First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmm

Ivel, KY

#1 Apr 7, 2011
What's Ashley Tincher been into lately? Haven't heard nothing in a while.
If you wanna know

Lewisport, KY

#2 Apr 7, 2011
If u wanna know ask her. Instead of getting on here to lie and spread bs. Instead of going to topix go to god. Pray for her and her family. Slander someone else cowards.
hmm

Ivel, KY

#3 Apr 7, 2011
lol. I don't recall anything bad or slanderous being said. Just a simple "how is she doing?" & this is a PUBLIC forum & we can ask or say anything we want & if u don't like it & u think its so bad then don't READ IT or COMMENT cause when u do it makes u just as bad & Ashley & all her friends wouldn't have to worry if she wasn't such a waste of a person. So say what u want & show how ignorant u are.
too bad

Ivel, KY

#4 Apr 7, 2011
Oh no, boo stinkin' hoo, Ashleys getting talked about again & one of her skanky friends is coming to her rescue as always. You can defend her all u want but nothing will ever change the fact that she's a low life.
no so fast

United States

#5 Apr 17, 2011
A potential juror whom I know just may sit on this very case...no wonder the ppl have changes of venue...if u have it this bad for her...then shut the mmmmmf up and leave it off of here...that baby deserves better respect than this...and as always...God'll get ya....so let this poor baby rest in peace [please know that everyone has their day and so will she if you would just quit putting the wagon before the horse---JACKASSES
whatever

Ivel, KY

#6 Apr 19, 2011
No one has never wrote nothing bad about that baby on here. A lot of children can't help who they're mom or dad is. Yes God will have His way one day & it may not be the way a lot ppl think.
same old stuff

Stone, KY

#9 May 16, 2011
So I saw Ashley Friday night. She was out same as always running after some guy. You would think after all the pieces of crap she's went through & 3 children she'd learn her lesson. Instead of running after some guy she needs to worry about her babies. Any woman can have friends & still be a good mother, you don't have to throw you're kids down for a piece of crap to have a good time! Quit worrying about finding a man & worry about ur kids. Someday maybe a good man will come along but until then take responsibility for your kids & give them a good childhood with out all these men going in & out or their lives.
J4LD

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#10 May 16, 2011
I hear she is wanting to dig her child up and have her moved? Well I say let the child RIP. So much has happened and it has been a year since she was taken from the ones who loved her. Let the child alone, Those who were involved in her death will b punished. Come walk for Justice for Destiny on Sunday May 22,@ 2:00
Crazy

United States

#11 May 17, 2011
Yep she is taking Destinys dad to court trying to have the baby moved. She says she cant get to the grave site... Which is funny.. because she has pictures on the grave of herself. She is just crazy and needs to grow up and start thinking of someone beside herself.
happy

Hazard, KY

#12 Jun 1, 2011
Crazy wrote:
Yep she is taking Destinys dad to court trying to have the baby moved. She says she cant get to the grave site... Which is funny.. because she has pictures on the grave of herself. She is just crazy and needs to grow up and start thinking of someone beside herself.
The reason she is taking dad to court is that because Destiny should not have been placed in that family cementary that was not what was agreed upon in court and futhermore there has been cameras placed upon the grave which violates Ashley privacy along with gun shots from below after threats has been made to her family. You people really need to think of what if you was put in the situtation what would you do.
sillly wabbbitt

Santa Clara, CA

#13 Jun 1, 2011
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason she is taking dad to court is that because Destiny should not have been placed in that family cementary that was not what was agreed upon in court and futhermore there has been cameras placed upon the grave which violates Ashley privacy along with gun shots from below after threats has been made to her family. You people really need to think of what if you was put in the situtation what would you do.
she should been watching her own baby besides leving it with a drugey like herselfe a pure lowlife like jeff.so f*ck her she just as guilty as jeff!!!
Curious

London, KY

#14 Jun 1, 2011
Is Ashley related to Kathy Tincher?
Derekl24

United States

#15 Jun 4, 2011
hmm wrote:
What's Ashley Tincher been into lately? Haven't heard nothing in a while.
leave it alone
Omg

Lexington, KY

#16 Jun 8, 2011
I see her at bp. & she just had another baby
Stupid

Nashville, TN

#17 Jun 9, 2011
They probably wouldnt be a problem if she didnt go & try to vandalize or steal the stuff that the babys daddy & his family put on her grave. Ashley really needs to grow up & start acting like an adult. Too much has happened already so she needs to stop. After seeing she had another baby I saw her out with 2 guys in her car running the roads. You'd think by now she'd learned her lesson & grow up!
blahh

Harpursville, NY

#18 Aug 14, 2011
she aint nothin but a who*e and all she is worried about is some guy.
blahh

Harpursville, NY

#19 Aug 14, 2011
who where the two guys and what vehicle was they in
stupid

Manchester, KY

#20 Aug 27, 2011
Don't know the 2 guys & they were in Ashley's white grand am.
PISSED OFF

Harpursville, NY

#21 Dec 3, 2011
do you know what they looked like
mandy

Harpursville, NY

#22 Dec 3, 2011
david haddix and kevin haddix and michelle little red car

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
child molesters 55 min snip snip 5
Stiff upper lip fraud 1 hr TNT 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 148,158
FEMA Money 3 hr How much is missing 9
Hillary clinton the racist 4 hr only way to vote 2
Clerks race 11 hr Professional cryer 168
Becky Curtis in Wolfe 11 hr Move to wolfe 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages