Rhoda

Hicksville, NY

#1 Apr 10, 2013
I don't understand why Social Security is being scrutinized. These are the working people who made decades of contributions to our country.

WOULDN'T IT MAKE MORE SENSE TO TACKLE WELFARE FIRST??????

Are you kidding me?

Wouldn't it make more sense to tackle the dole to people who have made little contribution to our society before the people who worked hard?

HELLO.....

WHAT about WELFARE?????? WAKE UP!!!!! WHAT ABOUT THE MONEY GIVEN TO ILLEGALS!!!

For instance, people who come from Mexico, the land of Mr. SLIM (Who is actually fat, by the way) the RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD.

AND WHY IS THAT? Because he sends his people to the United States to get medical care, food stamps, housing and education.

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#2 Apr 10, 2013
Rhoda wrote:
I don't understand why Social Security is being scrutinized. These are the working people who made decades of contributions to our country.
WOULDN'T IT MAKE MORE SENSE TO TACKLE WELFARE FIRST??????
Are you kidding me?
Wouldn't it make more sense to tackle the dole to people who have made little contribution to our society before the people who worked hard?
HELLO.....
WHAT about WELFARE?????? WAKE UP!!!!! WHAT ABOUT THE MONEY GIVEN TO ILLEGALS!!!
For instance, people who come from Mexico, the land of Mr. SLIM (Who is actually fat, by the way) the RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD.
AND WHY IS THAT? Because he sends his people to the United States to get medical care, food stamps, housing and education.
that's what most of us tried to fix last November; thanks to the media, they refused to report what you just stated
Rhoda

Hicksville, NY

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Someone put a "mean" sign on my first post.

Is it "mean" to not let a burglar take all your valuables?

I don't think so.
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#4 Apr 10, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
that's what most of us tried to fix last November; thanks to the media, they refused to report what you just stated
too bad romney ruined it with his 47% comment...the other 53% of us are now paying for it...

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#5 Apr 11, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad romney ruined it with his 47% comment...the other 53% of us are now paying for it...
based on the latest budget proposal by the Prez, it'll be more than 53%
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#6 Apr 11, 2013
if you never put into social security, you couldn't be able to collect anything....
instead of THREATENING to reduce ss and medicare, how about going after medicaid first...that is a program that is nothing more than welfare.
let the people on medicaid buy obamacare and help themselves.
if ss is to be touched, they can cut back on the benefits that non-working spouses get. why should someone who never worked get a check for half the amount that their working spouses gets for NOTHING.
that should be stopped...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Republican Bites the Dust!! (Dec '11) 12 min American 1,252
We VS We (Nov '09) 32 min 2 Dogs 2,669
luke dies in the last jedi 50 min Snoke kills Dumbl... 2
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 342,460
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 15,401
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 3 hr Susanm 5,921
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Susanm 321,982

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance