Steve McIntosh

Harve Jason Richardson

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
My Right

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 May 28, 2010
Going to vote for the man who can't be bought or sold - GO STEVE !!!
tbone

United States

#2 May 29, 2010
why is he puting the ambulance business in his mom's name it's so when he run's for judge he dont have to fire nobody an he get's all the ambulance business right or he would have to sell it this way he can keep both of them
sister

United States

#3 May 29, 2010
Steve has no chance. If Jimbo can not beat him, no one can.
slyfox

Knoxville, TN

#4 May 30, 2010
vote for the good looking one and that would he harvey.he look good.
Time for a CHANGE

Lancaster, WI

#5 May 30, 2010
Let's see what Harv has done?
Stole taxpayer money by having gravel hauled for private driveways.

Shut down Sheriffs office over a piece of ass.

Knowingly allowed bridges to be built on private property.

Single handedly went through nearly every woman in drug court, hiring at least 2 wasting tax payer money.

Hired 2 treasurers, wasting tax payer money.

Hired another assistant judge, wasting tax payer money.

Hired friends for positions around courthouse just to obtain votes.

Cannot account for FEMA money that was supposed to be used for flood victims.

Hauled more gravel in 6 months prior to election, than what he did for people who were devastated by flooding.

Has done nothing to secure money from Frankfort to help Breathitt County.

ZERO job creations or new businesses.

In short, the man has done nothing at all that hasn't been completely illegal. We have 3 new members coming to the fiscal court. Let's make it 4 new members and finally have a judge and fiscal court who are worried more about helping our county than they are robbing from our county.
VOTE STEVE McINTOSH for a real change.
slyfox

Knoxville, TN

#6 May 30, 2010
but he not as good looking as harv.harvgot he look.and he look so dam good.
Well

Lancaster, WI

#7 May 30, 2010
slyfox wrote:
but he not as good looking as harv.harvgot he look.and he look so dam good.
That could be the most comical thing I have ever heard. He looks like an inbred goober. Stop trying to change the subject. What has he done in office other than become the youngest crook in office.
Hunter Gatherer

Lancaster, WI

#8 May 31, 2010
Again, where are all the Harv supporters? Nothing to say?You cannot say anything because he has done nothing.
because

Richmond, KY

#9 May 31, 2010
its not worthy of a response. steve will get 50-100 votes tops & thats shameful
Ye of little faith

United States

#11 Jun 1, 2010
We will make believers of you on November 2, 2010 when we vote in Steve as our next county judge. There is a limit to vote buying and illegal activities used to win an election. Steve will not do either one, nor will he have to. The honest hard working citizens of this county that want better for themselves and their children will vote in Steve as their county judge. Change is a coming !!!
Hunter Gatherer

Lancaster, WI

#12 Jun 1, 2010
Ye of little faith wrote:
We will make believers of you on November 2, 2010 when we vote in Steve as our next county judge. There is a limit to vote buying and illegal activities used to win an election. Steve will not do either one, nor will he have to. The honest hard working citizens of this county that want better for themselves and their children will vote in Steve as their county judge. Change is a coming !!!
I agree 100%
JustinWhitley

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jun 1, 2010
I will have to see it to believe it. The majority of the folks on this site were way off in the primary election. I doubt if they got it right this time either. We will see.
I Meddle

Lancaster, WI

#14 Jun 1, 2010
You cannot run the county from a jail cell. Nuff Said
ThatsRight

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jun 1, 2010
blahblahblahblahblah
District 1

United States

#16 Jun 2, 2010
Steve we are working hard for you in District #1. Can't wait till you give this county the change that it deserves.
Harv Sux

Lancaster, WI

#17 Jun 2, 2010
Steve will be the next County Judge Executive. Indictments will be handed down very soon. Also Feds are involved due to FEMA money being misused or missing. Cannot wait for it.
Where is my Deed

United States

#18 Jun 2, 2010
People think that 'Harv Sux' is joking but it is not a joke. Harve's mom and dad transferred all of their property out of their name because they know that Harve will be indicted and they may be as well for voter fraud among other illegal activities and they know that their property could be seized by the feds. Don't take my word for it, look it up in the county clerks office.
boobythorpee

Pikeville, KY

#19 Jun 2, 2010
well, well, well if it ain't bobby thorpe running his mouth on this thread, spreading lies of course and trying to start rumors. bobby shame on you for trying to start more bull. PLEASE PLEASE get a life and move on, nobody wants to listen to your lies
Harv Sux

Lancaster, WI

#20 Jun 2, 2010
boobythorpee wrote:
well, well, well if it ain't bobby thorpe running his mouth on this thread, spreading lies of course and trying to start rumors. bobby shame on you for trying to start more bull. PLEASE PLEASE get a life and move on, nobody wants to listen to your lies
I am not Bobby you dumbass piece of shittt. Harv tried his little man lies on me and I told him to fu** off. Face it, Harv is a had lad and will be wearing prison issues when all is said and done. I will get a copy of their property deeds and if they did transfer it to someone else, I will post it here for all to see. They are like roaches when the lights come on right now. They are scattering now that the feds are in it. As for you lil clayhole, post all your personal attacks, in the end lil harv will still be going to jail. I love it.
boobythorpee

Pikeville, KY

#21 Jun 2, 2010
hey go suck a C*CK loser! elections over, and no one is going to jail so stop the lies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min SistaNoneYa 138,025
deserter capt bill strong 48 min Missing 7
Breathitt superintendent 3 hr Bae Bey Bay 3
Anyone seen 4 hr Lol 5
Should I leave my man? 5 hr HELLO 3
Meeting people off east Ky Craigslist (Aug '10) 5 hr sick 21
bad girl need spanking 8 hr Spankin man 3
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]