What is wrong with my husband?

What is wrong with my husband?

Posted in the Jackson-Heights Forum

Since: Sep 12

New York, NY

#1 Oct 17, 2013
My husband and I have been married for 5 years. We met on sugar momma dating site sugarmommameet.com . I am 40 and he is 30. We are separated now due to his problems with understanding, respecting me, listening to me, always having the big need to flirt with other women, arguing and if I say things like I worked 13 hours today, he says well he worked 15. There is not remorse, unless its valentines, birthdays and then he takes the time to really "make up" for long lost times! There is this other woman who is married who we have been friends with. My hub and her have not hooked up or anything, but he always gives her this caring attention which seems wrong. She in her life has had her troubles, mishaps, bad luck, accidents and my hub gives her lots of empathy, care, looks and pays attention to her making sure she is happy. He adds his skills to websites saying he is satisfying her. He will not initiate conversations/texts with her, she does it and it's general things...but my husband goes to always say things that will make this woman feel happy. If he is just her friend, where and when and how do i tell that he is not in love with her, even if he denies it? I mean how can a person want to satisfy someone so much that there marriage is in trouble, and then they sort of want everyone else to be like this woman in her personality, and no one in the world has a clue what he wants, since he is so self-centered? What is actually going on with him? Could it also be some ADHD since our daughter has been diagnozed with it?
Advice nurse

Corona Del Mar, CA

#3 Oct 18, 2013
It all depends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Brian_G 59,543
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 27 min Unbiased Chargers... 328,661
Time to go? (Jun '15) 31 min State of Florida 11,195
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 10,753
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 39,540
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 1 hr Savages Gone Wild 2,348
Venezuelans feel the Bern! 3 hr Chavez 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages