How much money does Momma Chamberlin ...

How much money does Momma Chamberlin owe Unbiased Fan?

Created by Brookhaven John on Jan 25, 2014

166 votes

Click on an option to vote

$20

$100

$500

$1000

$5000

Doesn't matter, he's not getting it back anyway

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#1 Jan 25, 2014
Be a Man.
Pay your Debts...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#2 Jan 25, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
Be a Man.
Pay your Debts...


not happening....cha ching...

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#3 Jan 25, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
Be a Man.
Pay your Debts...
Un should look at this link and issue the mooch a 1099C, kills two birds with one stone. Fatty has to report the loan as income and Un gets to deduct the unpaid loan to fatty from his taxes.

http://www.irs.gov/instructions/i1099ac/

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#4 Jan 26, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Un should look at this link and issue the mooch a 1099C, kills two birds with one stone. Fatty has to report the loan as income and Un gets to deduct the unpaid loan to fatty from his taxes.
http://www.irs.gov/instructions/i1099ac/


no matter, he aint getting paid or going after him

the threats worked...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#5 Jan 26, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Un should look at this link and issue the mooch a 1099C, kills two birds with one stone. Fatty has to report the loan as income and Un gets to deduct the unpaid loan to fatty from his taxes.
http://www.irs.gov/instructions/i1099ac/


so far 64% say he is not paying it back....ouch,

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#6 Jan 26, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
Be a Man.
Pay your Debts...


never happen

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#7 Jan 27, 2014
I have been thinking about this....cant be more then a grand...unbiased is on an allowance..free air fare...condo paid for...his candy bar stocking brings in no more then 2 grand a month...and his gal makes maybe 3 grand a month...

no way he coughs up 5 grand..he would go there and kill him if he was owed that much...then again, partial dada might be pissed if he found out...

how can you lend money to a check bouncer, who was convicted..

what a dope.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#8 Jan 29, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
Be a Man.
Pay your Debts...


I really, really doubt it...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#9 Jan 30, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Un should look at this link and issue the mooch a 1099C, kills two birds with one stone. Fatty has to report the loan as income and Un gets to deduct the unpaid loan to fatty from his taxes.
http://www.irs.gov/instructions/i1099ac/


he will never see a dime...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#10 Jan 30, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
Be a Man.
Pay your Debts...


"hey buddy"...lol

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#11 Feb 1, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Un should look at this link and issue the mooch a 1099C, kills two birds with one stone. Fatty has to report the loan as income and Un gets to deduct the unpaid loan to fatty from his taxes.
http://www.irs.gov/instructions/i1099ac/


confirmed source claims it was the entry fee for the league, plus...a bit over 500...

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#12 Feb 1, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
confirmed source claims it was the entry fee for the league, plus...a bit over 500...
Ridiculous. I think I could have understood it a bit if it were for something important like keeping the lights on or feeding your family.

Not to mention, this supposed big shot Mets/Jets suit needs to borrow a measly $500 from a guy who tends candy machines? I wonder if he received it in coin rolls...

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#13 Feb 1, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
confirmed source claims it was the entry fee for the league, plus...a bit over 500...
That makes sense....what a mooch he is. Thats the worse kind of mooch someone that has no intention of paying for somethng. Fatty had no inetention of paying un back....it makes sense no wonder he they did not play in the same league again....Tony kicked him out on his ass and un had to pay up.....kudos on your sources

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#14 Feb 1, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes sense....what a mooch he is. Thats the worse kind of mooch someone that has no intention of paying for somethng. Fatty had no inetention of paying un back....it makes sense no wonder he they did not play in the same league again....Tony kicked him out on his ass and un had to pay up.....kudos on your sources


exactly...why wasn't he in again..silence and now expect the shout outs to cover it up...not to mention transactions also so it adds up to maybe 550 or 600...

what a slime...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#15 Feb 1, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous. I think I could have understood it a bit if it were for something important like keeping the lights on or feeding your family.
Not to mention, this supposed big shot Mets/Jets suit needs to borrow a measly $500 from a guy who tends candy machines? I wonder if he received it in coin rolls...


omg.. I almost died laughing...no, it was the entry fee for the fantasy league and some transactions in it...

the check in the mail was no doubt used or if I win the league you get it back and extra...or, don't worry, next week....or, has some family issues, will pay back soon...

but hey, no worries, he just hit the playoffs the past 3 weeks big, cha ching...

fatty does not work, plain and simple...he is on disability. all his posts on his lifestyle is a wish and created by him and un to fool as many as possible..

only thing is they both get caught in lies weekly...which is too funny..

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#16 Feb 1, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
omg.. I almost died laughing...no, it was the entry fee for the fantasy league and some transactions in it...
the check in the mail was no doubt used or if I win the league you get it back and extra...or, don't worry, next week....or, has some family issues, will pay back soon...
but hey, no worries, he just hit the playoffs the past 3 weeks big, cha ching...
fatty does not work, plain and simple...he is on disability. all his posts on his lifestyle is a wish and created by him and un to fool as many as possible..
only thing is they both get caught in lies weekly...which is too funny..
"Live from his Mom's Basement, it's the Walter Mitty Show! Brought to you in magnificent Betamax!"

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#17 Feb 2, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
"Live from his Mom's Basement, it's the Walter Mitty Show! Brought to you in magnificent Betamax!"


exactly...and its all propped up by junior with what we call shout outs

a shout out is a lie, to lead the conversation or to redo one of the screw ups they pull..

as in....

momma claimed last week Denver...so, what unbiased will do if seattle wins is..this...say, I got your text just before the game, good switch on going to seattle

so, they pull that stunt all the time...or momma will do the same to help out junior...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#19 Feb 4, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous. I think I could have understood it a bit if it were for something important like keeping the lights on or feeding your family.
Not to mention, this supposed big shot Mets/Jets suit needs to borrow a measly $500 from aguy who tends candy machines? I wonder if he received it in coin rolls...


a lot of votes for no paying back...guess everyone knows him well...lol

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#20 Feb 5, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
Be a Man.
Pay your Debts...


his nick name is moochie after all....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#21 Feb 18, 2014
Brookhaven John wrote:
Be a Man.
Pay your Debts...


He wont see a dime...lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Americans want their own car and home 6 min Fake news 3
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 44 min ThomasA 330,232
Poll Which threat by Momma Chamberlin/Tman/Yankees 5... (Aug '13) 47 min Paul Yanks 39
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 50 min Paul Yanks 343,193
Poll What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin (Jun '14) 1 hr Paul Yanks 265
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr De Oppresso Liber 6,660
Word Association (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 7,711

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages