Curb prescription drug abuse by follo...

Curb prescription drug abuse by following Mayor Bloomberg

There are 3 comments on the Kevin, M.D. story from Apr 20, 2013, titled Curb prescription drug abuse by following Mayor Bloomberg. In it, Kevin, M.D. reports that:

Prescription drug abuse is a growing national tragedy. One of the biggest culprits is opioid painkillers, such as Oxycontin and Percocet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kevin, M.D..

Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Richmond, IN

#1 Apr 21, 2013
The pain pill 'epidemic' was made up by dea thugs to justify their bloated paychecks! It is eerily similar to the reefer madness propaganda of the 30's.
WhackAttack

Germany

#2 Apr 29, 2013
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.
Fazel

Tokyo, Japan

#3 Nov 16, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) from ZTOPIX. COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 20 min Ben 1,572
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 27 min silly rabbit 314,024
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 32 min jimi-yank 44,153
News Woman sues 73-year-old boss for grabbing her cr... (Apr '13) 51 min becht bris 7
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr doomed to believe 13,192
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 2 hr NEMO 3,743
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 hr The REAL Enforcer 336,185

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages