First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BOO

Wilmington, OH

#1 Mar 30, 2010
WELL GUESS WHAT PEOPLE....IF YOU WON;T TO HAVE A GOOD TIME JUST COME ON OVER TO HARDSHELL CANEY THERE ARE 4 GIRL THAT WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD AND BABY YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE CANEY
Right on

Lexington, KY

#2 Apr 1, 2010
sure won't cause noone else will have u after u fool around with them. Most girls there are packing if ya know what I mean.
well well well

Wilmington, OH

#3 Apr 6, 2010
Now this don't shock me the girls names are Jesse Noble and Brittany Cooper and Nickie Noble and Sandy Haddix now these girl are W***** and big ones to and Sandy is raiseing her daughter the same way and she is only 10
Nothing New

United States

#4 Apr 8, 2010
that goes on everywhere
the angels

Zoe, KY

#5 Apr 12, 2010
well well well wrote:
Now this don't shock me the girls names are Jesse Noble and Brittany Cooper and Nickie Noble and Sandy Haddix now these girl are W***** and big ones to and Sandy is raiseing her daughter the same way and she is only 10
this is from the 4 girls who u r talking about we think ur just jelous because ur not us and no we r not packing any thing and u should'nt be talking about other poeple kids when u got kids urself so there really no need for name calling u will be jugde by god for ur action
the angels

Zoe, KY

#6 Apr 12, 2010
don't hate us because beautiful
bill

Wilmington, OH

#7 Apr 13, 2010
well you are all 4 b**ches
the angels

Zoe, KY

#8 Apr 13, 2010
please save the drama we dont need it

Since: Apr 10

United States

#9 Apr 13, 2010
does anyone here know a guy by the nickname Rub??? What kind of person is he??
Old friend

United States

#10 Apr 13, 2010
If it's the same one his name is Martin. I think. I haven't heard Frm him in about 10 or more years.. It would be nice to hear how he's doin.. If anybody knows anything..
gogogo

Lexington, KY

#11 Apr 13, 2010
well well well wrote:

This is for all you woman on the Internet like to talk about another poeople you need to stop talking about poeple because you do not look at what you do and you like to call poeple names when you are one to so back off of me and my daughter becouse I am not a w**** I do not run from men to men like you do I sleep with the same men ever night you do not no what a w**** is w**** jumps from men to and I am not like that so F*** off and talk about your own kids your lips is talking to big so back off Big dog LOL.
gogogo

Lexington, KY

#12 Apr 13, 2010
bill wrote:
well you are all 4 b**ches
you can to hell fat B****
gogogo

Lexington, KY

#13 Apr 14, 2010
BOO wrote:
WELL GUESS WHAT PEOPLE....IF YOU WON;T TO HAVE A GOOD TIME JUST COME ON OVER TO HARDSHELL CANEY THERE ARE 4 GIRL THAT WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD AND BABY YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE CANEY
Guess what people if you wont to have a good time just come on over
to riverside there is one woman that will rock your world and baby
she is a big woman to and you will never leave riverside.
gogogo

Lexington, KY

#14 Apr 14, 2010
BOO wrote:
Guess what people if you wont to have a good time just come on over to riverside there is one woman that will rock your world and
baby she is a big woman and you will never leave riverside.
babylove

Lexington, KY

#15 Apr 14, 2010
for you all people talking about sandy and jesse and brittany and nickie keep talking because you all are just julous and they are not w**** like you are so F***.
hahaha

Jackson, KY

#16 Apr 14, 2010
so how do u like to be love my fat girl

Since: Apr 10

United States

#17 Apr 14, 2010
Old friend wrote:
If it's the same one his name is Martin. I think. I haven't heard Frm him in about 10 or more years.. It would be nice to hear how he's doin.. If anybody knows anything..
If you were responding to my question. I think he said his real name was Artis. Said he lived on caney. I was just wondering if anyone knew him and what kind of person he is. He seeems like a nice boy.
i no for a fact

United States

#18 Apr 15, 2010
BOO wrote:
why god yeah i no three that will diffently be wanting to do something like that that is jesse noble nikki baker and britany cooper those three do have a serious problem with wanting to cheat on guys which britany cooper was married and there getting a divorce and she's nothing but a unfit mother that has to leave her kid with someone else that will watch it so that she can go and mess around with diffrent guys from there and nikki is suppost to be going out with her step cousion and he don't no it but more likely she cheats on him and has to talk to someone from a diffrent country and jesse noble does nothing but be a hoe which thats basically where her daughters get that from which she does nothing but sets on the computer all the time and talks to a bunch of black men you all are right they will have a good time but they might catch something that ajacks can't even get off of them there just plum sick but sandy kay is pretty awesome to hang around with which i don't have nothing against and if you want to fight the best person up there to fight with is david noble which is easy to woop but always turns around and has to get a warrant for someone cause he got jumped by them he is nothing but a sissy and has to find some one to get him out of trouble cause he will lie to get a warrent on you
blah_ blah_ blah

Irvine, KY

#20 Apr 16, 2010
all u poeple do is run ur mouth please no one want to hear u and as for brittany she a good mother she more then u could ever be she has a child yes a fine boy and she takes care of him but u need to look she is still in school and she trying to make a good life for her child so back off her please and as for nicole how is she dating her step cousion because nicole father is dead and u don't know anything about that do you beside these two girl are sister"s so leave them alone
whatever

Irvine, KY

#21 Apr 16, 2010
so u think u can make me mad by calling me names on here well thats not how it work i'M used to being called these names it been going on ever since i came to hardshell 16 years ago so yeah i heard all this before so you are not making me mad so say what u want about me and have fun with it but when its come to u talking about my kids all i can say is that is asking for trouble so back off the kids and be a grown up and act ur age because u r acting like a d-- a-- when u talk about chilren this way if u want to talk about me go ahead but LEAVE MY KIDS OUT OF THIS yeah u know who this is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min ChromiuMan 148,868
Must be nice 2 hr Lmao 2
Max Magee being destroyed by randy fugate (Oct '15) 4 hr the plane 16
New ambulance service 4 hr deadbeats 9
Jobs that the wets will bring? 5 hr Wolfe Wants Our M... 15
Jailhouse preacher- Name them 5 hr Local Jailhouse P... 2
Why does Illegal Mexicans not pay Child Support ? (Sep '11) 5 hr Goofie 80
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages