krcc/crcc/gohire
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SOMEONE THAT HATES THEM

Hazard, KY

#1 Aug 10, 2011
Can someone please tell me how this company gets away with what they are doing to there employees...First they take their HUMAN RESOURCE department and make yet another company, just so they could get out of paying State Retirement...(Which I hear they are being sued over), and then they let people quit, just to turn around and hire them back and give them a promotion, I guess thats what you can do if you are in the HIGHER UP's click....Sounds discriminatory if you ask me...Then the ones that will work, they try to work them in the ground, and pay them nothing....As for helping people, if they get a worker that tries to help clients, they are out the door....KRCC/GOHIRE/CCRC is the worst company I have ever seen in my life......
yea

Beaver Dams, NY

#2 Aug 10, 2011
then u have fatazz blowhards like wallace howard, and his buddys who like to bully woman. he's nothin more than a waste of space. wonder why he never trys bullin a man.oh an than niecepunk aint no better
Tattle tail

Irvine, KY

#3 Aug 10, 2011
Buckhorn and Dessie Scott is like that to, so don't go to work over there. You would be wasting your time.
Noooo

Smiths Grove, KY

#4 Aug 10, 2011
Wallace loves those kids he works with. Lay off!!!! Greg Neace is the waste of space
informing u

Hazard, KY

#5 Aug 11, 2011
yea wrote:
then u have fatazz blowhards like wallace howard, and his buddys who like to bully woman. he's nothin more than a waste of space. wonder why he never trys bullin a man.oh an than niecepunk aint no better
you dont know wallace or greg or anything about the workers who do work they all care for every person soooo keep off wallace and the others who work there theywork hard because they love their jobs. and go hire keeps food on peoples tables whats wrong with gibving people a job?
Ohno

Smiths Grove, KY

#6 Aug 11, 2011
Exactly. I've worked in the past up there with Wallace and Greg. They're both great workers and lives those kids. Wallace goes above and beyond to encourage and build up those children. He makes them find confidence in themselves and it helps them change their life around.
lol

Hazard, KY

#7 Aug 11, 2011
Wallace will eff your world up lol
ya know wallace has worked for that piece of sh** company for at least 10 years... and you think that he does it because he needs the money????? Hell no. He does for the kids. Unlike anything that actually KRCC does. Its all about the money to them.. They dont give three sh**s and a f*** about any of the clients or the workers. Its all about how to save or make the next dollar. What did Wallace ever do to you anyways? Tell you the truth that hurt your feelings or something?
And lay the eff off Greg.. He is going through enough.
get a life

Lancaster, WI

#8 Aug 12, 2011
You all should be ashamed, Wallace Howard is a good man and goes above and beyond what is asked of him in his work place. He brings in extra games and does cook outs for the clients and staff. I know this because I was an employee there for quite awhile and I did enjoy working there with the clients and people have no idea how much some of the employees dedicate so much of their extra time to help these clients. You have no idea what you are talking about. Work there awhile and you would change your mind about the place.
my my my

Lancaster, WI

#9 Aug 12, 2011
I have been in the facility and yeah some do work hard but there are two or three only sit on their hind ends and text and don't pay any attention to the kids. I heard from some man at the Bailey that one kid walked off and they didn't even know it was gone. I guess some employees work hard and some work hard at doing nothing. I have seen this, because I have been there with my own child and you get to really see who is working. If those people aren't doing there job, they should quit and stay home so someone else can have a job.
white

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Aug 12, 2011
U know judie is pure white trash, that is married to a drunk, look at his pappy & brother, the females ARE PURE TRASH
SOMEONE THAT HATES THEM

Hazard, KY

#11 Aug 14, 2011
This discussion was started to get the word out about how this company does their employees, not the Sewell Center and it's employees...I personally know Wallace Howard, and he is one of the best employees they have at the Sewell Center. He is definitely not the problem with this company. The problem is that they treat their employees bad, do whatever they want, take away benefits at will, and get rid of just about anybody that does try to help someone...They are getting government funding, but they are getting around not paying in KY. Retirement. They keep getting grants and do much of nothing with that money, to actually help anybody. The only people I ever saw them do anything for was drug addicts and ho's..They give them money for tires for their vehicles and Walmart gift cards...Big Whoop!!!! Really helping them, HUH?????
They need to treat all their workers equal, and do the right thing. Maybe then it would be a good asset to that community...NOT LIKE IT IS NOW....
yeppers

Georgetown, KY

#12 Aug 14, 2011
SOMEONE THAT HATES THEM wrote:
This discussion was started to get the word out about how this company does their employees, not the Sewell Center and it's employees...I personally know Wallace Howard, and he is one of the best employees they have at the Sewell Center. He is definitely not the problem with this company. The problem is that they treat their employees bad, do whatever they want, take away benefits at will, and get rid of just about anybody that does try to help someone...They are getting government funding, but they are getting around not paying in KY. Retirement. They keep getting grants and do much of nothing with that money, to actually help anybody. The only people I ever saw them do anything for was drug addicts and ho's..They give them money for tires for their vehicles and Walmart gift cards...Big Whoop!!!! Really helping them, HUH?????
They need to treat all their workers equal, and do the right thing. Maybe then it would be a good asset to that community...NOT LIKE IT IS NOW....
If it makes you feel any better, the managed care that is getting ready to start in ky is going to rock their socks (actually, their wallets!)
Oh please

United States

#13 Aug 14, 2011
To the hater, if you hate t so bad, why don't yu just quit? I hear They have hundreds of employees, now that's the good they do! I'm sure you could be replaced, lot's of people are looking for work these days. And Yeppers, you are exactly right! Everyone should be thankful to have a job with excellent benefits. Every company goes thru changes as necessary to adapt to changing economic times and the way I hear it, They have managed to keep everybody in a job. Sounds like hater just needs to get real.
SOMEONE THAT HATES THEM

Hazard, KY

#14 Aug 15, 2011
Oh please wrote:
To the hater, if you hate t so bad, why don't yu just quit? I hear They have hundreds of employees, now that's the good they do! I'm sure you could be replaced, lot's of people are looking for work these days. And Yeppers, you are exactly right! Everyone should be thankful to have a job with excellent benefits. Every company goes thru changes as necessary to adapt to changing economic times and the way I hear it, They have managed to keep everybody in a job. Sounds like hater just needs to get real.
First of all, I didn't say that I worked there...I was just saying that I have had several people talking about how they have been done by this company, not just one or two...Second, I don't think someone giving you a job, gives them the right to treat you how ever they want....Yeah in these times anybody should be greatful to have a job, but on the other hand, companys should be greatful when and if they get an employee that will work, do their best, and is not on drugs....Which in itself these days is something hard to come by.....RIGHT???????
Oh please

United States

#15 Aug 15, 2011
Hater, in that case, you are really talking out of school. How can you hate them if you are an outsider basing your so called hate on third hand information? It is my first hand knowledge that the people who complain the most work the least because they spend more time spreading negative energy, just like you are doing, than they do trying to be productive. So, just pass along the recommendation that if they are not happy with competitive pay for our region, health insurance for 8 bucks a month, free life insurance,, agency contribution to 401k plan, 30 paid days of leave time per year, 8 paid holidays per year plus safe, excellent working environment, then they should quit and give someone else the opportunity.
SOMEONE THAT HATES THEM

Hazard, KY

#16 Aug 16, 2011
Oh please wrote:
Hater, in that case, you are really talking out of school. How can you hate them if you are an outsider basing your so called hate on third hand information? It is my first hand knowledge that the people who complain the most work the least because they spend more time spreading negative energy, just like you are doing, than they do trying to be productive. So, just pass along the recommendation that if they are not happy with competitive pay for our region, health insurance for 8 bucks a month, free life insurance,, agency contribution to 401k plan, 30 paid days of leave time per year, 8 paid holidays per year plus safe, excellent working environment, then they should quit and give someone else the opportunity.
I guess you would know, Right?
just sayin

Beattyville, KY

#17 Aug 16, 2011
SOMEONE THAT HATES THEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you would know, Right?
I guess thats why about 98% of everyone that works their is looking for another job cause they love teh place so much, hopefully they will have other jobs soon and maybe have a life away from that hole they call krcc
Grow up

United States

#18 Aug 16, 2011
Been around the place for few years now, people come, people go, And then they come back because they find out the grass ain't no greener. Sounds like 'oh please' does in fact know what they are talk in bout. Sounds like others need to grow up and be thankful a company cares enough to make changes to keep people, whatever the changes are. If 98 percent leave, the way I see it, hire back 40 percent that really want to work and call it a day!
Oh please

United States

#19 Aug 16, 2011
Hater, RIGHT!
P.s...your posts are made during work hours, shhh!
Fat Woman

United States

#20 Aug 18, 2011
I wish someone would get ride of that fat ass woman that works with apartments for rent she is a real witch and only helps the ones that help her in retur

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min North Mountain 159,609
Raymond Combs Off 542 6 hr Sad 4
Ryan Combs on 542 6 hr Wake up America 18
Whys she not in jail????? 6 hr Duh 10
Tracey Henson Angie prater 6 hr Get 15
the clinic 7 hr who 14
they must hav cut aunt raggs electricoff (Nov '14) 9 hr Jun 12
Pretty low 18 hr Really 10
Paul carpenter ad from the paper 19 hr granny joyce 37

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages