Mitt Con Me Biggest suckers are?
the reason

Yonkers, NY

#435 Dec 30, 2012
ZCs wrote:
A graduate from the Mitt Romney dupe and screw school
HARTFORD, Conn,- A New York woman was arrested Thursday after being accused of trying to swindle donors by posing as a relative of one of the children killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School, reports CBS New York.
Nouel Alba, 37, was charged with lying to FBI agents.
Pictures: Conn. elementary school shooting
Federal authorities allege that, just hours after the shooting rampage, Alba used her Facebook and PayPal accounts along with telephone calls and text messages to seek donations for what she called a "funeral fund."
Prosecutors said Alba identified herself as the aunt of Noah Pozner, who was gunned down in the school shooting, the station reports.
"We've set up a funeral fund for my brother and families. Anyone willing to make a donation can make one," prosecutors said Alba wrote before giving instructions about how to donate through PayPal or direct deposit.
Alba allegedly spoke with a donor over the phone, and claimed to have visited Sandy Hook Elementary School to identify her "nephew" for law enforcement. She also allegedly claimed to have been at the high school when President Obama visited, the station reports.
Alba is even accused of sending elaborate text messages to another donor who fell for the scam.
She took a page from his book, she like him, knew there are a bunch of suckers who will fall for anything coming out of their filthy, lying mouths.
That's why she did it.
Sardona

Columbus, IN

#436 Jan 3, 2013
ZCs wrote:
A graduate from the Mitt Romney dupe and screw school
HARTFORD, Conn,- A New York woman was arrested Thursday after being accused of trying to swindle donors by posing as a relative of one of the children killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School, reports CBS New York.
Nouel Alba, 37, was charged with lying to FBI agents.
Pictures: Conn. elementary school shooting
Federal authorities allege that, just hours after the shooting rampage, Alba used her Facebook and PayPal accounts along with telephone calls and text messages to seek donations for what she called a "funeral fund."
Prosecutors said Alba identified herself as the aunt of Noah Pozner, who was gunned down in the school shooting, the station reports.
"We've set up a funeral fund for my brother and families. Anyone willing to make a donation can make one," prosecutors said Alba wrote before giving instructions about how to donate through PayPal or direct deposit.
Alba allegedly spoke with a donor over the phone, and claimed to have visited Sandy Hook Elementary School to identify her "nephew" for law enforcement. She also allegedly claimed to have been at the high school when President Obama visited, the station reports.
Alba is even accused of sending elaborate text messages to another donor who fell for the scam.
Obama schooled her well. Maybe there's a cabinet level position for her. This administration can't have enoiugh crooks in it.
Quantum Leap

Yonkers, NY

#437 Jan 4, 2013
Sardona wrote:
<quoted text>Obama schooled her well. Maybe there's a cabinet level position for her. This administration can't have enoiugh crooks in it.
Disconnected from reality.
wendy kucera

Ashburn, VA

#438 Jan 4, 2013
Quantum Leap wrote:
<quoted text>
Disconnected from reality.
You certainly are.
Quantum Leap

Yonkers, NY

#439 Jan 4, 2013
wendy kucera wrote:
<quoted text>You certainly are.
The case has been made for how big a fool can a fool be.
In your case, it's better to be thought of as fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
old school

Latham, NY

#440 Jan 10, 2013
Quantum Leap wrote:
<quoted text>
The case has been made for how big a fool can a fool be.
In your case, it's better to be thought of as fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Said the colostomy bag with ears.
Shadow

New York, NY

#441 Jan 11, 2013
old school wrote:
<quoted text>Said the colostomy bag with ears.
Said the rotting carcass stewing in his own piss.
Shadow

New York, NY

#442 Jan 11, 2013
Quantum Leap wrote:
<quoted text>
The case has been made for how big a fool can a fool be.
In your case, it's better to be thought of as fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
They do it all of the time,inbred, bottom feeders are always proud of embarrassing themselves for all to see.
They breathe douchebag.
Shadow

New York, NY

#443 Jan 11, 2013
The suckers of Mitt Con Me are the idiots who voted for that lunatic.
Out of all the fools in the GOP who called themselves running for president, Romney was the last clown standing.
He was no match for Obama.
Logic

United States

#444 Jan 11, 2013
The new biggest suckers are the NRA bootlickers who have no idea they are getting duped and screwed.
truth

Yonkers, NY

#445 Jan 11, 2013
Shadow wrote:
The suckers of Mitt Con Me are the idiots who voted for that lunatic.
Out of all the fools in the GOP who called themselves running for president, Romney was the last clown standing.
He was no match for Obama.
The entire GOP debate was one big clown show, Romney got the nomination by default the way McCain did in 2008.
Both were bad candidates to run against Obama.
truth

Yonkers, NY

#446 Jan 11, 2013
Logic wrote:
The new biggest suckers are the NRA bootlickers who have no idea they are getting duped and screwed.
The NRA got $39 MILLION from donors between 2005 to 2011.
The gun industry makes $12 BILLION yearly in gun sales.
That's why the gun lobby is so adamant; it's about the bottom line, profits and they don't care who they sell their products to.
Logic

United States

#447 Jan 12, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA got $39 MILLION from donors between 2005 to 2011.
The gun industry makes $12 BILLION yearly in gun sales.
That's why the gun lobby is so adamant; it's about the bottom line, profits and they don't care who they sell their products to.
That's right. The supporters of the NRA are nothing but cheap two dollar ho's
Regency

Denver, CO

#448 Jan 13, 2013
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. The supporters of the NRA are nothing but cheap two dollar ho's
While government suckups like yourself are a dime a dozen.
Black Zilla

United States

#450 Jan 13, 2013
Regency wrote:
<quoted text>While government suckups like yourself are a dime a dozen.
You are an ignorant dope.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#451 Jan 13, 2013
Black Zilla wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant dope.
Au contraire. He nailed you pretty much right on, I thought.

Government suck-up.

Yep - that's you to a T.
Freedom Fries

Lindenhurst, NY

#452 Jan 14, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire. He nailed you pretty much right on, I thought.
Government suck-up.
Yep - that's you to a T.
You're French, I knew it!
Black Zilla

United States

#453 Jan 14, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire. He nailed you pretty much right on, I thought.
Government suck-up.
Yep - that's you to a T.
You got it twisted. You suck up for the tea parrty, you suck up for Mitt and now you sucking up for the NRA.

There is no limit for you when it comes to sucking up.
Ladies underwear

Lindenhurst, NY

#454 Jan 14, 2013
Black Zilla wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it twisted. You suck up for the tea parrty, you suck up for Mitt and now you sucking up for the NRA.
There is no limit for you when it comes to sucking up.
He's French, they love to suck.
ILAL

Yonkers, NY

#455 Jan 14, 2013
Black Zilla wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant dope.
Do you expect anything different from those types?
It's always the same old, same old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 9 min NYStateOfMind 4,929
Time to go? (Jun '15) 11 min State of Florida 10,265
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 20 min Paul Yanks 327,283
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 29 min Forrest 14,658
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 30 min Forrest 13,680
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 58,767
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr DILLIGAF 10,522
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages