this guy

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

they completely lie to u to get ur 15 dollars and get u to waste ur time and go to there meetings . anyone who reads this dont waste ur time . as soon as i said i was from a famly that invest in real estate there faces turned white cuz they new they cudent scam me . needless to say if u dont bring them people . ull never here from them again walk away b4 u waste ur time .if you ever herd of amway global its the same thing sept on a smaller scale they get you to go to there meetings makeing it sound like you will b rich . they ask you for 250 bux to sighn up witch i refused to do needless to say the kids i met that tried getting me into it stoped talking to me lol avoid these scams the only people makeing any money r the owners and stupid people who no enugh stupid people to buy this stuff lol
hello

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

To respond to "this guy". I was interviewed by A Better World 2 weeks ago and I was told that it is a Real Estate company and I can see it is a Real Estate company when I walk in. They explain everything to me and I was given a choice if I want to join the company or not. I was told it is a $10 charge for your book and that is all you will pay. It been 2 weeks and no one every mention $250 (bucks). I know real estate is sales and I am very happy joining this company.“EVERYONE HAVE A CHOICE “
lol

Elmhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

bill wrote:
<quoted text>
i know lots of people who is working at a better world for over 9+ years. if it is a scam would these people still work there..

They're family too, I was the secretary there for a long time & those guys knows how to b good scamers. You can do something! Write letters to news channels n expose them. My email is alwaysstaytrue@gmail.com, if yur interested in showing the world what these cowards do email me.
rican

Woodhaven, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

i strated yesterday it sounds good but i will keep my ears open because it sounds to good to b true; did anybody get a certificate if yes plz reply thank u.
rican

Woodhaven, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

i would b the one to expose their scam 4 real if anybody wants to b on borad let me know ok; i got this;;
wust

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Lmao i decided to chk web 4 info on this co while waiting 4 "interview". Ty SO much for these reviews! I m going to stay for interview just to show these cllowns that u cant sh t a sh tter. Believe me they will b meeting there match! Will post after done
new york new york

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

I went for an interview. I just did not feel right about the whole thing. They did not ask for my resume. I did not see a couputer any where, it is 2013. I was preapproved. Look company up on the wed,could no find any information. Waiting for them
to call me back.
Foxygirl

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

angie wrote:
I interviewed with Mohammed and start training Tuesday so I will let ur know also...
How was the training? Did everything work out well?
Andrew

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

I have never left a post on a message forum in my life but I do feel very strongly about my distaste for this company.

This is not a job, they pretend that you will be getting a job or be part of their family but in reality they want to sell property to you and your family. In and of itself that would be fine but the property's are basically valueless.

There are two huge keys to the scam. First off they are extending credit to people who most likely should not be extended credit in the first place as a result they know you will most likely default on the loan which is gravy because then they can place your lot back into there inventory. Ever wonder why real banks make getting financing so hard? It's a pain in the ass to evict someone from a real mortgage so they just prefer you pay your mortgage and they can keep the interest.

The second key is that the property they sell you is well over valued. Real estate in and of itself has no value, take the 20000 acres you can buy in the middle of a desert for 5 dollars or the fact that the state of Alaska will pay you to move there. Don't be fooled about the prospect of owning something. The only real value in the any investment is the person who will buy it after you. Since they are offerings so much land there is nothing unique about the property hence it will never appreciate in the off chance you actually pay off the loan.

Once again valueless investment and not real job training. Please steer clear of wasting your time or stealing your family's hard earned money by taking a job there and then giving them one of their stupid presentations. I assure you this company which is white owned is absolutely taking advantage of poor minority communities.

I have actually sat through one of their presentations and had a good friend of mine take a job there. She in turn sold one of these garbage pieces of property to herself and her non creditworthy sister. She then ended up picking up her sisters payments so now she owns two of these valueless plots of land. There value now maybe 1500 a pop so she only lost 23500 dollars so far a piece. That's right 47k. Gone in less than two years.

Please throw this company out of your neighborhood it will make your community a better world these are not good people. Additionally they are very well represented by attorneys so you will not be able to get out of whatever deal they sucker you into.

Lastly the interest rate they charge on your land will be usurious considering it is a secured loan.. Please please please avoid this organization. It's basically a pyramids scheme and you would be wise to steer clear.
Anna

Jamaica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

angela wrote:
I was wondering can you expound on the claim that a better world realty is a scam ? I was thinking about joining them but I do not want to be conned in these hard econmic times
Buyer beware.! Run fast as u can. They are smooth talkers. They claim BBB status. As a new beginner you must attend their classes .Then you must recruit others to come and sell. Guess what ? The real estate agent over you gets the commission until you get a real, estate license. A pyramid scheme.
Leela Ramasir

Elmhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

I am a proud product of A Better World Real Estate Corp and I thank God every day that I was hired by that company and I took a chance in me. I started with the company on October 1999 and today, almost 15 years later. I am the proud owner of my own company.
There are a lot of opportunities out there and if we want to live the American dream we have to look for them. When I was hired almost 15 years ago I was told all I pay was $15.00.$5.00 for your registration and $10.00 for your materials. When you are assigned at the conclusion of the training you will have a manager working with you one on one. While working with this company I hired and trained approximately 25 people into management and just as I learnt how to get into a 6 figure bracket, I taught them the same thing.
I have no formal education in the US except my real estate lic, which was paid for by A Better World Real Estate Corp but when I left that company, I was making approx $200k annually.
I am only writing this because I know this company and the owner, president is a wonderful gentleman who has helped a lot of people like myself to become successful. am very thankful to A Better World Real Estate Corp for giving me the opportunity to gain the knowledge in order to own my company and I hope I can continue to help others to achieve their dream of financial freedom.
Thank you to the president and vice president of A Better World Real Estate Corp because I am a success because of these two individuals.
Marcos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Can someone tell me where is place
Marcos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Can someone help me out cause I have a training tomorrow and I need to know if is this same place. Somewhere in Jamaica av at 110.27 ????? Is that the same place???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Knicks talk back (Dec '06) 6 min LAKERS 4 LIFE 6,378
A Real Taste of Filipino Home-Cooking Comes to ... 10 min Angel of joy 10
God Will Never Approve Gays 18 min Stuart Cudahy 18
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min Stuart Cudahy 68,163
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Maverick 808 45,549
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 1 hr Snoopy Pooperton 5,258
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 4 hr UN must go 14,184
•••

Rip Current Statement for Queens County was issued at July 13 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000