Did Debbie Marshall ever get bound over to the grand jury?

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
the mixed nut

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2010
What ever happened with this situation? Never did hear any more about it. Does anyone have an update?
CHEVY MAN

United States

#2 Jul 10, 2010
She left here, had to, That was the deal.
the mixed nut

United States

#3 Jul 10, 2010
did she fake a nervous breakdown? I hear that will get you out of trouble everytime. Had some friends that did that!
Spy

Versailles, KY

#4 Jul 10, 2010
the mixed nut wrote:
did she fake a nervous breakdown? I hear that will get you out of trouble everytime. Had some friends that did that!
It's all over town that she was in that Russian Spy Ring and she was expidited with the others back to Russia.
CHEVY MAN

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2010
I heard the Russian thing to. I didn't want to bring it up first.
bull

Jackson, KY

#6 Jul 15, 2010
she hasnt gone anywhere seen here in town the other day walking around with that nose turned up just like always acting like she is worth a million bucks well actually it was around 90 thousand i heard
Chicken Shit

Versailles, KY

#7 Jul 15, 2010
bull wrote:
she hasnt gone anywhere seen here in town the other day walking around with that nose turned up just like always acting like she is worth a million bucks well actually it was around 90 thousand i heard
Sounds like someone is jealous, she is worth more than 90 thousand, she is God's child, can you say that about yourself. Back Stabber! Why didn't you go up to her and say something about it. Chicken Shit! She's got more class than you will ever have.
the mixed nut

United States

#8 Jul 17, 2010
wonder what orange outfits look like?
Is that class?
It's over $200,000. The college student can't go to school because of the grant money being gone and the Conservation Art of the class rooms from the schools couldn't be held because of the money missing. The students did the work for nothing. People have done work on their farms and can't get repaid. The money is missing. A member of my family is on the board and this ain't no gossip!
Spongebob

United States

#9 Jul 17, 2010
Hey!!!! Me and Patrick know Debbie.!! Hey Debbie its me spongebob and Patrick. Hey Debbie u want to go with me and Patrick. Debbie says were to guys? We say we are going jelly fishing!!!!!! I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready !! Hey Debbie u think sandy may want to go with us? Debbie says let's go see. Sandy u want to go jelly fishing with us. Sure I do guys. Let's go !!!!!!!
bull

Jackson, KY

#10 Jul 17, 2010
so strange , spouting all that jesus stuff but useing all that foul language sounds like you are a friend, same pack of wolves in sheeps clothing there aaa and wy yes i am a child of god thanks for asking. i just don't go around telling everyone i see. see i don't live such a crooked life i feel the need to convince other people im a good person, as for back stabber i have no loyalty to her and you have hidden your name same as i on here ,but funny you should bring up back stabbing , i heard she back stabbed every one on a certain job she used to work at
facts

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Jul 17, 2010
hey board members do you want your orange suit pressed or starched sure would like to know.
Stranger

United States

#12 Jul 17, 2010
Debbie is one of the best people u would want to meet. You should really try to be nice about her she has had a bad life. A life she doesn't deserve. She deserves so much better. She has worked so hard her whole life she is a wondering woman you really don't get much better than her.
clear eyed

London, KY

#13 Jul 17, 2010
Debbie is a really sweet person, no doubt, and it's hard to imagine that she is guilty. But someone stole a lot of taxpayers' money, and the investigation and prosecution has to run its course. Maybe it was her who stole it, maybe it was not, but the public needs to know the answer and we have a right to talk about it. If she did take the money, she has to pay the price. She may be a wonderful person who deserves a good life, but not at taxpayers' expense. For my part, I hope she's innocent, but I don't know the truth.
Stranger

United States

#14 Jul 17, 2010
Your absolutely right. I agree. So nice to read a comment that has not got someone talking filth about another. I understand what u are saying if she is she should be held countable for her actions.
Treasurer

Versailles, KY

#15 Jul 17, 2010
facts wrote:
hey board members do you want your orange suit pressed or starched sure would like to know.
Can someone please tell me if this Conservation District Board didn't have a treasurer that should have been overseeing her everyday duties? Something don't seem right here to me, accusing her of all of this. I think the detectives should be looking at the board members myself, especially the treasurer! Does anyone know who that is? Did they do their job?
Board Members

Versailles, KY

#16 Jul 17, 2010
This is really starting to play on mind a little bit? You talk about this lady like she done all of these things, and about the taxpayers money, I guess the thing that I'm thinking about here is. What is the roles of the Board Members at the Conservation District, aren't they elected officials to serve our county? I really don't know this lady, but sometimes when things like these happens, they are some huge cover up going on within the organization and one person takes the fall.
INFORMANT

United States

#17 Jul 17, 2010
yes, there is a treasurer and a bunch of board member who are covering a whole lot of stuff up and guess who's going to let the cat out of the bag when the law suits filed!!!! For the comment about her walking around with her nose turned up like she's worth a million..... well guess what the money is all there and guess who is going to be worth a million when it's all said and done...Call and ask if you don't believe me...THE AUDIT IS BACK!!!!!! Debbie has been screwed my friends but she will get the last laugh!!!!
tbone

United States

#18 Jul 17, 2010
lieve them alone
Board Members

Versailles, KY

#19 Jul 18, 2010
tbone wrote:
lieve them alone
Leave them alone! I am a tax payer and I want to know what they have done in that office? The company that I work for the treasurer oversees all financial transactions and makes sure all money matters are taken care of properly. Who is this person? So many questions here.
Board Members

Versailles, KY

#20 Jul 18, 2010
Did some searching of my own and this is what I come up with concerning the treasurers duties, if she took this money how and the world did she get by with it the Treasurer was doing his job?

County Conservation District Treasurer – Duties and/or responsibilities are varied and very important to the district. Some are listed here:
• Prepare and submit treasurer’s report to the district board each month.
• Record action taken on treasurer’s report in minutes.
• Make sure all disbursements from district funds are approved by a quorum at each board meeting and recorded in minutes.
• Attach treasurer’s monthly report to minutes.
• Assist the board in preparing, understanding, adopting and executing the annual budget.
• Check regularly to make sure revenues and expenditures are in line with budgeted amounts and help make adjustments if necessary. This may more easily be done with a budget/transaction comparison report from either Quicken or QuickBooks.
• Check regularly electronic funds transfers (EFTs) to make sure they are recorded properly.
• Personally reconcile or carefully examine bank statement reconciled by district administrative personnel before each board meeting.
• Make every effort to require two conservation district supervisors’ signatures on all checks.
• Compare bank statement with current financial report, sign and date both indicating review.
• Quarterly confirm cash balances and investments with financial institutions.
• Periodically examine checks for irregularities. Fraudulent transactions noted within 30 days after the statement are sometimes the bank’s liability; however, if not detected promptly, these transactions become the district’s liability. See Procedures, page 11, for more information about correctness and misappropriations of funds.
• Accompany the district administrative staff person or personally deliver financial records to auditor for annual financial review.
• Accompany district administrative staff person or personally pick up annual financial review.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min yabadabado 136,105
does anybody know janita howard or ashley howard (Jun '10) 46 min ChEeCh 5
s.howard 5 hr city of jackson 2
Nice not to work 10 hr Curious 4
Jaime Moore 12 hr For sure 3
What do yall think about Matt Strong, Jordan Mu... (Nov '09) 13 hr yuck 35
Don't eat at KFC Taco Bell 20 hr doubtful 6
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]