First Prev
of 2
Next Last
a person

Jackson, KY

#1 Sep 19, 2009
I know you all know what's going on with Cecil Howard. Right now I know his kids are going through a lot. Personally I don't like their father. I hear that one of the kids that go to Jackson take it pretty hard though. I reckon that she writes stories and journals about him all the time accordin to a reliable source. The one with the lond shan.... name i think is it. I don't know a lot about Secily and Lana though. I know the oldest one has 2 kids and one on the way. He has a lil girl to, but she's adorrable. I know Maulyia pretty good, and she's a whore flat out. The others seem to be like pretty good children though. I wish people would leave them alone. it hurts me to hear the stories about them and their family. It hurts a lot. I do know darlene was in trouble, but I'm almost positive Cecil didn't do it that time. Look at what his kids are going through due to this. i would like to tell these kids that keeping strong is the best thing to do. And that the tall chick needs to keep writin. They'll make it far. I have faith.
thats sad

United States

#2 Sep 21, 2009
I agree with most of this but calling Maulyia a whore is uncalled for. She is a kid regardless. I have only meet her a couple of times but she seemed like a shy sweet little girl. If it hurts you to hear stories about them and their family it hurts them to read the story you just made up. Kinda brutal!! I'm in no way trying to start a word war or make you mad but that comment was harsh and contradicting. You done the same thing you said you wish people would quit.

Since: Sep 09

Lancaster, WI

#3 Sep 22, 2009
a person wrote:
I know you all know what's going on with Cecil Howard. Right now I know his kids are going through a lot. Personally I don't like their father. I hear that one of the kids that go to Jackson take it pretty hard though. I reckon that she writes stories and journals about him all the time accordin to a reliable source. The one with the lond shan.... name i think is it. I don't know a lot about Secily and Lana though. I know the oldest one has 2 kids and one on the way. He has a lil girl to, but she's adorrable. I know Maulyia pretty good, and she's a whore flat out. The others seem to be like pretty good children though. I wish people would leave them alone. it hurts me to hear the stories about them and their family. It hurts a lot. I do know darlene was in trouble, but I'm almost positive Cecil didn't do it that time. Look at what his kids are going through due to this. i would like to tell these kids that keeping strong is the best thing to do. And that the tall chick needs to keep writin. They'll make it far. I have faith.
And whoever u r calling that child a name wish like hell u had the hair on your a** U people need to be getting this sh**off here before it gets ugly betty howard

Since: Sep 09

Lancaster, WI

#4 Sep 22, 2009
to the editer i think u need to get this off the air before it causes trouble it does not need to b talked about (sister)BETTY HOWARD ABNER
child

Jackson, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2009
yet another one about us. Go read the last comment I left on the howards from war creek...think about my comment. I'll prey for you all.
Love, Peace, and Chicken grease(=
I do love to write yall...
Intervention

United States

#6 Sep 22, 2009
The truth my sister will set you free, only if the darkness is lifted, will you see the light betty boob. This my child is what the higher power wants, bless you sis.
betty howard wrote:
to the editer i think u need to get this off the air before it causes trouble it does not need to b talked about (sister)BETTY HOWARD ABNER
lena howard

Macon, GA

#7 Sep 23, 2009
yeah shaniquiwa does take it pretty hard. and it really pisses me off to see her hurt. oh and just lay off Maulyia guys, she's just a kid. and she's my sister too. and yeah all my sister's will make it far, it's who they are. but anyways i'd just liketo thank any who ahev been taking up for my sister's and I.
momma girls

United States

#8 Sep 23, 2009
just stick with mom dee she is very strong
Intervention

United States

#9 Sep 23, 2009
I pray they make to were ever they want to do in life, but with a convicted parent, it really limits your job offerings, when a background check is done, employers frown on drug convictions.
lena howard wrote:
yeah shaniquiwa does take it pretty hard. and it really pisses me off to see her hurt. oh and just lay off Maulyia guys, she's just a kid. and she's my sister too. and yeah all my sister's will make it far, it's who they are. but anyways i'd just liketo thank any who ahev been taking up for my sister's and I.
excuseme

Martin, KY

#10 Sep 24, 2009
Are you kidding me, who is the employeers gonna be doing a back ground check on? Surely not the parents, that my friend is illegal.
Intervention wrote:
I pray they make to were ever they want to do in life, but with a convicted parent, it really limits your job offerings, when a background check is done, employers frown on drug convictions.<quoted text>
lena howard

AOL

#11 Sep 24, 2009
Intervention wrote:
I pray they make to were ever they want to do in life, but with a convicted parent, it really limits your job offerings, when a background check is done, employers frown on drug convictions.<quoted text>
i see what your saying, but we didn't do anything. i don;t believe that the children are responcible for the sins of the father. and hopefully nobody else does either.
child

Jackson, KY

#12 Sep 24, 2009
I've got so many oppertunities lined up. I'm not going to let anything tear me down. If they decide my parents determine who I am, well I'm better then that. If they think I'll end up like some of my family, well they're wrong. if they think i wont suceed due to a stupid reputation, well they're wrong. I'd just like to say that I may not get to see my family as much as I would, but I love them more then I could ever begin to tell. I sit and look at my lil sisters and it brings tears to my eyes. No family deserves to go through what we do.
God bless. I hope things you say help you overcome what you're feeling. As for me, Shaniquiwa Howard, I'll get through it. I'm done with this foolish crap.
Peace
love
chicken grease
Pookie

United States

#13 Sep 25, 2009
I'll pray for he brothers, amen.
momma girls wrote:
just stick with mom dee she is very strong
Not fair

Georgetown, KY

#14 Sep 25, 2009
This entire thread needs to be removed by the administrators. It is talking about children for Christs sake. No child can help what their parents do. And they should not be blasted for it. Just leave these children alone. I do not know these children nor this family but have heard of them. Its time to put a stop to it for the kids sake. If you wish to discuss the parents then do so but leave the kids out of it.
PFC Howard

Macon, GA

#15 Dec 31, 2009
Intervention wrote:
how in the hell do all you stupid people keep bringing up jobs. when it comes time it is called a personal background check. this means only on the individual applying for the job. not ur mother father brother sisters and god hisself.
Cheryl Johnson

Manchester, KY

#16 Jan 1, 2010
I am the proud parent of two of the "Howard" children, one of which is mentioned above. I love my girls as well as the other four. I speak not only for Shaniquiwa and Cecily but for them too. They are all wonderful children, to know them is to love them. They are not as strong as us who proclaim to be adults yet, they have not had to endure as many of lifes struggles as we have. The world has not taught them how to ignore peoples bitter ways and block out the harshness of statements that are made towards them. They take these personal and will carry these remarks with them forever. You my "friend" are not here to assure them that some people are just ignorant and don't understand, that they are not to blame nor are they destined to become a terrible person "because it is in their DNA." These girls all but one are minors now but I can assure you they will grow up and the pain that you have caused them will always be there. The smartest thing for you my "friend" is to keep on hiding behind this ironic name and keep your identity a secret. These six girls share a love that is beyond anything you could ever imagine. They possess a bond that a person like you could never be capable of understanding. Regardless of what you may think the "Howard children" are Gods children, they have hearts, feelings, and yes brains. God is the judge of all. The Howards have done more in Gods eyes that what you are doing. A sin is a sin. Are yours better than theirs? It is the children you are hurting unless you know something I don't know and they allow inmates internet access. It is the children you have harmed emotionally. You too will be judged and answer for this someday. My girls have been saved and are willing to pray with you despite the pain you have caused them and everything you said about them and their sisters. I truely believe you need to find a place for God in your heart. My phone number is listed and I would be very happy to speak with you or even better, meet with you at your convenience. There is also counseling available by professionals at KRCC for only five dollars. I am also willing to pay this for you. You obviously have to much time to waste. Since you don't like drugs and are willing to display your hatred for them so publicly I am sure operation UNITE can find some form of volunteer work for you to do. There are many ways you can help your community besides taking your anger out on children. I also need various add jobs done and since I do work and earn an honest living to support these two "Howard children" that are according to you destined to failure, I do have the ability to pay you. Whether it be praying, talking, working, or anything worth the while you can think of to pass the time away for you I'm sure any of these "Howard children" or myself can find it in our hearts to help you. I may not be a Howard but I am a mother of two of the most wonderful girls you will ever have the privilege of talking about. I find your remarks very astonishing. Please do some soul searching before you post anything else about them on a public post. If you feel the need to discuss my children remember they are minors and regardless of your "friend" identity, your real identity can be traced. Although I believe I have done a great job in raising my girls and they have proven your theries very wrong, I am open to any suggestions you might have. I am looking very foward to hearing from you in person. Untill then my "friend" God Bless.b
A Friend

United States

#17 Jan 1, 2010
U should have married me and not into that family, U had options and U chose the wrong road cheryl,so if U lay down with a mangie mutt, then expect fleas, they do sell medication for that,ROTF at cheryl
Cheryl Johnson

Manchester, KY

#18 Jan 1, 2010
I would think that if you knew me and Howards well enough to comment on our lives and our children you would have known that I was never married into the family. At least Cheryl and the "Howard children" have enough backbone that when they voice their opinion they put a name behind it. So as I said before my "friend" please feel free to contact me, I would truely enjoy hearing from you.
Lena Howard

AOL

#19 Jan 1, 2010
A Friend wrote:
U should have married me and not into that family, U had options and U chose the wrong road cheryl,so if U lay down with a mangie mutt, then expect fleas, they do sell medication for that,ROTF at cheryl
sounds to me like she made the right decision in not choosing you.you talked about her children and let me tell you that will never fly with her. i love her like another mother, and i for one am glad that she chose us, even though i am sorry for all the pain and bullcrap its brought her. you're not the most intelligent person my "friend" because you keep bringing up the most retarded things, like gee fleas for example. so once again i applaud her for not choosing you.
A Friend

United States

#20 Jan 1, 2010
Thats cool fool, I married a hot little teacher at jackson city that keeps meup and gives me what i NEED, SO ENJOY UR WORTHLESS LIVES, oh I will be at thre forks tomorrow to se ole A.B. before heading back home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 167,666
tax vote 7 min Old donkey 45
Ronda anyone knows her 2 hr Falling apart 3
Raymond Combs 542 3 hr Kin folk 8
Dawn watts will win county attorney 5 hr To bad 7
Pensions 5 hr Yep 4
Best Gas Station 5 hr Uncut 12
Who is going to run against Harv for county judge (Jan '13) 9 hr haha 75

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages