Time for a No Obama Care march on D.C.

Created by Semones on Nov 10, 2013

342 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Semones

Danville, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2013
The law smells unamerican and rotten.
Opinion

Hot Springs, SD

#2 Nov 10, 2013
Semones wrote:
The law smells unamerican and rotten.
Repeal the ACA aka Obama Care -----NOT Going to happen.

Repealing Obama Care would be a nightmare in that it would reveal a broken health care system badly in need of some type of fix.

But no one ó no politician who has to face reelection, at least Ė is going to just toss all those people off their insurance with nothing to replace it. Republicans have no plan other than Ryan wanting to throw 15 million seniors back into the healthcare exchanges.

No one is ever going to kick young adults off their parentsí insurance (or change the law so that insurance companies are allowed to do it.

No one is going to bring back the various limitations in pre-ACA insurance policies. Some trimming of the new Medicaid rolls might be possible.

The old system has been slowly pushed off the wall for three years now, and by this point itís really beyond repair, whatever the merits or politics of the situation.

Even delaying things would be impractical at this point, but it really goes beyond that.

Too many people have already done too many things to make a full reversal even remotely plausible.

Time to get over it and get on with it. Fix what needs to be fixed but the ship has left the port, the wind is behind the ACA and there is no return.

Itís a major piece of legislation and only a fool would think there were not going to be glitches and needed fixes. There is no going back now.

Get used to the idea of Obamacare it's not going away any time soon.

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#3 Nov 11, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeal the ACA aka Obama Care -----NOT Going to happen.
Repealing Obama Care would be a nightmare in that it would reveal a broken health care system badly in need of some type of fix.
But no one ó no politician who has to face reelection, at least Ė is going to just toss all those people off their insurance with nothing to replace it. Republicans have no plan other than Ryan wanting to throw 15 million seniors back into the healthcare exchanges.
No one is ever going to kick young adults off their parentsí insurance (or change the law so that insurance companies are allowed to do it.
No one is going to bring back the various limitations in pre-ACA insurance policies. Some trimming of the new Medicaid rolls might be possible.
The old system has been slowly pushed off the wall for three years now, and by this point itís really beyond repair, whatever the merits or politics of the situation.
Even delaying things would be impractical at this point, but it really goes beyond that.
Too many people have already done too many things to make a full reversal even remotely plausible.
Time to get over it and get on with it. Fix what needs to be fixed but the ship has left the port, the wind is behind the ACA and there is no return.
Itís a major piece of legislation and only a fool would think there were not going to be glitches and needed fixes. There is no going back now.
Get used to the idea of Obamacare it's not going away any time soon.
LOL
Opinion

Hot Springs, SD

#4 Nov 11, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Hide and watch. But you have an eternity to be right.

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#5 Nov 11, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hide and watch. But you have an eternity to be right.
doesn't matter Nemo; the damage has already been done. Like Obama's smoking, all that nicotine carving up his lungs; he'll get his justification someday
Opinion

Hot Springs, SD

#6 Nov 11, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't matter Nemo; the damage has already been done. Like Obama's smoking, all that nicotine carving up his lungs; he'll get his justification someday
Got that right!

The Obama Care ACA ship has left port and isn't returning.

Oh, as to Obama, he will finish his term and pass the job on to Hillary unless you can come up with someone other than another crazy nut to put up against her.

My guess is that you will stay drunk and mad for another 8 years after Obama has retired.

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#7 Nov 11, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Got that right!
The Obama Care ACA ship has left port and isn't returning.
Oh, as to Obama, he will finish his term and pass the job on to Hillary unless you can come up with someone other than another crazy nut to put up against her.
My guess is that you will stay drunk and mad for another 8 years after Obama has retired.
Hillary better come with something that doesn't cancel health insurance; maybe she'll borrow some money from China like her husband did. Don't worry about me in 8 years, I'll be here. The average life expectancy for lying Pols with emphysema is 3 to 5.
Louiston

Omaha, NE

#8 Nov 11, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeal the ACA aka Obama Care -----NOT Going to happen.
Repealing Obama Care would be a nightmare in that it would reveal a broken health care system badly in need of some type of fix.
But no one ó no politician who has to face reelection, at least Ė is going to just toss all those people off their insurance with nothing to replace it. Republicans have no plan other than Ryan wanting to throw 15 million seniors back into the healthcare exchanges.
No one is ever going to kick young adults off their parentsí insurance (or change the law so that insurance companies are allowed to do it.
No one is going to bring back the various limitations in pre-ACA insurance policies. Some trimming of the new Medicaid rolls might be possible.
The old system has been slowly pushed off the wall for three years now, and by this point itís really beyond repair, whatever the merits or politics of the situation.
Even delaying things would be impractical at this point, but it really goes beyond that.
Too many people have already done too many things to make a full reversal even remotely plausible.
Time to get over it and get on with it. Fix what needs to be fixed but the ship has left the port, the wind is behind the ACA and there is no return.
Itís a major piece of legislation and only a fool would think there were not going to be glitches and needed fixes. There is no going back now.
Get used to the idea of Obamacare it's not going away any time soon.
You don't fix a broken system with a more horrid system. Only a fool would believe that it won't create more mess than we are already in.
But do keep drinking the Kool-Aid. It's comical watching you defend the indefensible.
Louiston

Omaha, NE

#9 Nov 11, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary better come with something that doesn't cancel health insurance; maybe she'll borrow some money from China like her husband did. Don't worry about me in 8 years, I'll be here. The average life expectancy for lying Pols with emphysema is 3 to 5.
Hillary is just what the sheeple want. That's why their promoting her. More goodies for them while America slides deeper down.

