vote for Kelly noble for judge
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
holy Isht

Winchester, KY

#88 Aug 21, 2012
I wouldn't vote for Kelly Noble Jr for dog-catcher. He's a big thief, and stole off of Breathitt County Schools for years. I used to be good friends with his son, JK, and I honestly don't think the family ever owned a computer that wasn't paid for by the taxpayers of Kentucky. I also know he was billing the schools to pay the guys that cut and hung his baccer.
His own son can't stand the S.O.B. OP wants to trust him with the county's highest office? Someone's mom was on pills when pregnant.
roadrunnner

Lexington, KY

#89 Sep 25, 2012
maybe kelly is feeling bad about all the things he has done, I dout it he has no cons.... someday he will be judged by our savior the Lord. kelly will face JUDGEMENT then.
Business

Louisville, KY

#90 Sep 25, 2012
We all will face judgement someday not just him.....let those without sin cast the first stone!
common sense

United States

#91 Oct 1, 2012
if any of you commenting about Kelly have ever picked up a Bible would know that God dislikes a gossiping mouth as bad as anything.Kelly son never wanted for anything,because Kelly worked more hours in a week than most of you all worked in a life time.everyone needs to get a life instead of being so jealous of what some has.He has done no more than any one else has done.There is not a work place in Jackson that someone has'nt done something.I believe Kelly would make a great county judge.
Yeah

Ivel, KY

#92 Oct 1, 2012
common sense wrote:
I believe Kelly would make a great county judge.
If you like criminals in office, then I agree with you.
i here

Brooklyn, NY

#93 Dec 25, 2012
I here he runing for something else
gina

Richmond, KY

#94 Dec 26, 2012
i here wrote:
I here he runing for something else
I hope its for the county line.
i here

United States

#95 Dec 26, 2012
He runing weman up the hill lol or going church looking for weman that all
voter

Mount Sterling, KY

#96 Dec 27, 2012
I think wrote:
James Turner will be a good man to run for Judge, after all he is the strongest man in the county. Let's all vote for and support James E Turner for County Judge!
father and son both holding office?
that is prure selfishness
I was for son, but
I would be against both if he tried to run
bubba

Stanton, KY

#97 Dec 28, 2012
buy wrote:
He get it if he don't buy votes he also got maloney boy with him all time what up with that??
The Maloney boy lost his license for dui he was snorting pills. City police got him. I heard he was gay. Kelly might be kidney cracking Maloney.
check l1

New York, NY

#98 Dec 28, 2012
This that u bobby?
bubba

Stanton, KY

#99 Dec 28, 2012
no I spent the weekend with you in Lexington last year you sicko. Remember me?
i have a good candidate

Barnesville, OH

#100 Dec 29, 2012
I have a good candidate for judge HE is well like by everyone who knows him . His wife recently died..He been a life long friend of mine an he has alway,s been honest with people when his wife died i was amaze at how many old people as well as young came to the funeral home to pay their respect .I thought if this guy would run for any public office such as COUNTY JUDGE HE COULD NOT BE BEAT..AND my freinds of Breathitt County his name is Charles Neace,he run East Ky Creidit Cooperation,s yall know him well am i right. please leave comment..thank you all an have a Happy New Year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three forks jail 40 min Eddie 11
Bear Sightings 2 hr Eddie 7
Chris Bun Divorce 2 hr Eddie 17
joshua and jessica howard 2 hr Sloppy Joe 5
Uproar over the Confederate flag? Do you think ... 5 hr JEFFERSON DAVIS 5
Tramps that sleep with married men (Mar '10) 6 hr Melissa 37
Rent a center 8 hr suspicious 5
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE