Gore raps Obama on climate change in ...

Gore raps Obama on climate change in post-Sandy speech

There are 84 comments on the Reuters story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Gore raps Obama on climate change in post-Sandy speech. In it, Reuters reports that:

Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore on Thursday sharply criticized President Barack Obama, a fellow Democrat, for failing to make global warming a priority issue, saying action was more urgent than ever after the devastation in the Northeast from Superstorm Sandy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
PHD

Overton, TX

#85 Dec 13, 2012
bye bye bill and hill wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea what Shrillary will look like in four years? What is she going to do with her spare time until then?
Her personality is pure poison. And Hillary NEVER takes the blame, or speaks the truth.
Big Bozo knew what he was doing to set her up as the architect of a Middle East collapse, with the potential destruction of Israel and a nuked-up Iran.
Hillary will be grumped out somewhere, that's all.
You apparently have an issue with the English language. Do your home work and read my statement. Then direct that question to the correct person.
PHD

Overton, TX

#86 Dec 13, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny but he had said something similar back in 2007. Then "H. Clinton" was considered all but the defacto president-elect. Yet a year later it was Obama who was the winner.
So why should anyone thing that she has any more chance than she had last time.
If there is another democrat win in four years I doubt it will be her.
You on the other hand are Less than a Box of Rocks therefore all understands why you didn't get it. Do your home work and read my statement. Then direct that question to the correct person.
bye bye bill and hill

Riverhead, NY

#87 Dec 13, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>You apparently have an issue with the English language. Do your home work and read my statement. Then direct that question to the correct person.
It's a general reply, not just to you but to the correct person and whole world.
PHD

Overton, TX

#88 Dec 13, 2012
bye bye bill and hill wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a general reply, not just to you but to the correct person and whole world.
Well back at you I guess you didn't get it either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio - President of the USA - 2016 35 min jimi-yank 73
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min ritedownthemiddle 53,544
News Puerto Rico mayor booted from NYC cab 59 min allan 1
Rangers talk back (Oct '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 7,474
What does DIRTY NAOMI have over KING scene "Kat... 2 hr Diana Vickery 9
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr jimi-yank 316,607
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 3 hr mjjcpa 1,871
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]