Islanders talk back
JackB

Monroe, NC

#4883 May 10, 2013
Rich D wrote:
<quoted text>
And an even BIGGER problem is with the Islemming fans who blindly follow all the BS propoganda released by Wang. Bailey flashes a few good moves and suddenly, people think it wasn't a mistake to pass on Shenn. Nielsen is fast, so play him 20 minutes a game for his 6 goals per year (Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's good in shootouts. That really helps us in the playoffs, eh?).
If your point is that this year's "success" is an enormous setback in disguise, it think you nailed it.
And how did that Bailey draft scenario go? Oh yea, they took the five pick and turned it into the nine pick to draft a guy that was ranked 24th by the scouting agencies. All so they could "stock" the farm team. I don't see a Dman on that farm team that's so well stocked that they can bring up to replace an injured player.
RICH L

New York, NY

#4884 May 10, 2013
Rich D wrote:
Hmmm, not sure that I worded my last post quite right. Hope you got my point, though.
Made absolute sense to me, absolutely.
RICH L

New York, NY

#4885 May 10, 2013
Rich D wrote:
<quoted text>
And an even BIGGER problem is with the Islemming fans who blindly follow all the BS propoganda released by Wang. Bailey flashes a few good moves and suddenly, people think it wasn't a mistake to pass on Shenn. Nielsen is fast, so play him 20 minutes a game for his 6 goals per year (Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's good in shootouts. That really helps us in the playoffs, eh?).
If your point is that this year's "success" is an enormous setback in disguise, it think you nailed it.
You got it, If you've ever read the crap posted by the Wang asskisssers on IPB, they lay it on so thick in there you want to reach in and strangle a few of them.

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4887 May 11, 2013
another season of failure. blew 3 different leads tonight. whole team is nothing but a disgrace. Oh well. Strangers eliminated tomorrow and at least our future is brighter than the old bums over there
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#4888 May 11, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
another season of failure. blew 3 different leads tonight. whole team is nothing but a disgrace. Oh well. Strangers eliminated tomorrow and at least our future is brighter than the old bums over there
Isles are done fatso momma chamberlin.......you fat friggin coward hiding in your t-man profile......BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAA AWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA
RICH L

New York, NY

#4889 May 11, 2013
Now maybe if that nickle snatching cheap CS Wang would have spent a few dollars, and hadn't brought up half of the smurphs in Bridgeport to "compete" in this league it wouldn't have ended in disgrace,and Snow should either commit Hari Kari, or slit his own wrists, not that I didn't think they would have succeeded, it just leaves a rotten taste in ones mouth for another year of failure,which is now 20 and counting of not getting into at least the second round of playoffs, and who the hell knows what is in store for next year, as long as those 2 assholes are running the Isles.
JackB

Monroe, NC

#4890 May 12, 2013
The Pens had a goaltending problem in this series and were able to correct it by having a legit backup goalie on the bench. The Isles weren't able to do the same because not only did they have a rookie on the bench, they only let him play 5 games all season. I won't say it was a poor game plan I'd say there was no game plan.
RICH L

New York, NY

#4891 May 13, 2013
JackB wrote:
The Pens had a goaltending problem in this series and were able to correct it by having a legit backup goalie on the bench. The Isles weren't able to do the same because not only did they have a rookie on the bench, they only let him play 5 games all season. I won't say it was a poor game plan I'd say there was no game plan.
The Isles bench bosses always figured they could PUNT! lol

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#4892 May 13, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:

moron, rangers up 5-0...thanks, once again the human jinx strikes...

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#4893 May 14, 2013
RICH L wrote:
Now maybe if that nickle snatching cheap CS Wang would have spent a few dollars, and hadn't brought up half of the smurphs in Bridgeport to "compete" in this league it wouldn't have ended in disgrace,and Snow should either commit Hari Kari, or slit his own wrists, not that I didn't think they would have succeeded, it just leaves a rotten taste in ones mouth for another year of failure,which is now 20 and counting of not getting into at least the second round of playoffs, and who the hell knows what is in store for next year, as long as those 2 assholes are running the Isles.
it was discussed many times on here; lack of size and depth. Of course when it comes to the off season and fixing the team, I'm waiting for the usual corporate response..."we lost $20 million last season"
JackB

Monroe, NC

#4894 May 14, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
it was discussed many times on here; lack of size and depth. Of course when it comes to the off season and fixing the team, I'm waiting for the usual corporate response..."we lost $20 million last season"
That pesky 20mil again. You're right, I see it coming. Team payroll 32mil and they lose that 20mil. Team payroll 46mil and they lose that same 20mil again. Wank gets the NVMC lease signed over to him and now he gets the parking and a lot of other revenue and sure enough they lose another 20mil. The Fl Marlins owner pulled the same BS for years trying to get a new stadium and it worked. After he got what he wanted the truth came out and he actually made money on the team. By that time it was too late to do anything. Wank just wasn't as lucky.

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#4895 May 14, 2013
JackB wrote:
<quoted text>
That pesky 20mil again. You're right, I see it coming. Team payroll 32mil and they lose that 20mil. Team payroll 46mil and they lose that same 20mil again. Wank gets the NVMC lease signed over to him and now he gets the parking and a lot of other revenue and sure enough they lose another 20mil. The Fl Marlins owner pulled the same BS for years trying to get a new stadium and it worked. After he got what he wanted the truth came out and he actually made money on the team. By that time it was too late to do anything. Wank just wasn't as lucky.
I saw the Marlins piece on HBO Sports w/ Bryant Gumbel. Now I'm starting to wonder....I think $20M was used there too !
JackB

Monroe, NC

#4896 May 14, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the Marlins piece on HBO Sports w/ Bryant Gumbel. Now I'm starting to wonder....I think $20M was used there too !
Wang is a con man! He just didn't pull it off this time like he has in the past. The Isles will be sold soon so we won't have to deal with this POS too much longer. When asked if the uniforms would change with the move to Brooklyn Wank said that they won't change "as long as I own the team". Hmmmm! At the same time, the Barclays Mgt reports testing new designs and colors for Islander uniforms. Sounds like the deal is already done. Don't let the door hit you in your cheap ass on the way out Wank!
RICH L

New York, NY

#4897 May 14, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha so right, in that assessment, it's the same tired mantra every frigging year.
JackB

Monroe, NC

#4898 May 16, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich owner of the Carolina Panthers is pulling the same shyt here in Charlotte. Threatening to move the team if the city doesn't renovate the stadium he gets to play in for free. Of course this all involves local tax increases so that this rich F@ck can get richer.

“Palpatine ain't no”

Since: Dec 10

Jimmy the Greek

#4899 May 21, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
How'd that Ranger prediction work out for ya Nostradumbass?
RICH L

New York, NY

#4900 May 22, 2013
It seems the Islanders will have given the Pens a better fight then the Senators.
JackB

Monroe, NC

#4902 May 23, 2013
RICH L wrote:
It seems the Islanders will have given the Pens a better fight then the Senators.
Rich, I been watching the Rags and Bruins and enjoying it so much that I forgot about the Isles. Obviously rooting for the Bruins!
RICH L

New York, NY

#4903 May 23, 2013
JackB wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich, I been watching the Rags and Bruins and enjoying it so much that I forgot about the Isles. Obviously rooting for the Bruins!
Obviously. lol
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#4904 May 25, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
You're a failure with beans for brains moron.......you were born that way and it more than shows stupid fat slob momma chamberlin.......LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ICE arrests 225 immigrants in New York during '... 30 min Quirky 7
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 35 min Alyssa76 18,486
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Piggy 19,636
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr June VanDerMark 336,757
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 4 hr Maude 20,367
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 4 hr Guinness Drinker 1,440
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 5 hr Paul Yanks 47,187

Jackson-Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages