Islanders talk back
JackB

Monroe, NC

#5031 Nov 10, 2013
JackB wrote:
<quoted text>Loosen up Rich, you're starting to sound like a broken record.
I guess some doosh nozzle is pretending to be me Rich. Probably Wank or Snow.
RICH L

New York, NY

#5032 Nov 11, 2013
JackB wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess some doosh nozzle is pretending to be me Rich. Probably Wank or Snow.
Yeah, I know, they are all over these topix boards, must be Wang/Snow lovers.
RICH L

New York, NY

#5033 Nov 11, 2013
JackB wrote:
<quoted text>Loosen up Rich, you're starting to sound like a broken record.
What would you like for me to do? Lie, and say how wonderful this team is doing, and has been doing since Cheap Charlie has bought the team, and the destruction of what was once a great team, oh yeah, I know they already was on the way down when he got here, but he contributed, and furthered it by hiring a couple of assholes like Don Maloney, and Mike Milbury. So this forum gives people like me a place to rant, and vent our spleens, and frustrations, I doubt you are a serious Islanders fan, or else you are a newbie who has fallen for the BS being shoveled by these 2 charletans, and know nothings. If I upset you, i'm sorry, but after 41 years of being a fan of this team, it gives me the right to vent.
RICH L

New York, NY

#5034 Nov 13, 2013
RICH L

New York, NY

#5035 Nov 13, 2013
RICH L

New York, NY

#5036 Nov 16, 2013
Garry Howatt giving Dave Schultz a beating...

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#5037 Nov 19, 2013
good luck to the two young goalies....hey, you never know ? to the winner....a 15-year contract !
JackB

Waxhaw, NC

#5038 Nov 19, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
good luck to the two young goalies....hey, you never know ? to the winner....a 15-year contract !
20 years maybe? Wank gave Yashin 10 then DP 15 so the next one should be 20.
At least Poulin will get a fair chance to play. Nabby is terrible and was terrible most of last season as well. They only gave Poulin about 4 games last season so when Nappy bombed in the playoffs we had nothing to fall back on. Hopefully the kid turns out to be a real number 1 goalie or we're gonna see the Nabbys for the next 5 or so years to come. Wank will never pay a real goalie what it would take to play here so a lot is riding on Poulin.
RICH L

New York, NY

#5039 Nov 20, 2013
Here is the Islanders next goalie, an Al Qaeda wannabe, say, he looks familiar...

Daytona Beach

#5040 Nov 20, 2013
JackB wrote:
<quoted text>
20 years maybe? Wank gave Yashin 10 then DP 15 so the next one should be 20.
At least Poulin will get a fair chance to play. Nabby is terrible and was terrible most of last season as well. They only gave Poulin about 4 games last season so when Nappy bombed in the playoffs we had nothing to fall back on. Hopefully the kid turns out to be a real number 1 goalie or we're gonna see the Nabbys for the next 5 or so years to come. Wank will never pay a real goalie what it would take to play here so a lot is riding on Poulin.
saw a little of the Ranger game as well last night. Zdeno Chara made one of the best stick check's you'll ever see. Hard to imagine he was once our property and we traded him and Spezza for Yashin
JackB

Monroe, NC

#5042 Nov 20, 2013
RICH L wrote:
Here is the Islanders next goalie, an Al Qaeda wannabe, say, he looks familiar...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6c1_1Rn8yn0XX
Geeze! Did he paint himself as the victim here or what? Did he think that even Wank and Snow are stupid enough to keep trying to let him play forever? WTF! This entitlement child will be taking down over 1.6mil a year for the next 16 years with his buyout. Take that, light it on fire and flush it down the toilet DP! AZZWIPE!
JackB

Monroe, NC

#5043 Nov 20, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
saw a little of the Ranger game as well last night. Zdeno Chara made one of the best stick check's you'll ever see. Hard to imagine he was once our property and we traded him and Spezza for Yashin
For some reason I get the feeling that in a few years we're gonna
watching JT on tv in another teams uniform saying it's hard to imagine he was once our property but he signed as a FA after getting sick of this Snowang cap floor BS for so many years.

Daytona Beach

#5046 Nov 21, 2013
JackB wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reason I get the feeling that in a few years we're gonna
watching JT on tv in another teams uniform saying it's hard to imagine he was once our property but he signed as a FA after getting sick of this Snowang cap floor BS for so many years.
that's the making of a very empty arena in Brooklyn. Maybe that Russian Billionare who owns the Nyets can put a few Rubles in ?
JackB

Monroe, NC

#5047 Nov 22, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
that's the making of a very empty arena in Brooklyn. Maybe that Russian Billionare who owns the Nyets can put a few Rubles in ?
With Snowanks inability to put a winning product on the ice after a 6 year rebuild Brooklyn will end up empty with or without JT!
RICH L

New York, NY

#5048 Nov 24, 2013
This is a quote from a guy who believes all of Wang, and Snows bullcrap, on Islanders point blank, notice how he claims the Isles have 6 to 10 blue chip prospects, I'd like to know where they are hiding them?

Well this is of course me just speaking hypothetically, but I think he made the Vanek trade hoping he could resign him for a the long term and gave up Moulson who didn't fit with the system(one trick pony too damn slow of a skater) and weren't going to resign along with draft picks(already have too many prospects its enough already). Now he has about 6-10 blue chip prospects that he can use in a trade for either a top line Dman or a top of the line goalie, I just don't think these things happen overnight since top tier defenseman and goalies don't just grow on tree's.
RICH L

New York, NY

#5049 Nov 24, 2013
A interview with Clark Gillies, boy he is getting old looking...

http://web.sny.tv/media/video.jsp...
JackB

Monroe, NC

#5050 Nov 24, 2013
RICH L wrote:
This is a quote from a guy who believes all of Wang, and Snows bullcrap, on Islanders point blank, notice how he claims the Isles have 6 to 10 blue chip prospects, I'd like to know where they are hiding them?
Well this is of course me just speaking hypothetically, but I think he made the Vanek trade hoping he could resign him for a the long term and gave up Moulson who didn't fit with the system(one trick pony too damn slow of a skater) and weren't going to resign along with draft picks(already have too many prospects its enough already). Now he has about 6-10 blue chip prospects that he can use in a trade for either a top line Dman or a top of the line goalie, I just don't think these things happen overnight since top tier defenseman and goalies don't just grow on tree's.
Delusional!
RICH L

New York, NY

#5051 Nov 24, 2013
JackB wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional!
More like NUTS.lol
JackB

Monroe, NC

#5052 Nov 26, 2013
RICH L wrote:
<quoted text>
More like NUTS.lol
2-8-0 in the last 10 games!
3-9-0 on the road.
5-4-3 at home. The 3 loser points hide the real home record of 5-7.
This rebuild has been a complete failure!!! This team is 27th out of 30. The special teams are among the worst in the league as well. How can an owner see this after 6 going on 7 years of a "rebuild" and just continue to sit on his hands and do nothing???
RICH L

New York, NY

#5053 Nov 30, 2013
JackB wrote:
<quoted text>
2-8-0 in the last 10 games!
3-9-0 on the road.
5-4-3 at home. The 3 loser points hide the real home record of 5-7.
This rebuild has been a complete failure!!! This team is 27th out of 30. The special teams are among the worst in the league as well. How can an owner see this after 6 going on 7 years of a "rebuild" and just continue to sit on his hands and do nothing???
Jack, it's because he really doesn't care, the team is a toy for him, he is a control freak and wants to rule,and reign over all his minions for them to do his every bidding,he should have been made by the league to sell the damn team, and I use the word team very loosely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 10 min NYStateOfMind 319,321
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min litesong 54,356
Time to go? 25 min Not Truly Affected 2,445
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 31 min Princess Hey 12,157
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 32 min jimi-yank 36,390
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 35 min Princess Hey 10,531
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 51 min BS Detector 5,702
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages