Racism in America and the world

Posted in the Jackson-Heights Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
uniteourpeople

Jackson Heights, NY

#1 Jan 31, 2014
There is definite racism in America and this can no longer be denied or ignored.
Only the Racism is not as it is portrayed to be.
There is an all out attack on white people, Their Pride and their culture.
There are 3 "RACES on this planet and 2 of them are white.
Just Yesterday in the lastest developement, A school in Bklyn cut it's GIFTED childrens program because it was "OVERWHELMING WHITE"
In a school that Whites ( 80% of what we know as "HISPANICS", ASIANS,ASIAN INDIANS,EUROPEANS, NORTH AMERICAN,AUSTRALIAN , MOST MIDDLE EASTENERS AND YES EVEN MOST OF NORTH AFRICA) represent about 28% of the student body, almost 100% of the gifted kids were white....Unite our people for a better world, No longer allow "OTHERS AND GOVERNMENTS fracture and divide our people for personal and political gain.
It is long past due.....#UNITEOURPEOPLE
sure but only perhaps

Spring Hill, FL

#2 Jan 31, 2014
uniteourpeople wrote:
There is definite racism in America and this can no longer be denied or ignored.
Just Yesterday in the lastest developement, A school in Bklyn cut it's GIFTED childrens program because it was "OVERWHELMING WHITE"
In a school that Whites ( 80% of what we know as "HISPANICS", ASIANS,ASIAN INDIANS,EUROPEANS, NORTH AMERICAN,AUSTRALIAN , MOST MIDDLE EASTENERS AND YES EVEN MOST OF NORTH AFRICA) represent about 28% of the student body, almost 100% of the gifted kids were white....Unite our people for a better world, No longer allow "OTHERS AND GOVERNMENTS fracture and divide our people for personal and political gain.
somethiing that might be felt by one, or, more or none at all or manufactured to start a squall
bigtool

Old Bridge, NJ

#3 Jan 31, 2014
blacks are the most racist
Whitewinger

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Jan 31, 2014
uniteourpeople wrote:
In a school that Whites ( 80% of what we know as "HISPANICS", ASIANS,ASIAN INDIANS,EUROPEANS, NORTH AMERICAN,AUSTRALIAN , MOST MIDDLE EASTENERS AND YES EVEN MOST OF NORTH AFRICA) represent about 28% of the student body, almost 100% of the gifted kids were white....Unite our people for a better world, No longer allow "OTHERS AND GOVERNMENTS fracture and divide our people for personal and political gain.o
When i was in school all the blacks made the
Honor role.....half of them were illiterate. I
Never made the honor role. And i once got
Beat up by seven negroes....the principal
Only expelled two of them and for getting
Beat up and leaving a blood trail down the
Hall, i got expelled too. They wanted to be
Racially fair.
Edna

Merrick, NY

#5 Jan 31, 2014
bigtool wrote:
blacks are the most racist
Not only that, they're going crazy with the robberies. They must like jail too.
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#6 Feb 1, 2014
Yes it exists. Always has always will. Most white regard blacks as they do reasearch chimps or pets. You work with them train them as best you can to not shiite inside and behave appropriatly. Even show off the better trained ones and form attachments with them. But you would never ask them to get a job or expect them to be any more than a drain of resources or entertainment purposes. Always keeping an eye open for when it will bite the hand that feeds it.
Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Feb 1, 2014
Okay so besides racism right now, I wanted to share this website with you. I make money if you sign up. You make money if you sign up and get other people to sign up. You're welcome. http://stayreward.com/index.php...
xDD

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#8 Feb 3, 2014
uniteourpeople wrote:
you guys will post anything to get votes
uniteourpeople

Jackson Heights, NY

#9 Feb 3, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
you guys will post anything to get votes
Just to be clear. This is noT ANTI anything or anybody.
This is about Uniting Our People and maintaining our cultures along with true assimilation to counties that we all immigrate to.
True fairness and Equality for all....EVERYONE TO EXCEL AND NOT BE HELD BACK.
#UNITEOURPEOPLE
uniteourpeople

Elmhurst, NY

#10 Feb 5, 2014
uniteourpeople wrote:
Billions of tax dollars given for the betterment of one "RACE" and nothing to the other ...is that racism ?
Edna

Hicksville, NY

#11 Feb 6, 2014
uniteourpeople wrote:
<quoted text>
Billions of tax dollars given for the betterment of one "RACE" and nothing to the other ...is that racism ?
You are referring to all the handouts given to to the black race, right?
Edna

Hicksville, NY

#12 Feb 6, 2014
and the spanish

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#13 Feb 6, 2014
I accept diversity; I don't embrace it - it is purely judging people by skin color, in other words... racism.

I gave up looking a long time ago, but can somebody please bring to my attention when they announce that white people have been accepted by diversity.
Thanks.

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#14 Feb 6, 2014
uniteourpeople wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to be clear. This is noT ANTI anything or anybody.
This is about Uniting Our People and maintaining our cultures along with true assimilation to counties that we all immigrate to.
True fairness and Equality for all....EVERYONE TO EXCEL AND NOT BE HELD BACK.
#UNITEOURPEOPLE
if your trying to take a stance, you just lost me
edweiner

Denver, CO

#15 Feb 6, 2014
Edna wrote:
and the spanish
and the russians, and the asians, and the greeks, and the italians, and the germans, and the irish, etc, etc, etc.....EVERYBODY has their hands in the free money......with believe it or not WHITE AMERICANS taking the most....
uniteourpeople

Valley Stream, NY

#16 Feb 13, 2014
Edna wrote:
<quoted text>
You are referring to all the handouts given to to the black race, right?
TECHNICALLY there isn't any such "race" as black (but I know what you mean ) and over 80% of what we know as SPANISH OR "HISPANIC" are actually Caucasian / white....I am referring to a lot more than HANDOUTS....#uniteourpeople
uniteourpeople

Valley Stream, NY

#17 Feb 13, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
if your trying to take a stance, you just lost me
My point, in it's most simplistic terms is that there are only 3 "RACES " on this entire planet and two of them are Caucasian/ white.....Our people are seperated while "others" and Governments look to "FRACTURE AND DIVIDE" the people for their personal and political gain....Unite our people for a better planet.
uniteourpeople

Valley Stream, NY

#18 Feb 13, 2014
edweiner wrote:
<quoted text>
and the russians, and the asians, and the greeks, and the italians, and the germans, and the irish, etc, etc, etc.....EVERYBODY has their hands in the free money......with believe it or not WHITE AMERICANS taking the most....
Not necessarily true but it is toward the pont of why we need to Unite our people,,,stop the fracturing, Dividing and corruption.
uniteourpeople

Valley Stream, NY

#19 Feb 13, 2014
HangUpAndDrive wrote:
I accept diversity; I don't embrace it - it is purely judging people by skin color, in other words... racism.
I gave up looking a long time ago, but can somebody please bring to my attention when they announce that white people have been accepted by diversity.
Thanks.
By Todays standards Diversity is the definition of racism.
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#20 Feb 14, 2014
What i know is ni$$ers best be on thier best behavior in march. Keep your eyes on south carolina. Beware the ides of march.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Panks 62,896
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 57 min Flower4985 313,199
Flaming idiot Liberal smokes himself 1 hr Merry Moosmas 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 2 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 1,278
Joanne Chesimard will be pardoned (Jun '15) 2 hr Maude 5
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr Princess Hey 17,220
Why does Melania's chest look like half-done pa... 5 hr Allen 1

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages