What happened to the oldies station?

Posted in the Jackson Forum

OMGWTFBBQ

Winchester, KY

#1 Nov 19, 2012
What the hell happened to 103.7? I tuned in the other day to hear some classic rock and I get Nicki Menaj screaming at me.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 20, 2012
The new stuff just sucks. They have went to a satellite feed instead of real DJs. I really miss Stone in the morning. I'm sure it is an attempt to save money, but it might backfire, especially if it alienates all their listeners. I, for one, will not listen to the new format.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Lost_Angel wrote:
The new stuff just sucks. They have went to a satellite feed instead of real DJs. I really miss Stone in the morning. I'm sure it is an attempt to save money, but it might backfire, especially if it alienates all their listeners. I, for one, will not listen to the new format.
I miss the oldies, and frankly, I can't make any sense out of the new rock and roll today, but that doesn't mean it's all bad, it's just sounds like people are running and screaming for their lives.
sad eyes

United States

#4 Nov 24, 2012
OMGWTFBBQ wrote:
What the hell happened to 103.7? I tuned in the other day to hear some classic rock and I get Nicki Menaj screaming at me.
try 105.7 Clay County Radio station.. they play a lot of the older stuff especially at night.. So sad over the changes to 103.7-thought I had it on 94.5 then I realized they are only play Christmas music...
Sirius satellite radio

Georgetown, KY

#5 Nov 24, 2012
If you get a Sirius satellite radio for your home and car you can listen to channel 26 and they play the same music as 103.7 used to play and they never fade in and out and they sound just as good as a cd to me.I have been listening to Sirius for 6 years straight now.Sirius is the only way to go now days,especially if you live back in the mountains like us.Plus for $30.00 more per year you can pick Sirius up on your computer also.Sirius has about 200 channels of music and even news and talk show channels.They have many genres of music,they have all types of music so you will find several channels you like to listen to.I would hate to do without Sirius.
old school

West Liberty, KY

#6 Nov 26, 2012
the new format at 103.7 SUCKS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my wifes labia are 3 inches long (Jan '11) 37 min truth 29
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min ChromiuMan 132,274
Happy new year 4 hr Breaking news 1
buddy fugate 12 hr hero 1
Chriatmas 13 hr pagan celebration 18
New Years Resolutions 16 hr Paint master 3
Money for schools 17 hr th morun 9
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:23 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:23AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense
NFL 3:54 AM
Mike Tomlin downplays spat with Reggie Nelson
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
NFL Super Bowl Odds, Wild Card Analysis
Bleacher Report 6:12 AM
Steelers Attempt the Worst Fake Punt
Bleacher Report 8:14 AM
2014-15 Wild Card Round Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings