Thieves strike new road

Thieves strike new road

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Lawman

Richmond, KY

#1 May 26, 2012
Who stole the iron drain covers along new highway 15? Scrap metal dealers need to be checked. This has cost us all many thousands of dollars. I hope the thieves are quickly caught. Something has to be done about all these metal thieves!,

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 May 27, 2012
I heard thieves stole a complete air conditioner from a local church near Haddix. This thievery must be stopped and the misfits punished.

Do any of you know of other metal thiefs? If we all work together, we may solve some of these crimes.
It does not matter

Stone, KY

#3 May 27, 2012
the city is too busy on RT 30 or Quicksand road with road blocks to worry about a thief. Our town needs protected at all times. I did say town, not out in the country!
funny

Winchester, KY

#4 May 27, 2012
as long as we got the state police and the county and city cops breathitt co is going to be trash...all these officials wont do nothing to the stealers and drug heads and people driving to fast they are not going to do nothing to them....so why worry
hilbilly

Lexington, KY

#5 May 27, 2012
Did you not mean (county) not country stupid, poor uneducated ppl
It does not matter wrote:
the city is too busy on RT 30 or Quicksand road with road blocks to worry about a thief. Our town needs protected at all times. I did say town, not out in the country!
seems

Lebanon, KY

#6 May 27, 2012
They could have meant country, as in, out in the country, as opposed to down in the slimy city. Poor uneducated city folk.
It does not matter

Ivel, KY

#7 May 28, 2012
maybe I should have been a city-slicker and put: "out in the countryside". People are?????????

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#8 May 28, 2012
Those drain covers are heavy. Must have been more than one person stealing them. Must have been a big truck to haul all of them. Didn't anyone see anything?
A TAX PAYER

Williston, SC

#9 May 28, 2012
How'bout the workers themselves....?? are they above hauling the metal away ??..think about it !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Word 169,009
Hershell Jay Arrowood 1 hr Not everyone is Pam 18
The peeping tom 4 hr Shady 15
Haunted Line Tunnel? (Oct '12) 4 hr Bikerman 22
Merceds Clinic 5 hr Lovem all 3
Paige Hensley 6 hr Ohno 1
Vote dawn watts for county attorney 7 hr Jugaboo 7

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages