Fire departments
curious

Wooton, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Why does it take so long for the county fire departments to respond ?
Helmand Province

Hazard, KY

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Because they are all for terrorism
the volunteer

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2013
The fire depts in this county do the best they can pond creek has an excellent response time and if anyone even goes when Grayhawk or McKee get toned they do a good job
volunteer

Hyden, KY

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Because they're volunteers. They have to stop whatever it is they're doing, go to the fire house, put on gear, then go to the fire in the fire truck. This takes time, depending on where people are. Don't hate on a volunteer for taking time away from their family to help yours.... And doing so at a moments notice. Go join, curious, if you would like to help. Vancleve, Canoe, Quicksand, Rousseau, Watts, Wolf Coal, and Jackson, would ALL love to have more help.
loved your post

Georgetown, KY

#5 Jan 9, 2013
It is always some one with too much time on their hands that write all this negative stuff...Yes go volunteer and see how it is when the tones come out!!!! then maybe they'll stop writing this bs
volunteer wrote:
Because they're volunteers. They have to stop whatever it is they're doing, go to the fire house, put on gear, then go to the fire in the fire truck. This takes time, depending on where people are. Don't hate on a volunteer for taking time away from their family to help yours.... And doing so at a moments notice. Go join, curious, if you would like to help. Vancleve, Canoe, Quicksand, Rousseau, Watts, Wolf Coal, and Jackson, would ALL love to have more help.
People

Macon, GA

#6 Jan 9, 2013
Most of these people are VOLUNTEERS which mean to some of you idiots that they do not get paid for this. Not all departments are paid like some at the Jackson fire department. This means that no one is at the station 24/7. They must come from wherever they are to get the trucks/equipment. This is not an easy thing to do. To all you idiots out there who like to complain, go try it for awhile then you will know why it takes so long
tws

Hazard, KY

#7 Jan 9, 2013
My brother was a volenteer 4 jackson he might still be I don't know he didn,t get paid
Ho Brother

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Jan 9, 2013
The people are hero they don't get paid to do this Not many people would jump out of bed on a cold night and stayed out for hours and still get up and try to have a normal life.
Get off

Macon, GA

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Get off your butt and volunteer if you think it is so easy and that you could do a better job. They could probably use more help
horse turd

Richmond, KY

#11 Jan 14, 2013
most of the fire houses are either playing music and eating or selling dope

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Combs Clark and federal co conspirators. 7 min ugh 2
Fatso you will never get me out of your exs apa... 2 hr Fat ass 26
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr just saying 148,850
Vote buyer busted. 10 hr Granny 12
vote dry breathitt/ jackson 12 hr Citzen 44
Jobs that the wets will bring? 14 hr Only in Breathitt 12
~~~~~Vote YES on July 12th~~~~~ 15 hr bahahaha 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages