Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Pedestrian...

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Pedestrian In Queens

There are 1 comment on the NY1 story from Mar 26, 2013, titled Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Pedestrian In Queens. In it, NY1 reports that:

Police are searching for the driver who they say hit a man on a street in the Jackson Heights section of Queens and kept going.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NY1.

Aqua

Jamaica, NY

#1 Mar 30, 2013
The man that was hit on 35th Ave and 81st street was my partner and he is still in serious but stable condition in the SICU and if anybody witnessed the accident or knows the hit and run driver or passenger PLEASE, PLEASE CALL CRIME STOPPERS AND TELL THEM WHAT YOU SEEN. PLEASE COME FORWARD SO THEY CAN CATCH THIS PERSON AND GET HIM OR HER OFF THE ROAD AND BEHIND BARS WHERE THEY BELONG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 19 min Driver7789 13,331
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 26 min jimi-yank 329,714
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 28 min jimi-yank 40,193
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 30 min Bloody Bill Anderson 10,952
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 1 hr 2 Dogs 1,073
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 60,089
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr SweLL GirL 15,426
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages