Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81701 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#63185 Jul 17, 2012
The US Olympic team began arriving in London, got lost and took 4 hours to find where they are staying during the games but the harsh thing about our team is the tag in the back of their uniforms, it says Made in China,, seriously, China. We are so owned.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#63186 Jul 17, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
The US Olympic team began arriving in London, got lost and took 4 hours to find where they are staying during the games but the harsh thing about our team is the tag in the back of their uniforms, it says Made in China,, seriously, China. We are so owned.
We were sold out, by our own government!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63187 Jul 17, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
one member of congress suggested they be burned. What's up with the French beret look?
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#63188 Jul 17, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
We were sold out, by our own government!
Yup, sad really if our talents or budget cannot outfit our own team but the reality of it just that, we were sold out which is even worse. Still I am a huge fan of the games.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#63189 Jul 17, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, sad really if our talents or budget cannot outfit our own team but the reality of it just that, we were sold out which is even worse. Still I am a huge fan of the games.
I may be an odd ball, but, i'm male and i don't care much for sports.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#63190 Jul 17, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be an odd ball, but, i'm male and i don't care much for sports.
Welcome to the club. I see sports much like going to a topless bar. If you are not allowed to participate, why watch? LOL
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#63191 Jul 17, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the club. I see sports much like going to a topless bar. If you are not allowed to participate, why watch? LOL
Hell, that's exactly the way i see it. But i'm sure many bouncers would call some manner of foul if i were in a topless bar, and i'd probably get barred from the... errr game.:O
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#63192 Jul 17, 2012
But even if we were not allowed to participate in the game, we should at least be allowd to be the equipment handler. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#63193 Jul 17, 2012
after debating with some girl for some length that I could tell her age by touching her bosom and she continued to resist, she finally gave in and said okay and I did.

Then she pertly said "Okay, when was I born"?

I answered "YESTERDAY".
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#63194 Jul 17, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
But even if we were not allowed to participate in the game, we should at least be allowd to be the equipment handler. LOL
That's why i'd get ejected from the game, improper equipment handling.:)
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#63195 Jul 17, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
after debating with some girl for some length that I could tell her age by touching her bosom and she continued to resist, she finally gave in and said okay and I did.
I answered "YESTERDAY".
Careful Wolf, these days you may want to check the bottom before the top, there are some strange mixs out there.

The only sports I watch are the Olympics, UFC once in a while on PPV, and since I used to bike a lot, I like the tour de france.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#63197 Jul 17, 2012
Someone's in a competitive mood and they won't like it if they think they've been pipped to the post. In fact, they could turn quite shirty, given half the chance. You've got a lot of energy now and it needs to be put to good use, so consider doing something that will work off any excess voltage. You'll soon feel edgy if you're expected to sit around doing nothing.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#63198 Jul 17, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just too stupid to use it's mommies keyboard, and it should be used to being kicked around for surely it has had it's smelly fairy dusted arse kicked it's whole miserable life. Sell mommies computer and get it's self some more crack and pills, maybe patch that hole in it's trailer wall. The only truthful word ever posted by it is "sorry" yep, it is a sorry chunk of rabid moosechunks that is true. Back under the bridge little troll.
Not my whole life, Humpaburn. I'm not dead yet. Dumbarse.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#63199 Jul 17, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I answered "YESTERDAY".
Please Old Scruffy Wolf Nuts, spare us the cornball jokes. The Tarzan thing is so old it's petrified. Scruffy, all this dirty talk. Touching her bosom, simply X-Rated indeed. You vulgar old fart.
Mama bear

Saugus, MA

#63200 Jul 17, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my whole life, Humpaburn. I'm not dead yet. Dumbarse.
You should improve your languange and manners.
Maybe, and I said maybe you'll find a suitable companion and even a husband. That dirty mind and nasty countenence will not take anywhere. And take a shower, preferibly every day. And be respectfull of your elders. Cut your hair and shave your mustache.And use underwear and i specifie: Clean.
Mama bear

Saugus, MA

#63201 Jul 17, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why i'd get ejected from the game, improper equipment handling.:)
Are you listening "Farter"? "Improper equipment."
percy

Somerset, KY

#63202 Jul 17, 2012
Any big brother agents here today? Prove your rank & reply please. ASAP .
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#63205 Jul 17, 2012
Sorry Una, just because you can "Sit-N-Bull" does not make you a direct descendant of the Great Lakota Chief Tatanka-Iyotanka.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#63206 Jul 17, 2012
And the X-rated vulgar old fart is one who talks about his imaginary dirty exploits in the back of a VW microbus with his alter ego.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#63207 Jul 17, 2012
Mama bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you listening "Farter"? "Improper equipment."
All of my equippment is in perfect firing order. Would you like to sniff one of my big rippers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who you going to vote for breathitt sheriff 2 hr Whiskey Tango Fox... 16
Who's roger allen 3 hr Someone who knows 22
Homeless woman on armory drive (Jun '15) 4 hr homeless helper 38
Homeless 4 hr homeless helper 1
Courthouse scuffle 5 hr Wondering 67
Jessica Hensley (Mar '12) 5 hr Ms Hensley 28
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr hmmmmmmmmm 171,800
jackson hospital please advise 5 hr Real Jack Hammonds 14
Let's all vote for Miranda Stevens king 8 hr VOTER 33
Breathitt school 12 hr Stupid 15
Justin southers arrested for child rape ? 14 hr come on 44

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages