Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 10, 2012
noone wrote:
I cant make anyone happy. No matter how I try I cant seem to please people.
There's no way we can please everyone, there's no use trying. But, with that been said; if you have family, enjoy life with them, plus please yourself.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 10, 2012
noone wrote:
I should start spacing at the end of my sentences so I dont get accused of being someone else. Life sucks sometimes!
Life does suck sometimes, but we have to move forward. The best way I do it, is try to look at the good things in life, and keep the negative things on the back burner. In the last 13 years, I lost both of my parents, and our oldest daughter, plus, my wife lost her parents. I know loosing our families really hurts, because life pulls no punches. If you have lost a loved one, I feel for you, but if loosing a job, the best way to look at that situation, there's always another job around the corner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stopping college for love 5 min secondchances 5
Next Breathitt Superintendent....Job posted today 3 hr Chaos of Madness 20
sesco noble 3 hr Chaos of Madness 5
Fastest car in breathit (Jul '13) 4 hr wha what 41
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Chaos of Madness 135,027
Doctors office no confidentiality 10 hr ELMER 12
wtf 11 hr ELMER 25
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]