Bloomberg’s gun control gro...

Bloomberg’s gun control group smells Democratic blood in Arkansas

There are 15 comments on the Free Republic story from May 26, 2013, titled Bloomberg’s gun control group smells Democratic blood in Arkansas. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Mayors Against Illegal Guns, the group co-founded by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, has begun to follow through on its threat to make an example of Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

GunShow1

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#1 May 26, 2013
Bloomberg needs to be charged, tried, and convicted of TREASON. As are ALL of the 'mayors' in that treasonous organization. They all are engaged in an ongoing conspiracy against a right secured in We The People's Constitution.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 May 27, 2013
Bloomberg is sending free rice to the North Koreans.

GunShow1

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#3 May 27, 2013
Tory II wrote:
Maybe they'll make him their new dictator.

Since: Jan 09

Brooklyn, NY

#4 May 27, 2013
In some locations, Bloomberg's support is having the opposite effect. Citizens of those states whose Democrat Senator's listened to them do not take kindly to a New York Mayor telling them what they can and cannot own. Frankly, if it wasn't for his billions of dollars, nobody would even listen to him.

I think the 2014 mid-terms are going to be very interesting indeed. Perhaps we will finally get a shake out and see where things stand on this issue.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#5 May 27, 2013
Democrats don't like free thinkers. You either march in lockstep or face the consequences. Does the name James Trafficant ring a bell?

When elected officials start acting like a King instead of a public servant, that's when they need to be put out to pasture. Nanny Bloomberg thinks he is the owner of the people who elected him. Too much money and too much power can do that to some people.

Now let's see if the voters in NY are conscience enough to understand what this guy is about. Time to replace politicians like this.
Lib hunter

Rockport, TX

#8 May 28, 2013
Blowberg is a nut licker !! they slip in amendments.that will lead 2 confiscation,most libs in office have said so..they don't want Americans 2 have guns so they can rule us.(FACT)keep your BS in NYC !!U won't live long in the south,but please feel free 2 visit any time.
Mucho Mensa

Washington, DC

#9 May 28, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
Bloomberg needs to be charged, tried, and convicted of TREASON. As are ALL of the 'mayors' in that treasonous organization. They all are engaged in an ongoing conspiracy against a right secured in We The People's Constitution.
You want to execute Bloomberg?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 May 28, 2013
Mucho Mensa wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to execute Bloomberg?
General population in prison would be much more fitting for him. He is a C-sucker so let him practice on Bubba & Leroy.....
more

Huntsville, AL

#11 May 29, 2013
terrorist sympathizers.
Maybe

Huntsville, AL

#12 May 29, 2013
Tory II wrote:
a terrorist sympathizer like you sent him the ricin.

Banned

“This town is nuts...”

Since: Jul 09

My kind of place!

#13 Jun 4, 2013
Bloomberg can go to hell as far as I'm concerned but we'll be much better off with whatever Republican replaces Pryor if Bloomberg is able to oust him.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#14 Jun 5, 2013
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a baby killer.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#16 Jun 5, 2013
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
You like cuddling up to North Korean scum.

Banned

“This town is nuts...”

My kind of place!

#17 Jun 5, 2013
I think that Bloomberg should come to Arkansas to find out for himself what people here think of his ideas on gun control before he launches a campaign to oust someone that we elected to represent us in Washington.

I don't care too much for Pryor but he voted against the gun bill because he knew how his constituents felt on the issue and it would have been political suicide to vote otherwise.

Any attack by Bloomberg against Pryor for doing what he was elected to do amounts to nothing less than an attack on Democracy and on those who reside in Arkansas to have a voice in our political system.

Banned

“This town is nuts...”

My kind of place!

#18 Jun 5, 2013
With any luck, maybe Bloomberg's actions will persuade the Walton family to invest some of their billions in a campaign against him in New York.

As if the people in New York need any help seeing Bloomberg for the idiot he is after he tried to pass unconstitutional laws against what size soft drinks they could drink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min June VanDerMark 326,493
News No longer on a pedestal: New York debates Chris... 34 min three blocks 13
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 48 min DAVID27 6,202
SSS - Schumer Shutdown Starts 48 min illegalisillegal 6
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr TMAN_Mets 15,489
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Morris Fink 19,171
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Morris Fink 17,979

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages