The Feds sure have a lot nervous righ...
Arch is ratting today

Smiths Grove, KY

#43 Apr 25, 2012
Today in federal court at his arrainment on his new charges,Arch is fed up and scared so he has decided enough is enough and he is going to rat on the big people to try to get his time reduced on his sentence.Plus Arch does not want to only go to prison with peeons he wants to take the big people with him.Arch feels it only fair that the big people go to federal prison with him since he thinks he is big.
seesall

Prestonsburg, KY

#44 Apr 26, 2012
Arch and John L.'s re-arraignment was yesterday. Their trial date for 5/14 is no longer on the Docket. Were there guilty pleas yesterday?
john l ratted big

Richmond, KY

#45 Apr 26, 2012
seesall wrote:
Arch and John L.'s re-arraignment was yesterday. Their trial date for 5/14 is no longer on the Docket. Were there guilty pleas yesterday?
John L Turner ratted big time to try to save his punk butt from federal prison.There is no amount of ratting going to save Arch from going to federal prison,but he is trying.
Underestimation

Ivel, KY

#46 Apr 26, 2012
i get tired of reading all this negitive stuff! Arch has done well with this school system. It doesnt matter what he done on a personal level, just a handful of people are mad cause he has done well. Leave it alone!! We will have worse, watch and see!!
One and ONly

United States

#47 Apr 26, 2012
Underestimation wrote:
i get tired of reading all this negitive stuff! Arch has done well with this school system. It doesnt matter what he done on a personal level, just a handful of people are mad cause he has done well. Leave it alone!! We will have worse, watch and see!!
This is the county's one and only opportunity to make a change. If the people of this county let this opportunity slide by there will never be another one to bring this county out of the dark ages. If the voters sit on their hindends this time and keep their heads in the sand and don't take a stand for what is right we will never get another opportunity. The Feds will never come back to help us again.
deserves

Williston, SC

#48 Apr 26, 2012
arch and the rest of them deserve exactly what they get. If you didnt kiss their asses you didnt get nowhere, so i say "stick it to them" vote buying and selling is wrong and it needs to come to a stop
nope

Ivel, KY

#49 Apr 26, 2012
Underestimation wrote:
If you're so tired of reading it, WHY DO YOU???? You must be one of the few who thought it was fine to keep Andy Mitchell, did you hear he pleaded GUILTY???? Can't wait to hear Archie try to get outta that one!!!!LOL
Laughter best medicine

Chesterfield, MO

#50 Apr 28, 2012
Giddyup wrote:
<quoted text>What's your point Bobby, you & Ron started Save Breathitt with some other people. Now there are at least 6 people managing it. you already admitted being the one who emailed the pics for use on Save Breathitt, so what exactly is your point? Both of you have done good getting pics out there and news releases, but you meeting with the Feds every time they came to town and giving them first hand information is what got the ball rolling, so again, what is your point?
You have printed several articles from the beginning on vote buying, so what's your point Bobby? You meet with Feds every time they come to Jackson, wonder if they know you relayed information to Arch Turner? Before you toss stones Bobby, make sure the people you toss them at don't have rocks to throw back.
Funny, you felt the need to point this out on Bobby, everyone already knew who the rat for Arch is and where the Feds met, but thanks for pointing it out. DUH!
so what

United States

#51 Apr 28, 2012
At least Bobby did more than complain about the corruption, if he actually did turn them in and give the feds information. Good for him if he did.
Tellitlikeitis

Chesterfield, MO

#52 Apr 28, 2012
so what wrote:
At least Bobby did more than complain about the corruption, if he actually did turn them in and give the feds information. Good for him if he did.
I agree, why is everyone calling Bobby a rat? He has been meeting with Feds and helping get rid of the riftraft in this town, Cherrios to Bobby. If he exchanges his vote buying charges for putting the rest of the vote buyers down the road, I am good with it. The rest of the rats are plea dealing, why not Bobby. Leave him alone already.
what has she done

Jackson, KY

#53 Apr 29, 2012
Check it out wrote:
<quoted text>
Let her talk. She has been involved herself for years. Except hers goes beyond just messing with elections.
whta has she done, never hear her name in stuff, unlike her brother the killer!
Arch gone soon

Nerinx, KY

#54 May 1, 2012
Arch needs to be persuaded to just quit for the good of our county in many different ways.
Arch going to Alaska

Richmond, KY

#55 May 8, 2012
I hope the FEDS send Arch To Alaska to pull his 17 years.
Arch in federal custody

Nerinx, KY

#56 May 8, 2012
Arch marched into federal custody today for intimidating federal witnesses against him.I am celebrating his demise tonight.I am so very happy.The big inictments will be broke out soon.
Want to Know

United States

#57 May 9, 2012
Arch in federal custody wrote:
Arch marched into federal custody today for intimidating federal witnesses against him.I am celebrating his demise tonight.I am so very happy.The big inictments will be broke out soon.
Who the hell is the "big" indictment? Everybody keeps says "big" people. Who are they?
Arch John L ratting big

Nerinx, KY

#58 May 9, 2012
Arch and John L is ratting the big ones out now and they know it and they are scared to death.Big ones to be arrested soon.
Tell what

Chesterfield, MO

#59 May 10, 2012
Tellitlikeitis wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, why is everyone calling Bobby a rat? He has been meeting with Feds and helping get rid of the riftraft in this town, Cherrios to Bobby. If he exchanges his vote buying charges for putting the rest of the vote buyers down the road, I am good with it. The rest of the rats are plea dealing, why not Bobby. Leave him alone already.
Just found this post and wondering how you people uphold bobby. He is as guilty as all of the people he ratted on. Will he be holding Arch's hand going down the river?
There is a huge difference in reporting news and being a rat for the Feds. How can you point a finger at vote buying when you have done it yourself?
Want to Know

United States

#60 May 10, 2012
Tell what wrote:
<quoted text>Just found this post and wondering how you people uphold bobby. He is as guilty as all of the people he ratted on. Will he be holding Arch's hand going down the river?
There is a huge difference in reporting news and being a rat for the Feds. How can you point a finger at vote buying when you have done it yourself?
I don't know what Bob has done outside of the newspaper business, but let me tell you, I don't care who told on this bunch it is long overdue. Our great grandchildren won't be able to correct the wrongs that this bunch of trash has dumped on us. If he is a "rat" for the Feds, more power to him. I am sick and tired of my money going to keep up a bunch that don't have the common sense that God gave a goose. I don't care who the "rat" is or was. I am just glad he is being the "rat". I would bet that most of the good upstanding people in this county will agree with me.
seesall

Prestonsburg, KY

#61 May 10, 2012
we have people like Ron Hamblin, Bobby Thorpe and Kelly Noble Jr. trying to take credit for the Federal indictments. The truth is NONE of these idiots are heroes. They have paricipated in this as much as anyone. I am not upholding any criminal behavior but lets not leave out the ones that are trying to further PROFIT for the mess we have.
Kelly is the real hero

Nerinx, KY

#62 May 10, 2012
seesall wrote:
we have people like Ron Hamblin, Bobby Thorpe and Kelly Noble Jr. trying to take credit for the Federal indictments. The truth is NONE of these idiots are heroes. They have paricipated in this as much as anyone. I am not upholding any criminal behavior but lets not leave out the ones that are trying to further PROFIT for the mess we have.
Kelly is the real hero,who had big balls to bring these criminals down to their knees.Way to go Kelly.You put these fools in their place.In federal prison where they belong.And you get to cruise aroud and laugh at them all.And you are a freebird.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Blacklagoon 165,533
Heather neace 6 hr Ytr 1
liquor sales and prices 6 hr The bum beggar 14
randy dotson 6 hr thetruth 4
Deaton boy on Miller's Branch... 8 hr Know both of them 9
Ricky clemons super rat 10 hr FBI 14
Pat Engale 12 hr Well 2

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages