stupid

Chesterfield, MO

#41 Nov 15, 2012
hell shes not just milking the system but those around her as well...cant be too stupid, she's even gotten the art of screwing her suppliers outta there money downpath........scaring road girl, I wouldnt do it
dumb or brave

Chesterfield, MO

#42 Nov 15, 2012
ohhh that's not a smooth move,if true I wouldnt wanna be her, those people can be nasty
welp

Hyden, KY

#43 Nov 20, 2012
Deanna can't get pregnant she had her stuff fixed after Paul.
interested

Chesterfield, MO

#44 Dec 7, 2012
well did she really piss somebody off bad enough to burn her trailor or did she do it for insurance or a pity party??everybody knows she doesnt keep her kids
a old friend

Hyden, KY

#45 Dec 8, 2012
I know this.u like to trash Deanna. My source says tht the fire happened because of her husband Joshua he just went to court over harrisment she's no angel either
BITCHHH PLEASE

Chesterfield, MO

#46 Dec 9, 2012
Listen Here, Deanna, Is No Person You Want To Hang Around, I'm Sure Everyone In Kentucky Can Verify That. She Is Nothing But A Nasty Trashy Hoe, Who Tries Screwing Everyone On Canoe, Aka Clifton Gross.. Need Proof? Check Her Phone & There Conversation Darlings. She Doesn't Take Care Of Her Children In Any Way Whats So Ever. But, Anyways, The Rumor That Deanna Is A So Called Christian, Is Nothing But Some Bullshit, The So Called Down The Road Trips She Gives Certain People That Shes Changed, & Don't Do Marji, & Snort Pills, & Other Etc, Is Some Bullshit To. She Is Nothing But A Two Faced Hypocrit. Who Screws Everyone Out Of There Money She Owes Them To. Shee Runs Like A Baby Avoiding People She Owes Money, Maybe Two Or Three Hundred Dollars. Run Deanna Run Little Bitch. No Wonder Her Trailor Burned Either She Pissed Quite A Few People Off, Or Think About It What Month Is It Guys? CHRISTMAS! Pity Party Maybe, & The Whole Thing About She Needs Clothes For Her & Jessica, Jessica Don't Live With Her, Nor Does She Like Deanna, I Know That For A Fact. Jessica Lives Floyd, Not Her Mother, & Oh Floyd Isn't Jessica's Biological Father Either, & He Does A Better Job At Being A Parent Then Deanna. & Ohh, Deanna, Josh Loves You? That's Exactly Why He Tossed You To The Side Correct? Thats Why Josh Isn't With You? He Knows Exactly How You Are, Thats Why He Went & Moved Away. He Doesn't Love You Sweetheart, He Would Have Stayed In His Own Home, But You Kept Running Him Off Out Of His OWN Home. & Oh Why Would Josh Want To Have A Baby With A Drug Headed Bitch?
amused

Chesterfield, MO

#47 Dec 9, 2012
save your time, money, and forgiveness for someone who deserves it........you cant help someone who's not willing to help themselves, saying u r a christian doesnt make u one either
deanna

Hyden, KY

#49 Dec 10, 2012
BITCHHH PLEASE wrote:
Listen Here, Deanna, Is No Person You Want To Hang Around, I'm Sure Everyone In Kentucky Can Verify That. She Is Nothing But A Nasty Trashy Hoe, Who Tries Screwing Everyone On Canoe, Aka Clifton Gross.. Need Proof? Check Her Phone & There Conversation Darlings. She Doesn't Take Care Of Her Children In Any Way Whats So Ever. But, Anyways, The Rumor That Deanna Is A So Called Christian, Is Nothing But Some Bullshit, The So Called Down The Road Trips She Gives Certain People That Shes Changed, & Don't Do Marji, & Snort Pills, & Other Etc, Is Some Bullshit To. She Is Nothing But A Two Faced Hypocrit. Who Screws Everyone Out Of There Money She Owes Them To. Shee Runs Like A Baby Avoiding People She Owes Money, Maybe Two Or Three Hundred Dollars. Run Deanna Run Little Bitch. No Wonder Her Trailor Burned Either She Pissed Quite A Few People Off, Or Think About It What Month Is It Guys? CHRISTMAS! Pity Party Maybe, & The Whole Thing About She Needs Clothes For Her & Jessica, Jessica Don't Live With Her, Nor Does She Like Deanna, I Know That For A Fact. Jessica Lives Floyd, Not Her Mother, & Oh Floyd Isn't Jessica's Biological Father Either, & He Does A Better Job At Being A Parent Then Deanna. & Ohh, Deanna, Josh Loves You? That's Exactly Why He Tossed You To The Side Correct? Thats Why Josh Isn't With You? He Knows Exactly How You Are, Thats Why He Went & Moved Away. He Doesn't Love You Sweetheart, He Would Have Stayed In His Own Home, But You Kept Running Him Off Out Of His OWN Home. & Oh Why Would Josh Want To HaveSTOP A Baby With A Drug Headed Bitch?
STOP BEING JEALOUS BECAUSE UR NOT GOOD ENOUGH I DO HAVE SOMEONE CK.MY PHONE SLUT.UR STUPID JUST LIKE EVERYONE LAUGHS AT U ANYTHIME U WANT UR TRASHED TO BE SHUTUP LET ME KNOW. UR RIGHTIN IM A MOTHER AND YR THE JOKE. HAHA! EVERYTIME ITS ALWAYS U THE CHILDISH PERSON AND SO DAM EASY TO POINTOUT MAKE SURE U HIDE YR ARM IDIOT
hmmmm

Hyden, KY

#50 Dec 11, 2012
deanna you may want to reread your sentences, they don't make any sense. telling the truth doesn't make a person jealous, it means you don't have a good enough come back. you use people and think its ok. who would be jealous of that?
deanna

Hyden, KY

#51 Dec 12, 2012
This is the REAL BITCH..I KNOW UR A JOKE. IF I WANTED ANY OF UR MEN I WOULD HAVE TJEM BITCH.PPL IN CANOE. I LA.u lUGH AT U. Know nothing slut! Get ur life if a man would want u. Hahaha6
deanna

Hyden, KY

#52 Dec 12, 2012
welp wrote:
Deanna can't get pregnant she had her stuff fixed after Paul.
she lost a baby in September. Stuipit
idc

Hyden, KY

#53 Dec 12, 2012
a old friend wrote:
I know this.u like to trash Deanna. My source says tht the fire happened because of her husband Joshua he just went to court over harrisment she's no angel either
it was her uncle
lost

Chesterfield, MO

#54 Dec 15, 2012
im totally confused lol
Albert

Hazard, KY

#55 Dec 17, 2012
I don't know what all of you skanks are talking about. Deanna spent the night with me last night and I rocked her world. BE JEALOUS!!
Hey Albert

Chesterfield, MO

#56 Dec 17, 2012
Better go get checked :)
hmmmm

Hyden, KY

#57 Dec 17, 2012
jealous you had something everyone else did too
laughing

Chesterfield, MO

#58 Dec 17, 2012
jealous of what? u nasty assed little hoe, no way anyone would be jealous over something anyone could get with a pill, truth being told thats why u cant keep "a" man, u spread your legs 4 any and all of them when it suits u
abe

Hyden, KY

#59 Dec 18, 2012
laughing wrote:
jealous of what? u nasty assed little hoe, no way anyone would be jealous over something anyone could get with a pill, truth being told thats why u cant keep "a" man, u spread your legs 4 any and all of them when it suits u
STOP CAREING SO MUCH ABOUT HER.SHE HAS HER LIFE IT SEEMS U DON'T EITHER WAY GO AHEAD TALK SH.. AND LIVE UR LIFE AND STOP JUDGING
Albert

Hazard, KY

#60 Dec 19, 2012
She was the best P**** I have ever had. I scrogged her for two hours.
Happy Gilmore

United States

#61 Dec 22, 2012
Tickled to hear Josh's new woman is paying for his divorce from his skanky ass soon to be EXWIFE Deanna. About time. Good to see him looking better and happy for a change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ky facebook breaking news and weather 18 min Disgusted 1
Schumer Shutdown 32 min Voter 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Post troll 171,856
Vote Jolly green giant for mayor of crazy town ! 40 min Wow 8
Election Prediction 40 min Uncle Jed 13
Courthouse scuffle 42 min Uncle Jed 97
County Roads 49 min Voter 2
needs groceries and heat. 54 min Voter 37
Sad 3 hr Post troll 27

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages