Well thank you coal minners for your ...

Well thank you coal minners for your rapping of the enviroment

Posted in the Jackson Forum

clean air

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 8, 2012
HA,HA, I told u stupid hicks that obama would remain in control, now u old past history relics can draw ur stamps and s.s.i., now that we HAVE CONTROLL, U hicks can sit & twirl on them there checks, LOL, se ya, DONT COE BACK, U HEAR,ROTF
Andra

United States

#2 Nov 8, 2012
To clean air: Are you going to be left behind when the rapture comes? That will be a time you won't have time to make fun of people. This is the beginning of sorrows, why don't you get your Bible out and start reading it.
move on

Big Island, VA

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Blue PT cruiser, love your name Andra. Nice job on them criminal records. I'm sure the Campbell's and the Millers are very appreciative.
get real

Burlington, KY

#4 Nov 8, 2012
to clean air: I don't know of any rapping coal miners, Most of them are into country music or Bluegrass.If you meant rape, they have no more raped the enviroment than the loging industry. Take a trip to the Smokey mt. area of East Tenn. and look at the mountains tops being removed for economical development. Why don't use use that power U have to help the president keep us from going off that fiscal cliff come January.
sad2say

Martin, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2012
I only have one thing to say to this. Someone really got on the computer and started talking about coal raping the environment. What they dont realize is that it takes electricity to get on their computer and coal powers the plants that provide the electricity. So, blogging about coal mining is more wasteful than the process to convert coal into usable energy. So yeah you are really helping the environment.
humanity

Bellevue, WA

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Hey clean air, you can kiss our hillbilly butts. Dont come complaining to us when your lights go out cause guess what hippie, we can survive. We always have and we always will. You cant starve us out. We will make it in this world much longer than any of you. When your stock market crashes, the economy crashes completely, then u will be the ones to starve to death. As old Frank Williams Jr. said, we can skin buck, we can run a trot line, and we can make a hell of a jar of corn liquor. We will be just fine honey. Dont worry about us.
humanity

Bellevue, WA

#7 Nov 9, 2012
oh by the way it raping not rapping you idiot. I may be a hillbilly but I can spell better than you.
hey you

Winchester, KY

#8 Nov 9, 2012
You there stranger, you are no hillbilly. Hillbilly’s would NEVER talk to a woman like that. Hillbilly’s would never handle language like that. Hillbilly’s know they are mere mortal souls and would never talk to another like that. Go back to Mexico if u going to act like that.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 9, 2012
clean air wrote:
HA,HA, I told u stupid hicks that obama would remain in control, now u old past history relics can draw ur stamps and s.s.i., now that we HAVE CONTROLL, U hicks can sit & twirl on them there checks, LOL, se ya, DONT COE BACK, U HEAR,ROTF
Actually regardless who won the election, the president can't just up and cut the food stamp and SSI programs out because he/she wanted to, it has to go before Congress to pass. Besides, even when we had a Republican president in the past, they never cut out the programs. Also, we might be hicks and hillbillies, but I know a lot of them, and frankly, they're some of the best people in the world. There are a lot of good descent people here in the mountains.
get real

Burlington, KY

#10 Nov 9, 2012
regarding the entitlement programs: they may not be all cut out, but we are in for a lot of change. This is necessary regardless of which party won. Today in the discussion of the fiscal cliff it was intimated that all programs would be considered. Things can not go as they are. With fewer people working and paying income taxes, where will entitlement money come from?

“Peace, Love & Empathy ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 Nov 9, 2012
Charlie Sylvester Hollon wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually regardless who won the election, the president can't just up and cut the food stamp and SSI programs out because he/she wanted to, it has to go before Congress to pass. Besides, even when we had a Republican president in the past, they never cut out the programs. Also, we might be hicks and hillbillies, but I know a lot of them, and frankly, they're some of the best people in the world. There are a lot of good descent people here in the mountains.
Actually the president has the power of executive order. That means he can pass a bill regardless if Congress approved it or not. For instance, Congress voted against going to war in Iraq. George W. Bush signed an executive order that ignored Congress' wishes and sent thousands of troops to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. Another example, Abraham Lincoln through executive order signed the Emancipation Proclamation which freed the slaves even tho it was unanimously voted against by Congress. The president has more power than what you think.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 9, 2012
ThE OuTLaW ToRN wrote:
<quoted text> Actually the president has the power of executive order. That means he can pass a bill regardless if Congress approved it or not. For instance, Congress voted against going to war in Iraq. George W. Bush signed an executive order that ignored Congress' wishes and sent thousands of troops to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. Another example, Abraham Lincoln through executive order signed the Emancipation Proclamation which freed the slaves even tho it was unanimously voted against by Congress. The president has more power than what you think.
I guess I was wrong, and I apologize for the mistake, and we learn something everyday,

Location hidden

#14 Nov 9, 2012
get real wrote:
regarding the entitlement programs: they may not be all cut out, but we are in for a lot of change. This is necessary regardless of which party won. Today in the discussion of the fiscal cliff it was intimated that all programs would be considered. Things can not go as they are. With fewer people working and paying income taxes, where will entitlement money come from?
I agree, something has to give, either for the good or the bad. It seems our country is going so far in debt that it will never get out, more money is spent and not enough coming in.
humanity

Bellevue, WA

#15 Nov 10, 2012
hey you wrote:
You there stranger, you are no hillbilly. Hillbilly&#8217;s would NEVER talk to a woman like that. Hillbilly&#8217;s would never handle language like that. Hillbilly&#8217;s know they are mere mortal souls and would never talk to another like that. Go back to Mexico if u going to act like that.
I am an educated hillbilly. I am a woman so yes I have no problem talking to anyone anyway I feel. I am not religious so I am more into science. I am concerned about jobs in Kentucky as should you if you live here. If you do live here, then you have benefited from the coal industry in one way or another.
thatoneguy

Richmond, KY

#16 Nov 14, 2012
somebody say hippies i hate hippies tree huggin perverts down with hippies , no good hippies dont wear under wear want to show their butts go away hippies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bhs 37 min yeah right 7
Dustin peterpuffin studmuffin 1 hr Ricky Ramrod Juice 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr politico 142,339
Meth heads everywhere 4 hr meth 8
I bet you don't know 5 hr Done 2
fallen hillside. 6 hr partyofone 1
Kevin Turner and his new woman 7 hr April 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages