Who is the Hottest Man or Hottest Wom...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
chon

Irvine, KY

#41 Apr 28, 2010
I met the hottest girl the other day, her name is sarah watts, love ya
Hmm

Macon, GA

#42 Apr 29, 2010
A dark haired person with brown eyes.
sexy

Clarksville, TN

#43 Apr 29, 2010
Virgil Bowling
hmm

AOL

#44 Apr 29, 2010
in the know wrote:
<quoted text>
a girl is covering his ass right now to keep him out of the spotlight. b careful with him.
what do u mean by this comment?
Owee

United States

#45 Apr 29, 2010
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u serious? Ewww!!! She acts like a man!!!
The topic was hottest man or woman and she is both!
Shorty

Pikeville, KY

#46 Apr 29, 2010
Lil David Cockerham Is The Only Hot man That ever stepped In Breathitt County
alisha admires sexy

Williston, SC

#47 Apr 29, 2010
ohhhhhhhhhhhh when i think of hot and i mean hot in a man, i can only think of arch turner, have you ever looked into those eyes of his, the shine they throw off, and the beard and mustache is so sexxxxxxxxxxxy, i cant even begin to tell you what it does to my hormones when i see this man walking thru town, and the most admireable and sexiest thing about him is his intelligence level, intelligence is so sexy in a man, he just has all the qualities it takes to be one hot hard core man,
wonderful

Mitchell, IN

#48 Apr 29, 2010
alisha admires sexy wrote:
ohhhhhhhhhhhh when i think of hot and i mean hot in a man, i can only think of arch turner, have you ever looked into those eyes of his, the shine they throw off, and the beard and mustache is so sexxxxxxxxxxxy, i cant even begin to tell you what it does to my hormones when i see this man walking thru town, and the most admireable and sexiest thing about him is his intelligence level, intelligence is so sexy in a man, he just has all the qualities it takes to be one hot hard core man,
lol he paid u to say this imao. were in the hell is he sexy at geeeeeee. hes getting to old for being SEXY
just passed bye

Martin, KY

#49 May 3, 2010
The sexiest man in jackson" Arch Turner". When i seen his white shining,shimmering hair, in the bright sunlight. With the suit,shirt and tie to match i have to admit he looked like a picture of "the sexiest man in jackson", right out of Vogue magazine..But when he raised his head to look over his campus,"Thats when I saw it"..with that nicotine stained mustache and goat tee.."Oops" he looked like a billygoat who had been in a field of nanny's, during the right time of the month.. Well Gotta go, out on the hunt for the next sexiest man, in J-Town...NAAA NAAA,NAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
emobunny

Jackson, KY

#50 Oct 24, 2013
i heard she was dike in other words everyone says shes gay and she even open about it
emobunny

Jackson, KY

#51 Oct 24, 2013
sarah watts that is

“Quincy Timberlake latest news”

Since: Oct 13

Melbourne

#52 Oct 24, 2013
Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
duck

Paris, KY

#53 Oct 24, 2013
TRUST ME wrote:
i think some of the guys that works for mountain homes in wolfe co. are hot.

what guys at mountain homes there all ugly
GIVE them AIDZ

Cincinnati, OH

#54 Oct 24, 2013
Garden turner in toad town i love his bangs.
bow chicka wow wow

Isom, KY

#55 Oct 30, 2013
Samantha patrick!! Does she even live in breatgitt any more...she's so pretty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr lol 166,294
horrific murder in breathett cty. crystal and m... (Jul '16) 1 hr Waiting 42
Does anyone know where Beth Hardest is these da... 2 hr Wondering 14
Is wymt owned by CNN 2 hr Nope 2
snitches and [email protected] 3 hr Waiting 8
lol 3 hr heeheeitme 6
Nim Henson Geriatric Center 4 hr Helen 21

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance