Anyone know what went on at Taco Bell...
Yeya

Newport, KY

#44 Jan 21, 2012
yeah wrote:
What in the hell do u people expect? The bottom of the barrel of Jackson works there. People that either can't pass a drug test or people that are so stupid they can't work any where else. Like I said they are either junkies or skank bags that can't work any where else cause they could not graduate high school.
At least, they are working. They're not drawing a check like the majority of the people in Breathitt Co. You all can get mad, but it's the truth. If you don't like it, prove me wrong and quit being a drain on society.

If you don't like ANY place of business for whatever reason (which seems to be jealousy most of the time), don't patronize the place. I'll break it down since I know those I'm speaking to are too lazy to look up something they don't understand (it's not cool to be ignorant). Don't buy anything there.
what an idiot

United States

#45 Jan 21, 2012
yuck wrote:
People with morals and money would stay away from that nasty place. There is no way I would even think about eating at a place wehre some body stuck their pee pee in the taco meat. If i want to eat at a taco bell i will just go to hazard. YUCK!
Nobody stuck their dick in the food, you idiot. Now go stick one in your mouth and do what you do best.
Grossed Out

Orange, VA

#46 Jan 21, 2012
If This Is True I will Never Eat There Again! Sickos!!!!! They Needs To Shut That Place Down!...GROSS!:>P~~
nom nom

Orange, VA

#47 Jan 21, 2012
anyone know who this person was?...the name?...really would love to know who this sick person is?...was craving taco bell...not anymore...Grossed Out Person you got that right! I agree 100 percent!!:>P~~
goes to show

Lebanon, KY

#48 Jan 21, 2012
I love seeing how many stupid ppl in this county are actually believing this rumor. Please do stay away from Taco Bell. If you're dumb enough to believe anything on topix you shouldn't be out in public without a minder.
UGHHH

Prestonsburg, KY

#49 Jan 21, 2012
goes to show wrote:
I love seeing how many stupid ppl in this county are actually believing this rumor. Please do stay away from Taco Bell. If you're dumb enough to believe anything on topix you shouldn't be out in public without a minder.
I talked to someone who WORKS THERE. Said it was true. on the positive side, there is a "spashul" on the taco/penis sauce.
Taco Bell

United States

#50 Jan 21, 2012
WTF, you ppl are crazy, IT DID NOT HAPPEN NOR WILL IT EVER. IF SOMEONE TOLD THIS WORKS THERE THEY TOLD A LIE. AND I HOPE THEY FIND OUT WHO AND FIRE THEM. PPL say what you do on your personal time is no concern to their employers. You better read closer, most places do care and can dismiss them, because what u do does reflect on the business and if you are still in uniform, you are resepenting that company. And spreading gossip and untrue rumors is company business.
Haha

West Liberty, KY

#56 Jan 22, 2012
why in the hell would 3 cops lie? they called city and asked them right in front of us.
either this is a owner of taco bell or just a manager. stop lying. its not like it matters.i believe the cops over a worker that is there to protect the business.
even if it didnt happen it doesnt matter.its already out there that it did. so all i know is taco bell will not be getting any business from me,my friends or family
taco bell

United States

#57 Jan 23, 2012
What makes you think that cops are above lieing haha? And they dont need you and your family nor friends business. They get plenty of business, so trouble makers can go elsewhere. So go get that cruddy rudd and she will make a great addition to your family,
hmm

United States

#59 Jan 23, 2012
what was up with that one chick crying and going on?
peeps

Richmond, KY

#60 Jan 23, 2012
you people are funny, thanks for the laugh.
taco lover

Richmond, KY

#61 Jan 23, 2012
Well gee whiz! If another restaurant moved to jackson, you'd attack it to. No?
That is great

Prospect, TN

#62 Jan 23, 2012
a minor can pull it out and stir the sauce tells me I need him to satisfy my addiction for d*ck!!! This makes me horney!!!!
unknown

Richmond, KY

#65 Jan 24, 2012
That got the manager fired..... I don't understand it but I know what you did, you didn't stir the food but you did pull your dick out and show the manager and a male manager at that, and weather you stirred the food or not I am sorry but that is just nasty being around food, and making food and you pulling your dick out. That's byond nasty and I am not trying to me mean or anything but I think you should have gotten fired if you are going to act like that around food. and perhapes you are just not ready to work yet if ur nothing more then a teenager.
I Never

Greenbrier, AR

#66 Jan 24, 2012
Glad that I never ate there
Merlo

Lexington, KY

#67 Jan 25, 2012
I stuck mine in the hot sauce and did not get fired just fired up
forget me then

Murphy, NC

#68 Jan 25, 2012
unknown wrote:
That got the manager fired..... I don't understand it but I know what you did, you didn't stir the food but you did pull your dick out and show the manager and a male manager at that, and weather you stirred the food or not I am sorry but that is just nasty being around food, and making food and you pulling your dick out. That's byond nasty and I am not trying to me mean or anything but I think you should have gotten fired if you are going to act like that around food. and perhapes you are just not ready to work yet if ur nothing more then a teenager.
if u showed a male ur private (dick)......tells me ur gay!!! I dont need it!!!!!!!!!!
unknown

Richmond, KY

#69 Jan 25, 2012
Well atleast he did get fired over it, so he is no longer there.
hmmm

Campton, KY

#70 Jan 26, 2012
yuck wrote:
People with morals and money would stay away from that nasty place. There is no way I would even think about eating at a place wehre some body stuck their pee pee in the taco meat. If i want to eat at a taco bell i will just go to hazard. YUCK!
if you think its bad in Jackson, its terrible in hazard one night last winter most of the shift called in and we were under staffed and it was'nt real busy cos it was pouring the snow. and this one former employee shot his load in the volcano sauce. we both got fired
Wow

Georgetown, KY

#71 Jan 26, 2012
None of what was posted is true. It amazes me how people hear one thing and run with..
The simple facts are an employee did get fired an no he didn't put his (ding dong) in the food.
The manager did get fired but that is all not sure where all the rumors are coming from but its just stupid and sick.(Who would do something like that do you kmow how hot the sauce is at Taco Bell think before you speak) or at the least use some common since.

Stupidity Bites

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 149,634
Jl and Rita 3 hr yea 3
Looking for a fat lady 5 hr Big Sky 2
Cursed 5 hr Scary 9
Husband and wife arrested for rape of a kid on ... 5 hr Dark summer 10
Wal-Mart Assistant Manager Tom Wyatt Fred for S... 5 hr WOW 3
Tom Wyatt fired at Wal-Mart for Stealing 8 hr Big Tom 1

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages