JackB

Waxhaw, NC

#4815 Apr 3, 2013
Lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>
Should read okposo, in my last post
We knew exactly who you were talking about!
Lying prez RICH L

New York, NY

#4816 Apr 3, 2013
JackB wrote:
<quoted text>
We knew exactly who you were talking about!
Hey Jack, it's me, I just forgot to change my name back from the political thread.
RICH L
RICH L

New York, NY

#4817 Apr 24, 2013
Hey Jack, Are you still with us?

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#4818 Apr 25, 2013
no more draft parties
RICH L

New York, NY

#4824 Apr 25, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
no more draft parties
Well at least you are still breathing, lol wonder where others are that used to post on this thread.
RICH L

New York, NY

#4825 Apr 26, 2013
Scummy Isles virtually lost ther 3 last games, I see a Penguin sweep, which will kill me as I hate that damn team the most in the NHL, providing they play them in the 1st round. PS Okposo has to be blowing Capuano, he gets more ice time then anyone else except Tavares.

Daytona Beach

#4826 Apr 29, 2013
RICH L wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you are still breathing, lol wonder where others are that used to post on this thread.
maybe getting over the shock ? making the playoffs without Ricky D. by far is about as good as it gets. Their finish was impressive but some of the shootout/OT losses hurt; anyway, the first round is set and you are correct; they will not get by the Pens
Rich D

Monroe, NY

#4827 Apr 29, 2013
RICH L wrote:
Scummy Isles virtually lost ther 3 last games, I see a Penguin sweep, which will kill me as I hate that damn team the most in the NHL, providing they play them in the 1st round. PS Okposo has to be blowing Capuano, he gets more ice time then anyone else except Tavares.
If Nabakov stands on his head (and McDonald can deflect another puck into the face of Crosby, as well as Malkin, Neal, Sutter & Iginla)we might be able to win a game or two. But your point is valid: Kyle Ok-blow-so is given enough ice time to single-handedly derail any momentum that we might generate.

RICH L

New York, NY

#4829 Apr 30, 2013
Rich D wrote:
<quoted text>
If Nabakov stands on his head (and McDonald can deflect another puck into the face of Crosby, as well as Malkin, Neal, Sutter & Iginla)we might be able to win a game or two. But your point is valid: Kyle Ok-blow-so is given enough ice time to single-handedly derail any momentum that we might generate.
Maybe if someone can hijack the Penguin bus we could win by default. That's about the only way we would beat them, geeez I hate that team, also look for the zebras to call games in their favor, as they would rather have the Pens then us moving along to the next round.
Rich D

Monroe, NY

#4830 May 1, 2013
RICH L wrote:
<quoted text>
also look for the zebras to call games in their favor, as they would rather have the Pens then us moving along to the next round.
Good point: it'll be two minutes in the box for any of our guys who sneeze within 12 feet of Crosby.

Had to laugh at Danyeko's bluntness in his prediction of the Chicago series: "I see no chance for the Wild".
RICH L

New York, NY

#4831 May 1, 2013
Rich D wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point: it'll be two minutes in the box for any of our guys who sneeze within 12 feet of Crosby.
Had to laugh at Danyeko's bluntness in his prediction of the Chicago series: "I see no chance for the Wild".
If you listen to Danyko talk, he sounds like he has played hockey his whole career without a helmet.
RICH L

New York, NY

#4832 May 1, 2013
Well, that 1st game did not go well, as if any of them will, it looked like the Isles were manhandled,and knocked off the puck much too easy, this looks like it's going to be a massacre on the scale of the Little Big Horn, ala Custer and the 7th calvary.

Daytona Beach

#4833 May 2, 2013
last night's game wasn't even close
Rich D

Monroe, NY

#4834 May 3, 2013
RICH L wrote:
Well, that 1st game did not go well, as if any of them will, it looked like the Isles were manhandled,and knocked off the puck much too easy, this looks like it's going to be a massacre on the scale of the Little Big Horn, ala Custer and the 7th calvary.
Yeah, it was just like old times, wasn't it?

I am gonna give Capuano the benefit of the doubt on this first game. It is new ground to him as well, he figures that now that it is playoffs, he will go with a team that skates and passes better but is smaller.

But just like Butch & Howie said, now that you've seen your guys look so unprepared and scared, Carkner (who friggin' helped them reach what modest success they have had) and Boulton better be in the lineup tonite,or he is no better than Scott Gordon. Reasoner blows and Hickey ain't ready yet.

And it would be doing us a favor if someone could introduce Okposo to Eric Gryba.
JackB

Waxhaw, NC

#4835 May 3, 2013
Hey guys,

Same old shyt! Take JT out of the game and what do we have. Nothing more than an AHL team. When you have Bailey and Obozo as KEY players on your team instead of being 4th liners. Lack of size, grit and toughness has been a glaring problem for years. Nobody besides MM throws a check. The D is small and never plays the body. Oposing players can stand in front of the net at will. This team is built for the sole purpose of meeting the cap floor. Any measure of success is purely an accident. They have no chance of competing in the playoffs and it wasn't even a consideration when putting this team together.
Rich D

Monroe, NY

#4836 May 3, 2013
JackB wrote:
Any measure of success is purely an accident. They have no chance of competing in the playoffs and it wasn't even a consideration when putting this team together.
Oh, don't get me wrong: it is pathetic that they expect us be elated over barely making the playoffs in a scheme where only the total crap - which we certainly have our share of - doesn't. Any so-called "success" this team has had was IN SPITE of Cheap Charlie Wang-a-Dang, not BECAUSE of him.
Rich D

Monroe, NY

#4837 May 3, 2013
JackB wrote:
Hey guys,
When you have Bailey and Obozo as KEY players on your team instead of being 4th liners.
You know, for the longest time I pegged Bailey as a Kvasha-like bag o' turd, but some recent glimpses of progress have me wondering if playing with Okposo & Neilsen would have bee enough to leave Mario Lemieux in the minors.

BTW, is there another room where Isles fans are posting?
JackB

Waxhaw, NC

#4838 May 3, 2013
Rich D wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, for the longest time I pegged Bailey as a Kvasha-like bag o' turd, but some recent glimpses of progress have me wondering if playing with Okposo & Neilsen would have bee enough to leave Mario Lemieux in the minors.
BTW, is there another room where Isles fans are posting?
I think I've been banned from most sites from telling the truth Rich. LOL IPB banned me for telling RM to take Wangs dick out of his mouth already.
I thought about your Bailey comment for a minute and then said no, they all suck. Bailey has no grit and always seems to be in the soft places on the ice. Never gets his nose dirty. If Strome and Nino don't work out this team is in big trouble. If they do, it will push Bailey and Bozo down a line. Big problem here is everyone aside from JT and MM are in positions that they're not qualified for. That seems to be the theme in Charles Wanks world.
Rich D

Monroe, NY

#4839 May 4, 2013
JackB wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I've been banned from most sites from telling the truth Rich. LOL IPB banned me for telling RM to take Wangs dick out of his mouth already.
LOL, YEAH SOME SITES GET TOUCHY ABOUT POSTS LIKE THAT!
Rich D

Monroe, NY

#4840 May 4, 2013
JackB wrote:
<quoted text>

I thought about your Bailey comment for a minute and then said no, they all suck. Bailey has no grit and always seems to be in the soft places on the ice. Never gets his nose dirty.
You have a good point and I am far from convinced about Bailey. It is the same for Okposo: I am ready to give him credit for a good game last nite but, considering that it took 319 games for him to do it, I have to guess that another first round pick would have gotten to it a little sooner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 6 min Lori G 313,669
Nassau prosecutors: 42 unlicensed contractors c... (Jul '09) 12 min wendell1772 29
How cute is this? 14 min Edubb 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min scirocco 51,423
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 34 min TOASTER 1,216
Knicks talk back (Dec '06) 37 min Paul 6,514
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr suffIII 12,216

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News