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#10 Nov 11, 2013
Louiston wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary is just what the sheeple want. That's why their promoting her. More goodies for them while America slides deeper down.
The saaaaaaame old dribble from the saaaaaaame old ignorant conservict posters. Lip-synching those Bill O'Rielly/Glenn Beck lyrics ad nauseum. Shouting out your opinion based on non-fact. Over-zealous & under-educated.

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand.
Opinion

Hot Springs, SD

#11 Nov 11, 2013
Louiston wrote:
<quoted text>You don't fix a broken system with a more horrid system. Only a fool would believe that it won't create more mess than we are already in.
But do keep drinking the Kool-Aid. It's comical watching you defend the indefensible.
You are more than welcome to put forth your plan to fix a broken system.
The broken system is something we both agree on.

So there is only a limited number of options available. Rather than mouthing off from the cheap seats, come on down and put forth your plan in detail.

If you wish please detail what is wrong with the ACA as a move to fix as you say a known broken system.

I'm all ears.

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#12 Nov 12, 2013
Louiston wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary is just what the sheeple want. That's why their promoting her. More goodies for them while America slides deeper down.
that's because she's "popular"; fine by me. She has a 1/2 inch fuse and with the right approach, any opponent can get her krakatoa right in the middle of a debate. Combine that with her husband being a national disgrace and her fast exit strategy around the time of the Bengazi hearings, she can be taken down rather quickly. Hillary wont take anything unless there's a escape hatch. Her tenure as a Senator was incomplete and her work at the State Department wasn't very impressive.

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#13 Nov 12, 2013
Louiston wrote:
<quoted text>You don't fix a broken system with a more horrid system. Only a fool would believe that it won't create more mess than we are already in.
But do keep drinking the Kool-Aid. It's comical watching you defend the indefensible.
of course if your a Liberal, you fix it by destroying everybody else with a good paying job. Look at the billions we give away to countries who hate us; that kind of cash can do plenty of good here
Louiston

Omaha, NE

#14 Nov 12, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
The saaaaaaame old dribble from the saaaaaaame old ignorant conservict posters. Lip-synching those Bill O'Rielly/Glenn Beck lyrics ad nauseum. Shouting out your opinion based on non-fact. Over-zealous & under-educated.
Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand.
Aww, the poor malleable tool took offense to my post. Did it make you soil your pink thong?
All your good for is regurgitating the MSNBC propaganda ejaculated down your willing and hungry throat.
Louiston

Omaha, NE

#15 Nov 12, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are more than welcome to put forth your plan to fix a broken system.
The broken system is something we both agree on.
So there is only a limited number of options available. Rather than mouthing off from the cheap seats, come on down and put forth your plan in detail.
If you wish please detail what is wrong with the ACA as a move to fix as you say a known broken system.
I'm all ears.
My plan? Do I have a pollutician's ear now?
My plan wouldn't involve ruining people's existing insurance in a vain attempt to get others who are otherwise not inclined to get insurance to suddenly have coverage.
The whole thing was rushed and involved more pollutucians than people in the Medical Services sector. It was doomed to fail.

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#16 Nov 12, 2013
Here's a simple plan... earn it. The thought that it has to be paid by the other working schmucks doesn't get me to go along with it,'cause I'm one of the working schmucks.
What's next... the ObamaFerrariPlan?

If you want health care (or a Ferrari) go earn it.

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#17 Nov 12, 2013
If the Republicans had anyone as brilliant as Nancy Pelosi, we might have heard the following...

We have to cancel the [health care] bill so that you can find out what was in it.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#18 Nov 12, 2013
Semones wrote:
The law smells unamerican and rotten.
Maybe you and your three friends can march.
Oh, I forgot. You don't have three friends.
Jammy James

Oakland, CA

#19 Nov 12, 2013
Obama Non-Healthcare must go! March on Washington,DC-BS.

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#20 Nov 12, 2013
Louiston wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, the poor malleable tool took offense to my post. Did it make you soil your pink thong?
All your good for is regurgitating the MSNBC propaganda ejaculated down your willing and hungry throat.
Run along, child. ADULTS are talking here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 14 min Lorianne G 316,334
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min positronium 53,465
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 36 min Nemo the RingMaster 3,909
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 46 min ILAL 1,756
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 51 min ILAL 6,058
We VS We (Nov '09) 1 hr Weeeeeeeeee 1,938
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 1 hr ILAL 1,862
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]