he will come with his own mail in certificate as well and will receive his little check every 3rd day of the month as well. Now he is Social Security Kelly's baby daddy and live in significant other. He will come with several little narcotic prescription bottles and a side by side UTV. Be advised though before you can purchase him you will be required to sign a waiver that while he and Social Security Kelly will live together in the Dream Doublewide they may never be married or they will no longer receive their little checks. Also available for purchase will be his Backpay Camaro which will also come with a handicap placard. Available soon will be Magical Fairy Super Walmart where they will go and be able to load up carts and carts of free groceries and buy large amounts of worthless stuff with their little checks. Get your new dolls and accessories soon as they will sell out quick and have fun kids!
I hope

Martin, KY

#2 May 2, 2013
Guvmint wrote:
Big news a new Barbie called Social Security Kelly will be coming out on June 1st, she will come with a certificate that you can mail in and every month she will receive a little check in the mail. She will also come with her very own EBT card and 4 small children. Also sold separately will be her Settlement Pickup which will be complete with its own handicap parking placard. Her Dream Doublewide will also be a available as well it will come with several dogs and cats to live in it with the family. Also on June 3rd Disability Ken will be released he will come with his own mail in certificate as well and will receive his little check every 3rd day of the month as well. Now he is Social Security Kelly's baby daddy and live in significant other. He will come with several little narcotic prescription bottles and a side by side UTV. Be advised though before you can purchase him you will be required to sign a waiver that while he and Social Security Kelly will live together in the Dream Doublewide they may never be married or they will no longer receive their little checks. Also available for purchase will be his Backpay Camaro which will also come with a handicap placard. Available soon will be Magical Fairy Super Walmart where they will go and be able to load up carts and carts of free groceries and buy large amounts of worthless stuff with their little checks. Get your new dolls and accessories soon as they will sell out quick and have fun kids!
Will they come with a new cell phone, too? lol
Name

United States

#3 May 3, 2013
I hope wrote:
<quoted text>Will they come with a new cell phone, too? lol
An iPhone. Nothing but the best... Kelly will also have a closet full of pajamas for her "town best".

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#4 May 3, 2013
Puzzled

Martin, KY

#5 May 3, 2013
Why no check?
so right

Macon, GA

#6 May 3, 2013
2DamnLiberal wrote:
http://imgur.com/gallery/aElFa Su/new
Right on the money.
Rufus

Jackson, KY

#7 May 4, 2013
June 1st? I believe they released it early, because I have already seen kelly and ken.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#8 May 4, 2013
so right wrote:
<quoted text>Right on the money.
Yeah, but that little boy doll needs a mullet down to his shoulders and there should be way more pop in that buggy.
Downtown Girl

Lake Charles, LA

#9 May 8, 2013
Guvmint wrote:
This is funny. I thought it was real. Wouldn't really surprise me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is going to win Sheriff? 4 min Sambo 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Wisdom of Ages 174,858
Who’s gonna won magistrate in district 2 49 min Middle fork Rive... 68
Coroner race 1 hr Fat 37
Cindy combs 1 hr Beer 1
I can't take a dump for so many electoners knoc... 3 hr Lol 1
cindys a big mouth 3 hr listener 1
Who will win magistrate I'm district 3 5 hr Hardshell 71
Rose Brothers Dept. Store (Aug '12) Sat No better than me 33

Jackson Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages