Next Last
kelly noble

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Jul 1, 2012
Kelly would be good Co judge
question

Clay City, KY

#4 Jul 2, 2012
Is he related to the nobles who bootlegged on 52? If he is, we don't need a judge like that.
good man

Ivel, KY

#5 Jul 2, 2012
Kelly noble Jr is good man we need someone like that to help us on the rds
question

Clay City, KY

#6 Jul 2, 2012
good man wrote:
Kelly noble Jr is good man we need someone like that to help us on the rds
We need a judge that came from an honest family, and a family that had morals, not from a family that broke the law, and bootlegged whiskey and beer. How do we know he won't do the same?
law man

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Jul 2, 2012
question wrote:
<quoted text>
We need a judge that came from an honest family, and a family that had morals, not from a family that broke the law, and bootlegged whiskey and beer. How do we know he won't do the same?
Kelly the law he work for ray when the need him
not so

Ivel, KY

#8 Jul 2, 2012
The judge you have now came from a family that bootlegged an d sold pot that's how the girls all went through College Jason couldn't stop drinking long enough 2 make it through College. So what does someone's. Family bootlegging. Have 2 do with anything. If we checked out the families. We would not find one person fit 2 run 4 any office
kelly

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Jul 2, 2012
not so wrote:
The judge you have now came from a family that bootlegged an d sold pot that's how the girls all went through College Jason couldn't stop drinking long enough 2 make it through College. So what does someone's. Family bootlegging. Have 2 do with anything. If we checked out the families. We would not find one person fit 2 run 4 any office
hwo you talking about iam talking about Kelly Jr on 52 that one you talking about to???
And just who

Lebanon, KY

#10 Jul 2, 2012
I am curious as to who you would like to see run for judge? It will be hard to find a saint that wants to run for office.
numberone

Jackson, KY

#11 Jul 2, 2012
Kelly, you got my vote and my family, you are a man not a young drunk who don't give a shit about this county. Yes Sir I will vote for Kelly.
I think

Elgin, OK

#12 Jul 2, 2012
James Turner will be a good man to run for Judge, after all he is the strongest man in the county. Let's all vote for and support James E Turner for County Judge!
im not running

Williamsburg, KY

#13 Jul 2, 2012
I think wrote:
James Turner will be a good man to run for Judge, after all he is the strongest man in the county. Let's all vote for and support James E Turner for County Judge!
What a grand idea!

Why stop there?

Do we really even need another election?

Can't we just appoint him to the judgeship, allowing his youngest son to fill his current office in a jail that doesn't exist.

That's just what Breathitt needs.
boss

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Jul 2, 2012
Kelly get my vote
Did Kelly get a pardon

United States

#15 Jul 2, 2012
He will have to have a pardon from the governor before he can run for judge.
About voters

Richmond, KY

#16 Jul 4, 2012
The people in Breathitt County elected a sheriff that had done time in prison so I doubt it would bother too many voters when it comes to Kelly and his past. And anyone would beat what we currently have as judge. Our current judge doesn't have the maturity to handle the responsibilities that come with this position.
Kelly

United States

#17 Jul 5, 2012
Couldn,t even carry oak dale
go Kelly

United States

#18 Jul 5, 2012
Kelly u got my vote and ppl lives on 205 go Kelly
In The Know

Pikeville, KY

#19 Jul 5, 2012
BACKER STICK FOR JUDGE!!!!!!!!!

in fact that's how he will advertise his election, it's going to be printed on a red white and blue painted backer stick...
DoUHaveAlife

United States

#20 Jul 6, 2012
In The Know wrote:
BACKER STICK FOR JUDGE!!!!!!!!!
in fact that's how he will advertise his election, it's going to be printed on a red white and blue painted backer stick...
Haha, very original...NOT. You people are pathetic, look in the mirror at yourselves and stop meddling in other peoples lives.
Kelly noble jr

United States

#21 Jul 6, 2012
Poor old Kelly noble going church now he giving all his money way to the church and ppl he know he thanks that will help him in the in you all need help that old man out in 2014 God loves you Kelly do two
In The Know

Pikeville, KY

#22 Jul 6, 2012
DoUHaveAlife wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, very original...NOT. You people are pathetic, look in the mirror at yourselves and stop meddling in other peoples lives.
right, like I'm sure he didn't get put in jail and in the paper a few years back for beating his wife with a backer stick... if he runs at every event he has I'm going to be there chanting "BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK BACKER STICK"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min CCR 165,497
Teresa Smith & Kendra Noble 1 hr XXX 14
election 2018 3 hr Observation 24
Ricky clemons super rat 11 hr Thief 9
The Demont train tunnel at Quicksand (Oct '12) 11 hr Scardy cat 26
Haunted Places in Jackson County. (Mar '11) 11 hr Truth 11
Chrystal Collins 13 hr SMH 35

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance