me

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Mar 14, 2013
N-e one kno her?
I new her

Paintsville, KY

#2 Mar 14, 2013
montha ago and aint seen her in awhile. I think she moved....
me

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Mar 15, 2013
me wrote:
N-e one kno her?
Yea I kno her she is a slut
Lol

United States

#4 Mar 30, 2013
She had a baby by Mikey Mitchell and its pretty
she had

Ivel, KY

#5 Mar 30, 2013
one by a wet back her frend at school said
Well guess what

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Mar 31, 2013
mikey is a b!tch and slut too.....nogood in him or his peple..........saddddddddddddd dddddd.
me

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Well guess what wrote:
mikey is a b!tch and slut too.....nogood in him or his peple..........saddddddddddddd dddddd.
Ain't that the truth he is always looking for the next flavor!
Oh well

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Apr 1, 2013
he knows how to swing!
Fact

Ivel, KY

#9 Apr 2, 2013
he has the material to get any woman.......or he like young girls and fat and nasty and dont care for nothing.........a good girl wouldnt hsve that piece of trash!!!!!!
tbone

Wooton, KY

#10 Apr 2, 2013
Well ain,t that something to say about someone you all should be ashame of urself talking bout somebody behind their back why dont you go to their face an say that
Sierra mitchell

Louisville, KY

#11 Apr 3, 2013
tbone wrote:
Well ain,t that something to say about someone you all should be ashame of urself talking bout somebody behind their back why dont you go to their face an say that
Personally he knows the way I feel about that situation!
you all r stupid

Hyden, KY

#12 Apr 11, 2013
i kno mikey n tash well and one thing i do know is that he deff dont cheat on her cause he stays with her 24/7 and they both take good care of their baby girl!! The last woman he was with couldnt even keep him sober and he stays sober a whole lot now with Tash so that says somethig good about them and another thing they are good people who will help you if they can and you all on here talking about them are just jealous. And you need to get a life and start worrying about your own. I pray God has mercy on your all judging souls come judgment day... AMEN!
Sierra mitchell

Martin, KY

#13 Apr 12, 2013
you all r stupid wrote:
i kno mikey n tash well and one thing i do know is that he deff dont cheat on her cause he stays with her 24/7 and they both take good care of their baby girl!! The last woman he was with couldnt even keep him sober and he stays sober a whole lot now with Tash so that says somethig good about them and another thing they are good people who will help you if they can and you all on here talking about them are just jealous. And you need to get a life and start worrying about your own. I pray God has mercy on your all judging souls come judgment day... AMEN!
Well guess wat u need to get ur shit straight! He was sober back then and the only reason he is now is because he has to use his money on two children tash and her baby! I know how he is! And a good person is not it!
hehehehehe

Stone, KY

#14 Apr 13, 2013
Sierra mitchell wrote:
<quoted text>
Well guess wat u need to get ur shit straight! He was sober back then and the only reason he is now is because he has to use his money on two children tash and her baby! I know how he is! And a good person is not it!
but u enjoyed that [email protected] didnt u......you and that other girl must be blind! I had him often when he was with you and i had him while he is with this one to....like last week...he dont care about u 2 or the kids...i keep him happy when he wants it.
Sierra mitchell

Martin, KY

#15 Apr 13, 2013
hehehehehe wrote:
<quoted text>but u enjoyed that [email protected] didnt u......you and that other girl must be blind! I had him often when he was with you and i had him while he is with this one to....like last week...he dont care about u 2 or the kids...i keep him happy when he wants it.
Well guess wat peaches that shit don't bother me! And wonder wat that says about u? I kno he don't care for my son he has shown us that much! He is wat he is and that's all there is to say about it!!! And if ur so proud of wat u done then put ur name on what u right!
pay no attention

Ivel, KY

#16 Apr 14, 2013
to all this BS Sierra......Mike had everything any young man would want (a family, vehicle, a life, and people that helped him) and now look, he has nothing and the very ones that led him in his direction wont do a thing for him and the ones that did help him and thought the world of him has quit!!!!!! We were best friends in high school and I aint seen him since so that should say something!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep jackson ky dry!!!! 5 min Only in Breathitt 8
~~~~~~Vote YES July 12th!!!~~~~~~ 8 min Only in Breathitt 15
Jobs that the wets will bring? 13 min Only in Breathitt 66
New water board 42 min geeez 10
Breathitt football 1 hr Jonnybeans Stacy 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Traveler 148,993
Wet or dry 3 hr Informing 4

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages