Death at elk view
You_Who

Salina, KS

#70 Oct 8, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
You can sympathize with the drug dealers all you like, but the fact of the matter is this county has a big enough drug problem without these two assholes trying to make it worse! I'm not claiming I'm perfect. This thread isn't about me. It's about two drug dealers that got killed, and I say it's good enough for them. If you don't like what I'm saying then don't read what I write!
I don't like crime in any form. My sympathy is with their families, your complete idiocy and lack of regard. Unless you are an investigator or are responsible for their deaths, it is foolish to assume the details. Until further investigation (if needed) all the local yokel rumor-mongering sounds like Mayberry 2012. Right. This thread isn't about you but your cruel opinion was noted and addressed. To think anybody "deserves" to die in a horrible manner due to your indignities regarding drugs users and dealers places you lowest on the societal pole. You are fooling no one with your ruse of playing the upstanding citizen concerned for your community. You are a hateful, treacherous person. There are druggies who are better than you. Save your hillbilly justice for the murderer(s) unproven yet. If you don't like what I'm saying don't reply, Doyle.

*"Fact'o business, don't you say another word to me. I ain't listening ..." Sling Blade '96
mhmm

United States

#71 Oct 8, 2012
hello wrote:
hmm...cant find any stories anywhere about this couple as far as drugs or dealing drugs... is this a rumor? or is there a credible sight where I can check out the story?
there is not credible site about any of the event premurder. you can look at the news site and read what they have but it says nothing about drugs or drug related crimes up to the murder. everyone one is just trying to make sence of what happened. let the police investigate and when they know something they will let us know.
Napoleon

United States

#72 Oct 8, 2012
The person or person,s who did this, need to be caught.That a fact .These people who did this are just flat out cold blooded killer,s I know a lot of bad people,But none of them can get close to the person who murder these young people.May Godspeed be with the Law Enforcement in catching these cold boolded cruel Murder,s . These murder,s got to be from Breathitt because they knew Elk Veiw was a secluded place,and not much traffic.Makes me not wanna ever go there with out a gun an other people with me.Just not safe for ne one to go there alone,this could be a place where these killer frequently visit or hang out from time to time..BeSafe People if you go there !!!!
what

Clay City, KY

#73 Oct 8, 2012
Napoleon wrote:
The person or person,s who did this, need to be caught.That a fact .These people who did this are just flat out cold blooded killer,s I know a lot of bad people,But none of them can get close to the person who murder these young people.May Godspeed be with the Law Enforcement in catching these cold boolded cruel Murder,s . These murder,s got to be from Breathitt because they knew Elk Veiw was a secluded place,and not much traffic.Makes me not wanna ever go there with out a gun an other people with me.Just not safe for ne one to go there alone,this could be a place where these killer frequently visit or hang out from time to time..BeSafe People if you go there !!!!
exactly. who ever did this had to have another vehichle on hand to get back out of there. could be more than one person involved. someone had to follow them up there. anyone know when this took place
sammy

Hindman, KY

#74 Oct 8, 2012
Same thing happened in Knott county a few weeks ago. Young man and woman shot and burned in their vehicle. Dangerous times.
Billy Bob

United States

#75 Oct 8, 2012
Cruel wrote:
You people are so dumb! No one deserves to be shot or burned to death regardless of what they done. Maybe if they were more ways to make decent money and do it legally then people wouldn't have to resort to selling drugs to try to support their families. They need to stop sending aide money over seas and start helping the people in the united states
You need to talk to that dumb ass black president of ours about that he is the one that has our country in this shape and the people should get real jobs if they were saling drugs people are just to lazy to work anymore and take the easy way out. I'm not talking about just the 2 that were killed its everyone else that does it to get off ur lazy asses and get a real job making honest money
on this

United States

#76 Oct 8, 2012
Has anyone been questioned???
cousin
#77 Oct 8, 2012
I heard that a cousin that lives here thats name already been said on here was going around befor they where even fount talking about them being burned up n there car. This is so sad i hope who done this is fount!!!!My god be with the family
what

Prestonsburg, KY

#78 Oct 8, 2012
sammy wrote:
Same thing happened in Knott county a few weeks ago. Young man and woman shot and burned in their vehicle. Dangerous times.
This is true. Exact same m o man and woman shot and burned up in their car. I dont think they have any suspects in that case either. Are these cases related? Could this be some sort of serial vigilantly?
peeps

Richmond, KY

#79 Oct 8, 2012
Billy Bob, what have done in your life to make you think you are so wonderful. I bet you can't maintain a diet and exercise program to make you live longer much less run a country?
wordiheard

Prestonsburg, KY

#81 Oct 8, 2012
I don't mean to sound like a rat or anything but the truth is the truth and don't ask if you don't want the truth. No offense cause I feel sorry for the family but the couple was drug runners from Michigan and had street level dealers in ky. Just remember, Authorities may want to question brian gross and Tasha Ratliff. Like I said they have been selling for the couple for months.
I heard

Little Valley, NY

#82 Oct 8, 2012
I heard from a reliable source that Callie has been up there, but it was with a different man, a man from Louisville.
wordiheard

Prestonsburg, KY

#83 Oct 8, 2012
I heard wrote:
I heard from a reliable source that Callie has been up there, but it was with a different man, a man from Louisville.
I heard that also but let's be for real people. If suppliers get murdered what do you do next? Go to there drug dealer! Its common sense so honestly all jokes aside authorities should be questioning brian gross and Tasha Ratliff! And that's all it amounts to.
momma

Richmond, KY

#84 Oct 8, 2012
Please do not comment on this post about things you do not know as fact. My son and daughter in law were burnt beyond recognition, leaving my three beautiful grandchildren. My son was a carpenter/ framer he worked building luxury homes 4000 ft, 5000 ft homes, and made a pretty good living for his children. He worked very hard for his family, very hard, we do not know that drugs were involved at all. I will never see my son again, and neither will his beautiful children. Please refrain from your cold callus and insulting remarks. My heart aches enough. God bless you all, my prayers are with you. "Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do" Amen
heard

Waco, KY

#85 Oct 8, 2012
It's going around town that Jeremy "JUG" Noble was the one that committed this awful crime. He was supposed to have shot them in the back of the head and robbed them and burned the car with them in it. Whoever did this needs to be caught! It's ridiculous that someone can pull off such a crime and get away with it. But "Jug's" name is all over Jackson that he was the one who done it.
wordiheard

Prestonsburg, KY

#86 Oct 8, 2012
I am sorry for your family loss but its the truth the couple was bringing drugs down to ky and eventually the truth will come out cause to be honest yeah I betmy life it involved drugs. Im not dumb and everyone knows what this town is based on.
wordiheard

Prestonsburg, KY

#87 Oct 8, 2012
Don't put it past jug lol he ain't been the same since my favorite elemtary physical education tether passed away which was his mom
Praying

Edroy, TX

#88 Oct 8, 2012
I am praying for the family of this couple and for their little girls. No matter WHAT they were doing they didn't deserve to die. These little girls don't deserve to grow up without parents and the parents don't deserve to bury their children. I hope that the law apprehends these killers off of the street before someone else is murdered. God speed.
blahblahblah

Pikeville, KY

#90 Oct 8, 2012
Messed up stuff happening in ky lol
Get your

Prestonsburg, KY

#91 Oct 8, 2012
Vote Buyin wrote:
Frank Clemons got arested @ 1000 AM yeaster day morning !?!?? He was drunk coming from the elk view direction on KY 1098 and tryed to hide from the officer , went .20 on the BA. That makes him drunk 2 and one hafe times. They might wont to talk to him about the ELK view ????? Good show B.S.O.
Get your information right b4 u run ur c0cks***er, it was his son Tyler an he wasn't comin frm elk view way dumb f**k

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Amanda71 167,635
every picture Savanah takes is makeup app 4 min True 13
tax vote 35 min Old donkey 43
Dawn watts will win county attorney 1 hr To bad 5
Fake profiles 2 hr Pitiful 6
Pensions 3 hr Old Ranger 1
Who is going to run against Harv for county judge (Jan '13) 3 hr Hairloom 77
School board members 5 hr XXX 6
Best Gas Station 8 hr Citizen 8

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages