First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wondering

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 6, 2010
Did she really leave town? I just cant believe she did, but good riddance if so!
Connie

Williston, SC

#2 Nov 7, 2010
no she did not and her and josh still love each They may not be living together but that dont mean nothing.Ha Ha......
wondering

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Nov 8, 2010
yeah, i guess its good that he dont mind sharing her....LMAO!
Kentucky Girl

Williston, SC

#4 Nov 8, 2010
he dont share her like your husband shares you. and he dont even know what you are really like. but other people do and dont forget about the one above...
love ky

Lewisport, KY

#5 Nov 10, 2010
I think it is a shame that people try to come between people who really do love each other I hope Josh's family is happy when he od's or something I hope it does not happen but he has just as bad a drug problem as deanna did . ppeople should mind their own business and let deanna and josh mind there's don't you agree lisa no wait I forgot you are a Christian who has come between a man and his wife oh well hope you have a good life
slame dunk

United States

#6 Nov 11, 2010
well josh got his four wheeler from mommys she paid up for deanna not being on the hill i just a wondering wht deanna is doing i hope they get new lives if that is what makes them happy and not mommys deanna has fought for u and i pray she is done with u get her a real man not a beater now tht is something mommy can be proud of look wht u raised oh sorry u didn't raise him deanna i hope u can finally put ur demons away before ur incident u was suff a better lady and u would have done so much better.
STFU

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 12, 2010
love ky wrote:
I think it is a shame that people try to come between people who really do love each other I hope Josh's family is happy when he od's or something I hope it does not happen but he has just as bad a drug problem as deanna did . ppeople should mind their own business and let deanna and josh mind there's don't you agree lisa no wait I forgot you are a Christian who has come between a man and his wife oh well hope you have a good life
i thnk u need 2 mind ur buisness insted of telling others wht 2 do all the time....ur funny! LMAO i hope they stay apart and find happiness with someone else! enough is enough if u dont know the whole story, dont put in ur 2 cents
STFU

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2010
slame dunk wrote:
well josh got his four wheeler from mommys she paid up for deanna not being on the hill i just a wondering wht deanna is doing i hope they get new lives if that is what makes them happy and not mommys deanna has fought for u and i pray she is done with u get her a real man not a beater now tht is something mommy can be proud of look wht u raised oh sorry u didn't raise him deanna i hope u can finally put ur demons away before ur incident u was suff a better lady and u would have done so much better.
i think ur the devil and if he was so bad thn why did she marry and stay w/ him...LMFAO u people are comical she has the real prob
maxine

Lewisport, KY

#9 Nov 12, 2010
since I have watched people who are suppose to be christians try with all their might to pull two people apart and yes Deanna is my daughter and I love her very much and I am well aware of the many problems she has had. I also know how that Josh has a lot of problems too. I suppose you are to afraid to use your real name but that is okay with me because I know you are part of the paact that has done all they can to destroy a marriage. I don't think that they are good for each other either but I do know that they love each other and if you think it is over with I feel sorry for you At least I can stand before God and tell him I did not interfere in someones marriage like some people did I hope you all are happy now . At least I did not screw people out of their home for a fraction of what it is worth I wonder what FEMA going to say about it I do have paper work that was give to me to keep safe.
busy bodies

Harpursville, NY

#10 Nov 16, 2010
Well apparently Deanna wanted to leave because she took the money and car and ran and Josh got a 4 wheeler so all should be well. Or was this just a hoax like everything else they have done and they needed a car and some cash and a 4 wheeler so they both sat around high one day and came up with a scheme to swindle these things out of mommmy dearest. My guess is Josh is down the road every night on that 4 wheeler with Deanna but time will tell. I hope for their sakes since they are not good for one another that they finally do stay away from each other. Try something different. Like abstain from any intimiate relationship except one with God and then maybe they can grow and become the adults that God wants them to be. God does have a purpose for their lives. What they do with that is up to them. God does not force himself into anyone's life. They either wAnt him or not. Really to epect a car and money to leave a person is pretty darn low and you say she loves Josh. I don't think so. She is using him sounds like to me.
Deanna

Harpursville, NY

#11 Nov 16, 2010
I do love Josh and he loves me and we do have some issues. I may have been with a few men in my past but I have never been caught with a judge by my husband like a certain person I know. I was discreet about my indescretion but I did tell Josh about them. I did not lie to him. I am what I am. I am my own worst enemy but I am working on my short comings and it has been a long time since I have gone out on Josh. I have been trying very hard to make our marriage work. Our biggest problem is drugs like many, many other couples around here not men and women. I pray that all works out to the glory of God and we both get delivered from the bondage of drugs. That is my only prayer at this moment. People can say what they want about us. We know what we do and what our issues are. Granted we heave had no support from any family. Lesa has tried to push me out over and over again and finally I just couldn't take it anymore and I'm gone for now. And yes, I have said and done things I am not proud of. What druggie hasn't but I have asked for forgiveness and no one is willing to forgive me. Where is the Chritian in that?
maxine

Lewisport, KY

#12 Nov 16, 2010
I really don't know who posted using my daughter's name but you sure have a nerve. That is not how she writes at all people and you will be found out who is writing stuff and putting it on here using here name. I have talked to the district attorney and we are going to get to the bottom of this. what you don't know is that Deanna stayed at my house last night and she did not use the computer this morning and I know it for a fact. We were up at four thirty this morning and Deanna was sound asleep. She would never write the things you have wrote on here and she could not have because my computer is the only one in this house and I was able to see it all morning. Lisa no matter how upset deanna was at you she would never write the things that are on this message board. I suggest that you look at your own family for the person responsible for this message It sure wasn't Deanna
deanna gross

United States

#13 Nov 16, 2010
please stop talking about the family i love even lesa i don't want noone to talk about her in any neg. way just let us be wht is going on is not ur business and i would not say anything lke tat i have nthing to say about my in law if i did i would just tell them and no matter wht happens to my marriage is only for god to say . we have given that to God i am clean now and that is alotof me bein gone and i am glad that his famly helped him out wht family don't help there family out leasa is getting ready to go thru alot if u don't remember she has had alot of loses leave her alone if it gets u off talking about me find leave certain ones alone
jo-jo to BIG D

Prospect, TN

#14 Nov 16, 2010
Big D, All of your posts are from Cedar Bluff, AL, even the one you started about poor Paige, whos done absolutely NOTHING to you. If you wanna air out the dirty laundry, lets get down to the point. Way back before J and L got together, you wanted him so bad, but he wouoldn't have anything to do with you, not even drunk! Cant blame him there......but I suppose maybe you thought getting with your husband would get you closer..?? but it didn't work out and you are jealous of ANYTHING ANYONE has, and youve tried your damnest to cause them problems. It has not worked out, just costed them a few dollars. Stop being jealous, get a job, work a day in your life and you may someday have something too. YOu need to go back and be locked away in the psych ward and the damn key thrown away - you are a waste of perfectly good oxygen!
Jennifer miller

Williston, SC

#15 Nov 16, 2010
Lesa your not worth a breath of air either,You use to lay drunk and was a pill popper yourself.Ask all the neighbors up in joe little fork.And as far as jay goes he has been with alot of women,And he used to be a drunk.So why do you put Deanna down.You are suppose to be a member of a church you are suppose to help people that is not living the right life. And also you cheated on jay with the ex-judge.So you need to leave Deanna alone your alot more of your Dirty Laundry will be shown on this web site.
presley

Murphy, NC

#16 Nov 16, 2010
Well, everyone USED to be something, its the ones that continue to be that way that cause these problems.....who are you anyway jennifer?
loves ky

Lewisport, KY

#17 Nov 16, 2010
yes everybody use to be someone and they should remember their own background and not throw stones on people who have a lot of problems. Instead christian people should try to help people out and not try to bribe and buy people who don't have any thing. If she was only after money and a car she could have sold the trailer to some one else for a whole lot more than she got out of it from them. Remember people every one makes mistakes and everyone comes short of the glory of God but people should not try to come between a husband and a wife like this. Remember everyone has to stand before God and answer for what they do.
STFU

Richmond, KY

#18 Nov 17, 2010
Jennifer miller wrote:
Lesa your not worth a breath of air either,You use to lay drunk and was a pill popper yourself.Ask all the neighbors up in joe little fork.And as far as jay goes he has been with alot of women,And he used to be a drunk.So why do you put Deanna down.You are suppose to be a member of a church you are suppose to help people that is not living the right life. And also you cheated on jay with the ex-judge.So you need to leave Deanna alone your alot more of your Dirty Laundry will be shown on this web site.
I don't know who the hell you think you are but i thought when someone got saved all their sins were forgiven oh wait you are not GOD thank God your not because nobody would make it. it's sad to me that what ar suppose to be grown ass people tear each other down. i'm sure you have tons of dirty laundrry yourself, so lets not judge everyone else and from what i heard they tried to help deanna but she stole from them a lotof times threatened their life ut thats all in the past let it go! get over it!
I know

Lewisport, KY

#19 Nov 17, 2010
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who the hell you think you are but i thought when someone got saved all their sins were forgiven oh wait you are not GOD thank God your not because nobody would make it. it's sad to me that what ar suppose to be grown ass people tear each other down. i'm sure you have tons of dirty laundrry yourself, so lets not judge everyone else and from what i heard they tried to help deanna but she stole from them a lotof times threatened their life ut thats all in the past let it go! get over it!
Well if you are a christian then you help people you sure don't try to buy them away from your own drug addicted son. Both of them have drug problems and Deanna finally had to leave because she could no longer watch as he was destroying himself. You can have and leave your head in the sand if you want to And just how did his family or hers try to help them any way. I know that her family has tried to get them both help by taking them both to rehab but it did not work how has his family helped them by cussing and ranting and raving all the time. I know that they don't like her but Josh says he will always love deanna and i know that deanna says she will always love josh so coming between two people who are married is a sin and this is supposed to be after they have become christians. What god has put together let no man pull asunder. They will have to answer to god for this as will josh and deanna for all of their problems. so why don't you just keep your nose out of their business and let them alone. Also let us all know how they tried to and I quote help Deanna LOL
The Truth

Williston, SC

#20 Nov 17, 2010
And also you both lesa and jay used Deanna.She just had came back from rehab and you all made her sign over her home that fema bought for them.She was not able to make good decision at that time.That will never hold up because when fema buys you something you have to keep it.And i'm pretty sure they deanna and josh have their paperwork.What you gave her was a piece of junk car and 500 dollars.Thats not worth anything compared to their home you made deanna leave her home you threatned to kick her off the land.And come to find out,you don't even own the land...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ray Clemons for sheriff 6 min Candy 3
Another vanishing post 6 min Satin 3
Sheriff Race- Keep deletin, I keep postin 14 min Rays the man 4
Who will win Magistrate in district #1 1 hr Mrelection 11
Prettiest girl on turners creek 1 hr Charlie 1
judge race (Nov '09) 2 hr Voter 38
Quicksand Honky Tonk 2 hr Pipe Mud Poet 1
Three Forks Regional Jail (Apr '09) 3 hr Chosenone606 303
Food stamp card 7 hr Votertoo 29

Jackson Jobs